Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head. "Do you want me to stay and keep you company? Or I can call Nemu to keep you company if you want?" Shun asked, looking at her.

her ears drop
"no, you should go, im sure shes waiting" she gets up and pads to the top half of the bed and lies down back to him, "im alright by myself"

Shun looked at Yoru with worry and goes up to the bed and sits on the floor. She smiles happily and said: I'll stay with you til you go to sleep then me and Nemu will be hear to greet you when you wake up." Shun said, cheerfully. Trying to cheer her up.

she gets up smiling and licks his nose before going back and lying down and closing her eyes "thank you Shun"

Shun blinked a few times when she lcked his nose and nodded. "y-your welcome."

shes silent again, with only the sound of shallow breathing to be heard, fast asleep again  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Shun smiled when he heard her she was sleeping and pet her ears gently before exiting the room and closing the door. He went downstairs to see what Nemu and Rema was doing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm
blessedheart
Shun smiled when he heard her she was sleeping and pet her ears gently before exiting the room and closing the door. He went downstairs to see what Nemu and Rema was doing.

-nemu had fallen asleep on the couch-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and smiled. He got a blanket and draped it over her before going to the kitchen to find Rena. He sees Rena and goes up to her. "Hey."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nemu and smiled. He got a blanket and draped it over her before going to the kitchen to find Rena. He sees Rena and goes up to her. "Hey."

-she curled up under the blanket-.....i love shun....too much to lose him.........  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

*she solwly wakes up yawns and says softly* hi nanno~  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Sorry to wake you. Did you sleep well?" Shun asked, sitting in a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 pm
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

*she smiles and says* it is ok i was just resting ^^  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled and laughed a bit. "Okay. If you still feel tired, you can sleep in one of the rooms." He said, while he fiddled with his rings round his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart

Shun smiled and laughed a bit. "Okay. If you still feel tired, you can sleep in one of the rooms." He said, while he fiddled with his rings round his neck.
i am ok. nanno~  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:13 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart

i am ok. nanno~

"Okay." shun said, "Would you like me to get you anything? Or are you good?" he asked as he got up and streched.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games