Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Vincent grabs her arm and teleports to Ken and Ringo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 pm
Ken suddenly stopped his corvette when he saw Vincent, "Forgot he could do that..." he said.

Ringo squeeled and got out of the car as fast as she could, "VINCENT!!!" she screamed as she lached onto him.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 pm
Amy looked at the 2 "Hello" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm
Vincent smiles and said, "What has happened since I left?"  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:52 pm
((lol this has been bugging me forever, who here realizes that cannon ringo is older than cannon amy? i couldnt hold it in anymore lol)
Ringo saw Amy and smiled, "Amy! Oh my god! I've missed you so much!" she said still hugging Vincent. "And a lot, way too much to get into here... we should go to my place, because you might have to sit down to hear it all."

Ken got out of his car after parking it, he saw them and waved, but wasn't sure what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm
(.................what?)

"Ok...." Amy said.  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm
((Really?? lol))
Vincent grabbed them all and teleported to Ringo's car  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 pm
((yes i know pretty much everything about sonic world (: . cannon amy is only 12. ringo i, at her youngest age in my comic, 14 and considering timelines, shes about 16 now and much different from when vincent and amy first met her.))
((also, kens car. lol))
Ken started his car and sighed, he started driving to Ringo's house. "So when should we tell him about Nerdio?" he asked.

Ringo laughed, "When we get to my place, they might not believe me unless they see it for themselves." Ringo replied putting on her seatbelt.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:11 pm
(I don't get what you mean by cannon....)

Amy said nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:11 pm
Vincent sighed,"Can we go please? I've been in the mountains for 9 months."  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 pm
((cannon mean in the official story in the games amys 12))
Ken started driving to Ringo's house, wondering how much Ringo really planned on telling them.

Ringo sat in her seat and sighed, she turned to Vincent, "It's good to see you and Amy are still together," she said to break the silince.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Vincent smiled  

Lord Drif

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:22 pm
(*sort of gets it*)

"You expected us not to be" Amy asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 pm
Vincent smirks, "Appraently not."  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:25 pm
Ken smiled it didn't take him long to get to Ringo's house, since he was driving slightly faster than he should have been. "It's now or never, so lets just get this over with."

Ringo sighed, "Don't make it sound like my house is so terrible!" she said to her boyfriend getting out.

Ken sighed, "Your mother hates me since, well you know... and I'm pretty sure the twins were being the babies they are and being as load and obnoxius as they can, since their so much like you. and because of their mood, Cherry's going to be upset too." Ken explained.

Ringo looked at the door, "Oh yeah... well just ignore her, and the twins should be napping now, so Cherry will just be wanting to play with mom." Ringo went to the front door and opened it, everything was quiet. "See?" she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games