Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

moist cakes

Tricky Widow

9,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 am
Hi everybody! My name is Natas and I've been a gaian since 07 (: A senior in High School and a california dime ^-^ I like making new friends so please don't be shy and talk to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 pm
Hi y'all, my name is Dorthe, I'm 18 and I've been on gaia for some years though this is a new account that I made last month ^.^ I've decided to make this my new main account for reasons I don't even know lol.

and also, till I get the sausage fest achievement my avi will remain male, but I really wanna go back to female again >.<;; I look kinda funky like this tho haha c:  

bipp bipp

Versatile Kitten

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 pm
Welcome aboard y'all! Have fun post often biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 pm
Hey everybody, I'm Pawles. Just call me paw. I've been around Gaia forever but life got in the way for a while so my main account got deactivated. If/when they restore it for me I'll join under my normal account but for now I'm here to chill. cool  

Pawles

Distinct Dabbler

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Durp_EXE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:00 pm
Hey guys
My name is Joshua Ironman Opara. Yes, Ironman is my real middle name. I'll explain later on though XD
For now, you can call me Josh, or Dark, or Iron, or Durk or whatever nickname you might make up for me. smile
I turned 18 this past september, and am in my first year of college, studying computer engineering.
I do enjoy playing video games, reading books, manga and watching anime, as well as playing sports and practicing martial arts.
I actually had an account here a few years ago, although it was just to help someone with some people that were bugging them. Speaking of which, I consider myself to be a kind-hearted person, and I try to treat everyone with a clear conscience. I don't judge people and I give lots of chances to people, should they make mistakes or do stuff I don't like. I am also a very quiet and reserved person (I tend to be an extreme lurker on online forums and sites), though at the same time, I like to make friends and meet people. It doesn't work out that well, since I am shy and reserved, but I try.
I have a mixed background. I am half Malaysian, Half Nigerian.

Despite trying to be a nice person, I do have off days, and I do get kinda nasty, and I apologize in advance if I cause trouble because of that.
Besides that though, If you're nice to me, and you respect and accept me, you can be rest assured, I'll stick out my neck for you. I believe in doing onto others what I would want them to do to me.

Besides that, I hope to have a great time here, and hopefully make great friends and memories biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:17 pm
D4rkStarXIII
Hey guys
My name is Joshua Ironman Opara. Yes, Ironman is my real middle name. I'll explain later on though XD
For now, you can call me Josh, or Dark, or Iron, or Durk or whatever nickname you might make up for me. smile
I turned 18 this past september, and am in my first year of college, studying computer engineering.
I do enjoy playing video games, reading books, manga and watching anime, as well as playing sports and practicing martial arts.
I actually had an account here a few years ago, although it was just to help someone with some people that were bugging them. Speaking of which, I consider myself to be a kind-hearted person, and I try to treat everyone with a clear conscience. I don't judge people and I give lots of chances to people, should they make mistakes or do stuff I don't like. I am also a very quiet and reserved person (I tend to be an extreme lurker on online forums and sites), though at the same time, I like to make friends and meet people. It doesn't work out that well, since I am shy and reserved, but I try.

Despite trying to be a nice person, I do have off days, and I do get kinda nasty, and I apologize in advance if I cause trouble because of that.
Besides that though, If you're nice to me, and you respect and accept me, you can be rest assured, I'll stick out my neck for you. I believe in doing onto others what I would want them to do to me.

Besides that, I hope to have a great time here, and hopefully make great friends and memories biggrin

Hey there! Nice ta meet ya. You may call me Wolf or whatever you want. I'll probably refer to you as Dark because it's part of your username and easier then membering an actual name. Anyways, welcome to Whynot! it's always nice to see new people. Feel free to post in any and all of the forums that you so desire. Most of the people that regularly post here are pretty nice. So, uh yeah, I ran out of stuff to say. (Worst. Welcome post. Ever.)  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Durp_EXE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:24 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
D4rkStarXIII
Hey guys

Hey there! Nice ta meet ya. You may call me Wolf or whatever you want. I'll probably refer to you as Dark because it's part of your username and easier then membering an actual name. Anyways, welcome to Whynot! it's always nice to see new people. Feel free to post in any and all of the forums that you so desire. Most of the people that regularly post here are pretty nice. So, uh yeah, I ran out of stuff to say. (Worst. Welcome post. Ever.)

That wasn't a bad welcome post, Wolf. Nice to meet you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 pm
Hey people I'm new. I'll Edit this later. Maybe O - o Im just A bit tired right now xD I'm in my 20's. I've been on Gaia for awhile. You can Call me Remedy or whatever. Have more About mez in My pro. Pretty sure its in the Public setting Oppsie if it isn't sweatdrop Yeah. I like to talk..current obsession Is Fire Emblem awakening...Annnddd I love Cats. They so Darn Cute.  

Blue Remedy

Heart Gatekeeper

7,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ciguapa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:44 pm
Hey there, call me Mii-san c:
I'm still a student so I may not be on often, but feel free to add/PM me, I love meeting new people ^ ^; .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:32 am
hi! you can call me black or cat or blackcat :3
i've joined Gaia since 2007 but have a habit come and go rofl
i love tekteking, drawing, reading manga/watch anime, and cats!
pleased to met you all 3nodding  

Crystalice Arc

Lazy Cat

Astra the Fae

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm
Hey all.

You can call me Ringo. Kinda shows how obsessed with Air Gear. .--.

I also like Dragon Age and Tales of Xillia. I love Isabela, and Alistair and Merrill. I ship Isabela and Alistair actually >.>

Um yeah.

Also chest colds suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:58 pm
19 :3
Female wink
been on here a long time ^^  

Shamoalo

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:49 pm
Blue remedy

l Misanthropist l

blackcatxiv

queenofsleepingforest

Shamoalo

Neglecting our welcoming duties here. Hi, hello, welcome, hey, greetings!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm
Aye. I'm Kay. Been on here since 08' and just recently joined this guild because why not? 8D
Umm, I get bored EASILY and I'm VERY impatient. But then again, who doesn't and who isnt? aha.
Much love,
- Asian Candy Canes ♥  

Childish Candy

Newbie Noob

Kryo Genevive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 pm
Hello!

I'm Kryo! I've been on Gaia since '04, but I had stopped in I think '10. I couldn't remember my username, e-mail address, or password, so I went ahead and made a new account just a few days ago. XD

And let me say, dat inflation!
XD And dem dead forums!

I am 23 years old, and I work in retail.

I like video games, mostly JRPGs, or just general RPGs (been on a mass effect binge lately).

Ooh, and I doodle. And sometimes watch anime. My interests vary depending on my mood.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games