Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

sludgejunkie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 pm
Askeptykal
sludgejunkie
h-hey um i joined because i thought
maybe this guild would make me want to stay on gaia
but i feel out of place so idk if it'll work

idk what else to say D:

A good starting point is jumping in to any thread I'm participating in and making fun of me. The captain's been using this method reliably for years.

aw xD i couldn't do that~
the only people i make fun of are close friends because they know i'm kidding.
is there any place i can participate in... like helping donate to others?
there are so many subforums @n@

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 pm
sludgejunkie
Askeptykal
sludgejunkie

idk what else to say D:

A good starting point is jumping in to any thread I'm participating in and making fun of me. The captain's been using this method reliably for years.

I'd try YCQ - Your Cool Quests. That's where members post items they're questing for, though I'm not sure how active it is these days.

Sorry for all the subforums, we used to be a LOT busier. I'm wondering if we could consolidate a bit.

Seriously though, I'm fun to pick on, apparently. I don't mind much.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

sludgejunkie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:36 pm
Askeptykal
sludgejunkie
Askeptykal
sludgejunkie

idk what else to say D:

I'd try YCQ - Your Cool Quests. That's where members post items they're questing for, though I'm not sure how active it is these days.

Sorry for all the subforums, we used to be a LOT busier. I'm wondering if we could consolidate a bit.

okay thanks :3 i don't have anything to donate right now
but when i do i'd like to know where to look~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:22 pm
Im an Idiot
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
of that band right there with those sexy men -->User Image

xxSt Whatsernamexx

Lonely Smoker

Astral Wok

Unbeatable Noob

18,225 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Robotic Advice 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:21 am
I'm Celine and I love to draw cats, chibis, pixel icons/art and I absolutely LOVE all of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series books ouo (including the Heroes of Olympus series) and I read a lot of books. emotion_awesome

I like anime, manga, gaming, RP'ing, Minecraft, Okamiden, traditional Japanese music and Classical Celtic music~

Touhou is awesome btw.

Oh, and I hate bacon so don't give me bacon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 pm
Hello! I just joined this guild today~ ^^

I'm normally called Velvet, but any nickname is fine! My hobbies include watching anime, playing video games, and roleplaying~

I especially love making new friends, so I look forward to chatting with you all! 8D

Of Velvet Smiles

Perfect Punching Bag

Frightful Fox

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm
Hi ^^
I can be called anything. Doesn't matter what.
I'm 19

I'm not good at introductions.. <<
So I'll just stop there. ;D

Hope to have fun with everyone. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:37 pm
Hey kids!
I've probably posted in here before, but I'm just back from a long Hiatus.

So howdy howdy!  

Tyrannotaur

Newbie Noob

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 am
Hi, I'm ADV and I'be been a member for a good while, but haven't posted anything before now. I hope to find good roleplays here. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:50 pm
U-um... Hi... I'm Paranormal Teddy... I just joined yesterday ._. Hi, nice meeting you..."

Um, usually I write like 5 paragraphs about myself, but I don't actually know anyone here...

As you can see, I can sort of... type like I talk. So... yes, in actuality I type like I talk. So if you see me type lol, I don't mean to pronounce the letters (as in L-O-L), I mean to pronounce it how it would be (lull)

But that's not important... I love a good role-play... and I like a good conversation... um... here are some interesting facts about me I guess...

- I like to refer to my conscience as another person She's always contradicting me...
- I like to draw... a lot. Even though I'm not really good... ><"
- I love playing horror games and // or watching horror movies...
- My favorite color is rice.
- I say "doorknob" a lot, and there is actually a reason. I am a doorknob.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Hotokegi Yuumei

Dangerous Mage

8,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 pm
I guess introductions are in order so here goes whee . Hello to everyone, My name is Yuumei as u can see in my avi but you can call me Ayumi or YuumeiChan or whatever you wish to call me 3nodding . Also I am only 16 and a bit of a shy person, but once I get started it gets me all riled up rofl . I can be active at times if I have the energy to do it, although it takes a lot out of me because I am really shy at talking to people especially lot's of people 3nodding . When I think about it, its already hard for me to say even a few bit of introduction about my self, haha blaugh . Well I think that's about it, I can't think of anything more to say for my introduction soo I guess "Thank you all for welcoming me into this guild" and I hope to get more accustomed to its members 4laugh .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 pm
Hello, everyone! c: I'm L y r e111, but you can just call me Lyre. I'm a 22 year-old Psych major who's recently rediscovered how much fun Gaia can be to play on in your spare time, haha. c: Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of the guild and I look forward to getting more involved!  

Rinzler_TM

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

escoria

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:21 pm
Hello Everybody!!! I'm escoria from El Salvador, I realy like to make new friends whee travel around gaia world and outline too!!! blaugh I enter in this guild because I want to chat whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:23 pm
escoria
Hello Everybody!!! I'm escoria from El Salvador, I realy like to make new friends whee travel around gaia world and outline too!!! blaugh I enter in this guild because I want to chat whee

Hi escoria! It's nice to meet you. I never got to meet a person from El Salvador, though I did have a foreign exchange student from Italy in high school. I'm Wolf by the way. Welcome to Why Not and I hope you have lots of fun here.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:27 pm
L y r e111
Hello, everyone! c: I'm L y r e111, but you can just call me Lyre. I'm a 22 year-old Psych major who's recently rediscovered how much fun Gaia can be to play on in your spare time, haha. c: Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of the guild and I look forward to getting more involved!

Hi Lyre! It's nice to meet you. What classes do you need for a Psych major? What's a Psych major even for? Other than psychiatrist of course. Welcome to Why Not, I hope to see plenty of you around and get to chat with you more. Sorry for the fairly late responce to your intro.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games