Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:43 pm
such eloquent diction Vixtul - most impressive...
yet not unexpected...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:49 pm
Oh…that's good Ryzan. *gets out a new card and rewrites it to include Ryzan's edits.* I always call Lily an airhead. If I don't say "airhead" it won't sound like it's from me.

*smiles at Ryzan.* A screaming orgasm is made of top shelf vodka, Bailey's and Kahlua. wink You have to use top shelf vodka. If you don't it will make the Bailey's curdle and it won't be any good.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm
eek
all this talk of top-shelf alcohol is making my palms sweat!
*takes a big sip of her drink*
oh MUCH better!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:54 pm
::Maune goes by the bar and sits down as he watches Psyzapp, Lady Leko and Ryzan talk::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 pm
I just realized that I forgot to include your mention of "New Year's Eve" in my rewording. redface My apologies, jabbress redface The name of that beverage is quite... gi ussta redface .. how you say, "distracting", xas? redface

I know not of these other ingredients you mentioned, jabbress. I am only familiar with the vodka.

I am flattered by your words, jallil. heart Jhal, it was not so "eloquent", as you say, to have omitted part of the original letter. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:56 pm
Why Leko…if you so desire to only drink top-shelf alcohol, then you go right ahead and do so. I wouldn't dream of serving the regular patrons here anything but the best. You just tell me what you'd like stocked here and I'll get it. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 pm
Hey Maune…could you please be a dear and make Ryzan a screaming orgasm?

1 oz top-shelf vodka
1 and 1/2 oz Bailey's
1/2 oz Kahlua
Over ice in a low ball glass

*she smiles at Maune*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 pm
Okay how's this?

Dear Airhead,

It would appear that this shipment of a "non-alcoholic" beverages has been sent to the MW Bar by mistake. Such a thing being more appropriate for your establishment, the MW ladies and I thought to bequeath the drinks to you. We thought you could use it for New Years Eve.

Now don't get the wrong idea here and stop jumping up and down already…you know I hate that. I just want to get this "non-alcoholic" stuff out of my bar is all and I don't want it to go to waste. I'm just practical that way.

my deepest respect,
Psyzapp

P.S. The ladies and I appreciate the fresh pastries that you have brought us and we just wanted to return the favor.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 pm
eek
OH Psyzapp - love...
could you really?
What about Signet Glenmorangie?
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Sure thing Psyzapp ::Smiles back at Psyzapp as he goes behind the bottle and takes a 1oz bottle of top shelf vodka 1 and 1/2 oz of Baileys and 1/2 Kahlua. He takes out the low ball glass and puts the ice in then mixs up the drink and pours it in the glass and hands it to Ryzan:: One screaming orgasm  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm
"Such a thing being more appropriate for your establishment, the MW ladies and I thought to bequeath the drinks to you for use in celebration of New Years Eve"

Because I had forgotten to include "New Years Eve", the second letter had the same redundancy as the orginal redface My apologies redface

*giggles to himself and blushes at the thought of Maune giving him a "screaming orgasm"* redface

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm
Thank you Maune. xd

*gets out a pad of post it notes and writes down Signet Glenmorangie.* Would you like me to add anything in particular on this list for either of you gentlemen? Ryzan…Maune…anything special you'd like ordered?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm
*is completely somewhere else dreaming of scotch*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:09 pm
I really don't have a type of drink and if you need drinks ladies allow me. : razz laces his hands together and starts chanting as a black portal opens. Maune walks through it and comes back with a case of Signet Glenmorangie as the portal closes behind him::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:09 pm
I do not believe so, jabbress. There are many beverages in this world that I am unfamiliar with so I would not even know what to ask for sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games