Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 pm
Nice to meet you all! smile

Kryo Genevive

Yeah, dat inflation. It's gotten pretty crazy, especially in more recent times.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 pm
Hello! My name is Shauni and I'm 23. I was a member of Gaia Online in the olden days, before they started charging real money for anything. I recently grew tired of Facebook and other such communities so I thought I'd give Gaia another shot now.  

PlatypusShauni

caonvuapevb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:22 am
Hey there. I'm a newbie to the guild so I'll say some brief things about myself. You can call me by my username or maybe HC would be easier. Some of my likes would be green tea, flowers, video games, various animes and mangas I've read and drawing. I'm hoping to make some friends in this guild. I've never been apart of a very active guild but this place looks huge so there's bound to be people here willing to chat. Thank-you and have a nice day. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:48 pm
Heterochr0mia
Hey there. I'm a newbie to the guild so I'll say some brief things about myself. You can call me by my username or maybe HC would be easier. Some of my likes would be green tea, flowers, video games, various animes and mangas I've read and drawing. I'm hoping to make some friends in this guild. I've never been apart of a very active guild but this place looks huge so there's bound to be people here willing to chat. Thank-you and have a nice day. :]

Is it safe to assume your eyes are different colors? [/questionsshegetsaskedallthetime]  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

caonvuapevb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 am
Askeptykal
Is it safe to assume your eyes are different colors? [/questionsshegetsaskedallthetime]

I wish. Sadly, no they are not but I'd love for them to be. I think the complete heterochromia of the eye is amazing. I wish I can have my avatar have different colored eyes but I don't forsee that happening anytime soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 am
Um, hi there? I'm Sam and I'm from the UK, if it's not obvious from my name. I've actually been in the guild a little while but never posted as I found all the different sub forums a little daunting, ha.
I like food, all things supernatural (although not really into the show, ha), cats and a whole bunch of other things. I'm learning Japanese although I'm not too great at it.
I'm back from a Gaia hiatus, and I'm basically looking for a new guild community to call home. I was part of MPL in the polling days and followed the other members as we've moved guilds but now it's pretty dead. :( Probably some of your members here now me under old aliases (Sam inc & Ye!!a).

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

Crystal Ai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:10 am
Hai
I poofed from gaia years ago
and now I'm back

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:34 pm
ALLO c:

the names kerulo, but you can call me ker cx

i just recently got accepted, i hope to talk or see you guys soon c:

bui for now~  

XxkeruloxX

misterycai

Friendly Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 am
Hello, you can call me Cai for shorts. I'm currently 22 years old, main languange is Spanish but I also know English. Love cats and currently own a pair of them. heart Favorite colors are every tone there is of purple, as for vegetable I preffer carrots and corn. While in the fruits section I enjoy cherries, oranges and coconut. I'm ok with almost all kind of music, but my main choises are instrumental, blues, jazz, and alternate rock. Trend to collect almost anything, you name it and there's a high probability I might say that yes I also have a collection of it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Hello, I'm Nocturn!
I've been an on/off member of Gaia since about 2008, but just recently re-joined after a three-year hiatus. It's weird getting back into everything and adjusting to the changes.
I roleplay, but lately I've been having a hard time finding an active RP guild with fresh RPs to join so I don't have to jump in the middle of one (basically, if you're looking to start an RP or a guild, let me know!)

Anyways, I love cats, blue october, philly cheese steak sandwiches, and peachie o's.

heart

nocturnumque

Kitten

souless_tcontradictions

Newbie Cat

7,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:58 pm
Hi there everyone,
I like to go by Souless, I'm 20 years old, attending CSUEB currently working on my BS in Nursing. whee
I joined Gaia around 2007-2008, I don't quite remember. I've been on hiatus for about 2-3 years because I've always been terrible at gaining gold and meeting new people. I finally came back about two weeks ago and .. WOW things have changed.. sweatdrop
Don't mind my avitar; I like dressing it up in wacky stuff.
I'll be here and there when I can. I felt like joining because Why Not is the best answer ever. whee
I hope to talk to everyone on here~

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:30 pm
Hello! I'm Glow. I speak Chinese (Cantonese) and English. I've been on Gaia for seven years, five years actively, and on and off for the other two. I'm trying to get back into Gaia, but with the changes, I'll be on the "down low". I found this guild and I felt like I should get back into a fun guild with a lot of people and topics! I used to roleplay around towns and with a group of people and played zOMG! occasionally, but not frequently. I'm a really happy and fun person and I like making others smile and laugh!

I hope to see some fun and great things from this guild!

Thank you, again, for accepting me!

3nodding blaugh ninja

Glowing Paradox

Friendly Attendee

Ayrory

Sparkling Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:27 pm
Hello, I just got accepted.

Hm.. well, I'm a person of few words at times. But I'm usually a happy individual, who likes to play computer games. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:13 pm
Hello! new to this place and to Gaia in general. Hopefully people can tolerate me and I'll see everyone around the forums wink  

XLinnetX

RebelRhev

Dapper Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:48 pm
I'm going to pop in, and say hello. I don't recall ever being in this guild, and I haven't been on this account (or Gaia for that matter) for several years now. So I'm just going to say hello, I'm Rhev. I've been on here for a long time. This is my second account, my other account has been around for a lot longer. Don't remember how long. I'll have to look, but hello. smile

I'm pretty friendly, and I have been looking for some people to make conversation with. I love a lot of various things/fandoms/etc. So feel free to talk to me whenever you want. <3

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff