Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:02 pm
The girl had a nametag that said 'Cora'. "He was in a minute ago, but had to leave last minute to take care of some business. He told me you would be coming and to... handle... Travis, is that you?" the girl said.

Travis looked confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Alright. Natsumi replied back. After a while, she got up and walked out from the bathroom. She sighed as she went to the living room and sat down. Maybe some TV would help her relax a bit, so she turned it on.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm
((cant remember any colors...))
Ringo heard somthing in her head "Vincent?" she asked outloud. Ken heard it too. "The hell?" they looked around looking for the scourse of the voice.
-----------------------
"mew?" Jen asked happily looking at cora. "Travis do you know her?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 pm
Travis was trying to remember her.

"We haven't seen each other in years, but I remember him." Cora said with a smile.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Vincent "said", "So you remember. Don't bother looking, I'm not anywhere near you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm
jen smiled "oh alright, it's always nice to meet my boyfriends olf friends" she said smiling. "I'm Jenninfer, but most people call me Jen. You can call me Jennifer though."
------------------
ringo frowned "then where are you?" she asked. "we'll go to you!" she said.

Ken smiled and shook his head, "so much for our date." he said.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 pm
"the highest mountain." vincent says.
(I gtg)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm
(for lack of a better reason, and cause with Drif back I can actually post something....though at this point, not much...)

Amy was with Vincent.  

Vermillion Madness

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 pm
((oh herro smile nice to see almost everyone is back now lol and at travis i really didnt need to know everything you had to do before coming back... freaky weirdo, lol jk ya know love ya hun XD)
Ringo frowned, that doesnt really help..." she said. "Ken do you know where that is?"

"I think so" he said, "come on lets go find Vincent I guess, but you owe me when we get home" Ken said giving Ringo a very segestive look.

Ringo giggled "Alright, anything you want, within reason! remeber what happened last time you wanted to try something new? I hit my head on the head board so hard I alnost passed out!" she said  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:32 pm
(lol, and see ya Drif)

"I'm Cora. Nice to meet you." she said with a smile.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm
((i realize i may have now confused everyone but kasai with that last comment, lol))
Jen tapped her fingers on the top of Travis head, "So when will Mr. Carrasquillo be comming back? Do you know?" she asked. Jen stopped Tapping Travis' head and sighed, "And when'd you meet Travis? I dont know much about him from before we met you know." Jen sid realizing what she said was true.

((because it is))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 pm
(lol)

"When we were kids, about 1st grade. Though we fell out of touch when he transferred to public school." Cora said.

Travis was trying to remember Cora.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Jen nodded "Oh well, that's actually when i met him. Actually if I remember correctly i actually punched you in the face on your first day right? cause you tried to stop me from fighting someone?" she asked her bewildered boyfriend. "I remeber I didn't really like you very much at first." she explained. "I'm not sure if you had an opinion of me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm
Natsumi watched some TV as she waited for Superio to come back.  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm
Travis blushed, "I-It was adrenaline..."

Superio came back a while later.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games