Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 pm
::Looks at Psyzapp:: Its from my fox home which is far from here so nothing to worry about and two they allow me to have it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm
*she picks up her scotch and gulps the rest down, then resumes sitting. She tries to steady her breathing and calm down.* I'm sorry…I just needed to know if I had anything to worry about. The very last thing I need at the moment is to have Big Paulie upset with me. *her hand trembles a bit as she puts down her glass.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:16 pm
I understand Psyzapp. ::Smiles at Psyzapp:: Need something stronger to drink?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 pm
*she look at the clock on her desk and notices the time.* Well gentlemen…I must go and get some beauty sleep. If you will both excuse me please I will retire to my quarters. I do hope both of you have an eventful evening. *Looks at Maune.* Try not to get into too much trouble. *she stands and pulls out the proper book to open the secret passageway to her private chambers. She enters and the bookcase closes behind her.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm
Terini'nestg~ It must be quite convenient to have such an open arrangement with those of your home world. You did not even seem to have needed to take the time to ask, unless of course your magic works in a way that I do not understand and more time had passed than what we percieved.

It would be mzilst bronretla to travel home and back so quickly.
*giggles* It would certainly make acquiring more wine mzilt mzilt easier. Especially if I, too, did not have to pay.

Bwael isto, jabbress~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Well there is some I have to pay but this one I did not have to cause I save the owner from danger.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 pm
*eyes widen with interest*
Llaar? What kind of danger? Do tell! I ves mzilt enjoy a good story~

*takes a drink from his glass*
Bronretla~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 am
Demons that attacked the town, it turned out bad though. the town was in messsy people die and blood and demon insides everywhere Ryzan not to mention I was badly injured as well even though I am a demon myself even I have my limits.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 am
That sounds terrible. Why were there demons attacking the town? Was there something of significance to them there?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:24 am
I'm not sure at the moment people that are still alive in town are still trying to find out on that Ryzan.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:40 am
*Appears from her chambers, goes out to the main bar and makes herself a latte. As she sits and takes her first sip, she looks at the time and realizes she better get her "special" gift over to Lily's Pad ASAP. She puts down her latte, goes and retrieves the gift and heads out to deliver it it Lily.* twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:06 am
*Still snickering as she comes back from Lily's Pad and goes back to the bar, snags the morning paper and sips her latte as she looks over the mornings headlines to see if Big Paulie has dumped anyone in the river lately.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 am
Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~
*takes Psyzapp's hand and kisses it*

The drink you recommended last isto was mzilst bronretla~ *giggles*, that is to say "most wonderful". While it is not quite what I had in mind when I mentioned wanting something sweet, the flavor was still quite enjoyable. I shall have to order another some time... *looks down sheepishly and blushes a little* that is.. if I can bring myself to utter its name redface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:23 am
*She giggles.* But Ryzan…the name is what makes it fun. Just imagine the look on TES' face when you ask him to give you a screaming orgasm. LMAO  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:46 am
Gi ussta redface I cannot say with honesty that I have not made a similar request of him before redface That being so... *continues looking down and twiddles his thumbs* ... I believe I already have a very accurate mental image of what facial expression he would display sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games