Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm
Day 26 - Scene/Moment that made you go ‘awww’

The most recent one would be the Eleventh Doctor's behavior around baby Melody in "A Good Man Goes To War" (6.07)... and him saying he speaks Baby. xd It's just such a great "awww" moment to see how he acts around young children... and shows a glimpse into his past - that he must have been a great father to his own children.

"She's not hungry. She's tired. Sorry Melody. No one's listening."

EDIT: And I love the Doctor's baby "cot" - as they call it in the episode.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 pm
Day 27 - Scene/Moment that made you go ‘argh’

The whole Tenth Doctor and Rose love storyline. I really don't understand where the romantic connection comes about. To me, the Doctor and Rose just seemed like great friends, like the way he's been with Martha and Donna. At least I can understand the unrequited love thing with Martha, because there was actually some scenes that brought that sort of connection along. But for the Doctor and Rose... nothing. I didn't pick up on anything.

Honestly I'm glad that Rose got stuck with the human Doctor and not the real Doctor... and that she gets left in that alternate universe again. The real Doctor deserves someone better than Rose. Someone who is as adventurous and courageous as the Doctor... Basically someone like River Song. 3nodding

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:54 pm
Day 28 - Favourite Series Arc

The whole storyline revolving around the Doctor and River Song. Steven Moffat has done an excellent job with this couple.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm
Day 29 - Favourite Music/Song

There's so many good songs that Murray Gold has done for this series that it's hard to completely choose a favorite. Lately I've been listening to "The Girl With No Name" and "Shark Ride" a lot. Before that I was listening to "The Mad Man With A Box" and "Zero".

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 pm
Day 30 - Why Do YOU Love Doctor Who

A great educational show that plays with the idea of traveling through time and space that's both fun and upbeat, but also dark and thrilling. Plus the show brings me back to the days of my childhood where I grew up watching Star Trek, The X-Files, The Outer Limits and The Twilight Zone. It's not very often you find a science fiction-oriented television series now a days. At least a good show with a huge following.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Good afternoon-almost-evening evening everyone. :)

As you can tell I finished up the Doctor Who meme I started. I really like having the pictures in collaboration with the responses. Makes the responses more interesting that way... because you never know what image you'll end up seeing that connects with the text. :D
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
I sent out my invitations via Facebook for my birthday party today. Thought I did a good job with working around everyone's eventful lives with holidays, schedules and birthdays and what not. Ended up finding out that my friend Allena is having her birthday party the same day as mine, and the beginning occurs during the same time as mine. *laughs and shakes head while sighing* Just can't win this year, can I? I left a message saying that I would try making it to Allena's party, but can make any promises due to my own party. *shrugs* We'll see how things go when the day comes around.

I got my paper back today - the one where I wrote about the Doctor Who episode "The Shakespeare Code." Got an A on it! Based on the comments left on my paper, my teacher seems to have enjoyed my paper quite a bit... and although she never mentioned it, I have a feeling I may have convinced her to go find the episode to watch it, lol. And I think she should! It's a great episode.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
I guess now I'll just continue with the 5,000 Question Survey... and ever so slowly get that one over with, that way I can remove another link off my bookmarks list. ^.^;
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:27 pm
1955. Who's voice irritates you like fingernails on a blackboard?

There's a certain actress I can think of... I don't know her name though. I just remember her whiny voice and I don't like it.

1956. What is your favorite plant?

Roses.

1957. What simple things in life do you appreciate?

Nature. Moments with family and friends. Rainbows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm
1958. Have you ever read a book by Tom Robbins?

Nope.

1959. Are you more of a maker and giver, or a taker and user?

Maker and giver.

1960. What do you contribute to society?

Love and Friendship.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 pm
1961. Do you take naps?

No.

1962. Do you have any cavaties?

No.

1963. What is the difference between art and fine art?

Meh... I don't feel like answering this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:30 pm
1964. Do you believe that there has been a man on the moon?

Yes.

1965. What music makes you so happy you could burst?

I don't know about the bursting part, but anything upbeat that makes you want to sing along and dance.

1966. What do you think of the band They Might be Giants?

Who?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm
1967. Would you ever go into a sex shop?

Does Spencers count? If so, then I've done that. But it's only because my friends wanted to go into the store. Personally I don't have any reason to go in there. There's nothing I would buy.

1968. If you had to choose would you rather go into a sex shop with your mom or your dad?

I wouldn't want to go to a sex shop in the first place. Only because I don't have a sex life at this time.

1969. Do you buy holiday gifts early or at the last minute?

Usually a few weeks before Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:38 pm
1970. What do you want to do today?

Already did it. Had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch with tea and yogurt with granola. 3nodding It feels like forever since I had yogurt with granola... but in reality it's probably only been a week or so ago since I last had it. The yogurt I had today was really good; it was Black Cherry flavor. Mmm...

1971. You see a girl in a long ruffled off white dress carrying a bag painted with a sunflower and playing a ukelele while twirling around the cafeteria. What is your first reaction? Could you become friends with this girl?

STARGIRL! biggrin Hehe... sorry. I read that book, so as soon as I started reading I instantly thought of her. Probably where you got the inspiration for this question, huh? Anyway, I would be amused. And I totally would become friends with her. When I read the book, I connected the most with her. I even admit that in my Young Adult Literature class ((which is how I learned of the book and read it)) I got a bit offensive when someone talked negatively of Stargirl, because I connected so much with her that I felt like they were talking negatively about me. sweatdrop

1972. Let's just say your school team is on a winning streak. One of the cheerleaders cheers both for your team and the other team during games. Does it make you angry?
One day you ask her why she does it and she says that, "It's just so much fun, no matter who wins." What do you think of that?

Another Stargirl reference. biggrin I personally would have no problem with a cheerleader doing that. I think it would take a bit of courage to think of doing such a thing, especially if it's during a game where the two sides are major rivals. At least it would make the game interesting and memorable.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm
1973. Do you laugh when there is no joke, and dance when there is no music?

Sometimes.

1974. What would the perfect pair of socks look like?

Right now it would be cool to have Doctor Who oriented socks in my sock drawer, lol. Or any Doctor Who clothing merchandise in my closet at that.

1975. What is the longest you have ever gone with out sleeping?

About 24 hours, I think.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games