Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 pm
*she calms down.* You said S-P-L-U-T. Splut…not slut. confused *sips her latte and contemplates the meaning of splut.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 pm
Psyzapp
*she calms down.* You said S-P-L-U-T. Splut…not slut. confused *sips her latte and contemplates the meaning of splut.*
Yes, there you go.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 pm
No need to worry about any spluts... it's not Monday.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:46 pm
Kanjite Knight

confused She's now even more confused.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 pm
Psyzapp
Kanjite Knight

confused She's now even more confused.
I though that you would be used to it by now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:14 pm
I just want to personally give a big thank you to those on Team MW that donated their portion of winnings to more games here. I was stunned beyond words at the amount of gold Mr. Killafrog is going to transfer to the MW Bar bank account for future games. *she starts to tear up*

After Mr. Killafrog completes the trade, there will be a substantial amount of gold designated for games here at the MW Bar. I'll start thinking of new things to play and if you have any suggestions or would like to play something here in particular, please feel free to let me know and we can set it up.

For starters I will put all the additions back for the Yatzee dice wins and try to work something out with a dart competition, possibly pool (if I can figure out how to do that) and try to see about Blackjack.

Thank you Icy Reign, Flame, Maune, Leko & Ayami.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm
rolleyes PFT! It's the least I can do for all you do for me. Oh, and um, don't mention this to Flame. He has no idea he "donated" anything. He's a stingy little tightwad and if he knew any part of his winnings didn't come to him unless I spent it, for him of course, he'd come unglued! eek *goes back to her chaise lounge and resumes her comatose position, thinking of a quick way out of this blasted story she thought she ought to cook up. stressed *  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 pm
Psyzapp
I just want to personally give a big thank you to those on Team MW that donated their portion of winnings to more games here. I was stunned beyond words at the amount of gold Mr. Killafrog is going to transfer to the MW Bar bank account for future games. *she starts to tear up*

After Mr. Killafrog completes the trade, there will be a substantial amount of gold designated for games here at the MW Bar. I'll start thinking of new things to play and if you have any suggestions or would like to play something here in particular, please feel free to let me know and we can set it up.

For starters I will put all the additions back for the Yatzee dice wins and try to work something out with a dart competition, possibly pool (if I can figure out how to do that) and try to see about Blackjack.

oh but you have provided me with a place where I can be myself!!
It was the least I could do ^_^

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 pm
*rolls her eyes at Ayami*
It is important to give back to where you frequent ^_~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm
*while contemplating on her escape from her comatose hell, Icy remembers waht day it is and yet again, puts it on hold(love how I can put my comatose state on pause and come and go as I please....can we say "god-modding" much?! stressed )

Getting up and rushing out the door, Icy returns a while later with arm loads of packages and various boxes. Half placing, half dropping everything on the floor, Icy begins her setup for NYE/NY. Checking to make sure champagne is on ice(hehehehe, on "ice") for the occasion, Icy starts wiping tables down and placing tablecloths in black, silver, and gold colors. With alternating tablecloths, Icy places a centerpiece in a

different color in the middle-i.e. black tablecloth, silver centerpiece, etc.-designed with little cutout stars and "Happy New Year 2010" in the middle. Around each centerpiece, Icy sprinkles confetti of the decoration colors around them and lightly on the chairs, bartop and floor. Placing a disposable camera and various noisemakers on each table, Icy also puts out champagne glasses on each table and starts to hang streamers around the bar.

With all the decorations in place, Icy puts on a cd of various music and turns the lights low, making sure the fog machine and light machine are still working from Halloween. Satisfied with her decorating skills, Icy returns to her chaise lounge and awaits the crowd-if there is to be one...*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:36 pm
*walks back in*
tummy so fully of deliciousness!!!!
Oh my! who decorated?

*picks up a camera and snaps a very close up face picture*
hehehe twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm
Psyzapp

Your welcome Psyzapp anything for my friends here ^^ and Happy New Year everyone ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
*lets out a bunch of demonic spirits and dances around then*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 pm
Happy New Year Leko-chan ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm
In 3-5 days, I'll have a PSP. biggrin

In 5-10 days, I'll have a game for it. biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games