Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Kills the Doctor? Well... she did say she killed a "good man" and the episode is called "A Good Man Goes To War." So it's possible. Unless this "good man" is someone else.

Amy's daughter? Despite people wanting to make connections between "Melody Pond" and "River Song," I don't think scenario is true.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Is River Song a future Amy Pond? Most definitely not. Considering how good River is at following the Doctor's rules with time traveling, I don't think she would break the rule of never crossing paths with yourself.

Future Doctor? No. The current Doctor would somehow recognize himself or a fellow Time Lord.

Older character with a new face? I doubt it. River Song is River Song - not someone else with a different name.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Sorry I didn't say goodbye when I left yesterday evening. My parents decided that they would watch a movie, catching me in mid-thought of things... so I had to hurry and finish my thought process. And since I felt I was taking too long just doing that, I never got around to say goodbye. Oh well.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image User Image

Just waiting for the new episode of Doctor Who to be available for me to watch. It's hard to keep away from the discussions that are occurring now from the folks who have already been able to see it, both those in the UK and those who watched it via the live feed ((which I don't have the program to do)). *sighs* Only another hour or two until it should be uploaded.

From what little I have seen of people's comments, it sounds like a superb episode. Which isn't too surprising since it's a Steven Moffat episode. His episodes are usually pretty good.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A nice picture of River Song in her Victorian garb.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

Can't help but geek over the format. >w<

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image
My parents are off in town looking for various needed for my grandparents when we start the remodeling of their kitchen.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to watch and finish the new episode before they get back. Still not sure whether we are still planning on going to my grandparents today or not. *shrugs*

Anyway, I might end up watching the episode on my laptop outside if it is up soon. :D Gotta enjoy the sunshine and warm weather we are having right as much as I can.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 pm
Cerebral Perception
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

Can't help but geek over the format. >w<

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Hehe... glad you like it.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image
*cracks up laughing* Apparently this new episode is causing a lot of technical difficulties on a lot of websites due to the high traffic of folks wanting to see it, lol.

Still waiting for the episode to be uploaded on Life, Doctor Who & Combom for me to see it...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
I just happened to glance over at the chat on LDW&C and saw this conversation going on about River Song:

D0ct0r11: She's sad one moment about the Doctor finding out who she is, and then overjoyed the next.
MrAnon: are you trying to say, she is bipolar?
ParadoxicaI: I know! She's bipolar!

Sort of funny that Paradoxical brought up the "bipolar" word to mind, because recently I've been finding myself connecting almost every song to Doctor Who lately. One of them has been Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold."

Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bi-polar
Stuck on a roller coaster
Can't get off this ride

Funny looking at the lyrics, because I always thought the words were "You're a bad case of bi-polar"... which I guess would fit better with the River Song discussion, lol. Oh, and the "roller coaster" would be the TARDIS. xd

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image

YAY! The episode is finally up! So I'm heading off to go watch it out in the sun. Talk to you later!

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image
"Wow-zer!" That was such a great episode! I absolutely loved the ending when River reveals who she is, and how the Doctor reacts. I probably watched that scene three or so times because I loved it so much - besides the fact that I was having to wait for the episode to finish uploading so I could watch it without any pauses or buffering moment.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Oh, there's so much I wish I could say, but I wouldn't want to ruin the episode for the rest of y'all who haven't gotten around to seeing it. So... view the white text below with caution. As River Song would say: "Spoilers!"

User Image

It was so funny how the Doctor was slowly putting things together and how he kept looking back at Amy and Rory knowing that there would be some complications. For example, the above picture where the Doctor realizes that he was kissed by River awhile back; the Doctor had kissed Amy and Rory's daughter. Hehe... I wonder if Amy and Rory will start realizing why the Doctor kept looking back at them at times.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
"Spoilers!"

In the beginning of the episode when Amy was telling baby Meloday ((River Song)) about her father, I totally thought at first she was talking about the Doctor. A man who "looks young" but is "hundreds of years old" who "doesn't have a name" but the people of Earth "know him" - totally thought it was the Doctor. But obviously it wasn't. She was talking about Rory... "Rory the Roman!" or as the history books call him "The Last Centurion." And everything she says is true. Rory does look young and he waited all those years with the Pandorica, and no one knew who he was except for the few who were familiar with the events going on.

Though this whole part human, part Time Lord business with Melody/River intrigues me... and certainly intrigues the Doctor as well. How in the world did Time Lord DNA get into her system? For me, I'm just going to say it's an effect of being born in a time traveling scenario/realm... because it would be really weird of the Doctor is also the father of River of sorts... especially with their romantic relationship. I don't care what generation the Doctor is... it's just weird.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm glad that River Song turned out to be someone that I wouldn't end up hating. On the contrary, I think I like her just a little bit more.

And it makes it even harder for me to determine which character I want to cosplay as for Halloween this year - Amy Pond or River Song. Hmm...
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games