Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Oooo... I just found a YouTube video that contains my favorite scene from the episode. Going to post the link here, so I can add to my YouTube favorites when I'm on my desktop computer, and not my laptop. :D

The scene is spoilerish, so view on your own discretion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFgQKqI_1E4&feature=player_embedded
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Anyway, I'm glad that we get to see River Song more. This episode is certainly not the last time we'll see her. I've already been glancing at the cast for future episodes and she pops up a few times there.

Though I've been trying to wrap my mind around the fact that in a future episode we will have three doctors appearing - the current one (#11), the last one (#10) and a past one (#5). I've been trying to come up with ideas of why these three doctors would be appearing in one episode. I can come up with an idea for #11 and #10 - which sort of relates to River - but I don't know how #5 would come into the picture. *shrugs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
I'm sure you are wondering why I'm still here at home and not at my grandparents' like I mentioned earlier. It's because I decided to stay home. Well, technically my parents came home when I was in the middle of watching the new episode and I was reluctant to stop in the middle of things... and they just sort of made the official decision that I would stay home. *chuckles* That's alright with me though. I probably would just be bored at my Grandma's place anyway.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
There's a bunch of ideas floating around in my head right now that I want to write about. I'll try to keep any spoilerish info hidden, if they pop up.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
"So... Elle... do you have anyone in your life?" asked Amy, smirking slightly as she stepped next to Estelle.
"Hmm?" replied Estelle, looking up from the part of the console she was moving levers and pushing buttons on. "Oh! No. Not yet anyway. As it's said - 'If you like it, then put a ring on it.'" Estelle raises her hand and wringles her fingers, showing that they are bare. "Obviously I'm still waiting for the person who likes it."
Amy chuckled understanding Estelle's meaning behind her words. On the other side of the console, the Doctor quietly overhears their conversation as he peeks around his screen.

---

Confusion still etched Amy's face as she tried to piece the recent events in her head. As the Doctor stepped around the console to join Estelle's side, he glanced down to move various mechanisms for the task at hand and caught a glimpse of Estelle's hand out of the corner of his hand. Estelle quickly turned to face him as he grabbed onto her hand and brought it up to look at it.
"The last time I saw you, you weren't wearing this," said the Doctor, indicating the ring on her left hand. He looked up into her eyes. "Where did you get this?"
Estelle smirked, before replying, "Spoilers."
"But this sapphire... it looks like one from -"
"A sapphire from the waterfall on the planet Midnight. And yes, the diamonds also have celestial origins."
"How is it that you got these? Who gave it to you?"
"Like I said - spoilers."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
I knew from the start of the formation of Estelle's ring that the Sapphire would be from the Sapphire Falls on the Planet Midnight. But I'm still not sure where I want the diamonds to come from. Originally I thought of a statement the 10th Doctor made to Donna, but after looking back at it, I realized that he was talking about "diamond coral reefs". Not really what I was thinking. There are Diamond Falls on Midnight as well... but I wanted the diamonds to come else where. Oh well. I'll figure something out.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
The Doctor and the others quickly turned as they heard the Tardis start to make it's famous sound and the light on the top started flashing. Although no words escaped from him, the Doctor's eyes showed his confusion and concern as the Tardis disappeared.
"Doctor?" asked River, bringing the Doctor back to the present.
"I... I don't know what's going on," he replied.
"Doctor!' exclaimed Amy with worry, "My baby is still on the Tardis!"
Both the Doctor and River quickly turned to look at Amy with wide eyes, before looking at each other.
"Doctor? Will she be safe?" asked River.
"As long as she's on the Tardis... yes..." said the Doctor, though there was a silent suggestion that he himself wasn't sure whether he was speaking the truth.

Estelle set her teacup down as she started hearing a strange whooshing sound outside in her backyard. Standing up and walking to the back sliding door, a faint smile appeared on her face. Sliding the door open, she took a step outside and stood there watching the blue doors of the Tardis, as if she was waiting. After no appearance of the Doctor stepping out of the blue box, a slight concerned frown appeared on her face. Stepping over to the Tardis, she placed a hand on the door.
"Doctor?" asked Estelle quietly, before taking a surprised step back as the door opened due to her touch. Stepping inside, she found the console room empty and the Tardis unusually quiet. "Doctor?"
She then heard the sound of a baby crying. Glancing around the console room, her eyes finally came to rest on the old Gallifreyan cot sitting next to one of the chairs. Stepping over and looking inside, Estelle found the baby crying.
"Shh..." comforted Estelle, as she picked the baby up. "It's alright. I'm here." Estelle patted the baby's back as she placed the baby against her chest and turned towards the console. "Don't worry, sweetie, I'll get you back to your mother."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image
Stepping back into her house, Estelle held onto the baby with one hand with care as she reached into the fridge pulling out a baby bottle filled with milk. Placing the bottle on the dining table, Estelle pulled out her sonic screwdriver, moved a part on it briefly, before pointing it at the baby bottle. The baby began crying again as Estelle placed her sonic screwdriver back into her pocket.
"Shh..." said Estelle, grabbing onto the bottle and gently pressing the bottle against the baby's small lips. The baby soon started sucking. "It may not be your mother's milk, but it's the best you're going to get at this time until I get you back to your mother. And I assure you that's what I plan on doing... as soon as you get fed."

Moments later, Estelle left a note on the dining table with a message on it with simply a star symbol as the signature. With the baby in one hand, Estelle turned the lights in the dining room off and exited the house, sonic-ing the door to lock it. Estelle smiled at the baby as she stepped inside the Tardis and began moving various things on the console.
"Alright, sweetie... let's see where you came from."
The Tardis began making the famous whooshing noise as it began disappearing from Estelle's backyard.

---

River looked up as if she remembered something, causing the Doctor to notice her change of expression. He cocked his head slightly in a questioning mode, which she only returned a faint knowing smile. Soon, they all looked back to where the Tardis formerly was as the whoosing sound and the blue box reappeared.
"Melody!" exclaimed Amy, starting to run towards the Tardis, but was stopped by the Doctor. "Doctor, my baby is in there!"
"Yes... and who knows who else," replied the Doctor.
They all looked at the blue box as the door opened, causing a bright light from within to shine through the opening until a silhouette appeared in the doorway. The Doctor's eyes widened as a smile appeared on his face.
"Hello Sweetie," said Estelle, smiling causing the room's light to finally shine on her face, and revealing the baby in her arms. She turned to look at Amy. "Don't worry. Your falling star is fine. And I hope you don't mind but I feed her some milk. It looks like that unexpected time traveling trip caused her to get an appetite."
Estelle stepped out of the Tardis, the door closing on its own behind her, and over to Amy handing the baby over.
"A new star is born..." whispered Estelle, as she gently stroked the head of the baby.
"Thank you," said Amy, hugging Melody closely to her breast and looking at Estelle with a thankful gaze. Estelle simply nodded in response.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
So yeah... those are some of the ideas that have been floating around in my head since I watched the episode. Not sure how many of those I'll actually incorporate into Estelle's actual story/timeline or not. Estelle is still a work in progress as this season goes on...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
Just an idea the design of Estelle's ring...

A star-like layout for the "Star Lady"... hehe.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Okay. That should be enough talk in the Doctor Who realm for now.

Now to do some more research and planning for my birthday party. Figured out the possible dates for it... and I think I'll go with a Saturday date for my party this time around, rather than a Sunday. That way people can still go to church on Sunday if that's a part of their life. :)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 pm
Check it out! A Tardis cake! :D
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 pm
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games