Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm
red 14 the sniper
(so what i miss besides every thing going paragrah form mat??)

(Shun and Nemu are dating and Yoru likes shun and they fad a spar match and both got hurt an dShun told his life story to yoru.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:16 pm
blessedheart
Shun was about to move when he felt something touch his cheek. He put his hand there and felt it. "Blood?" He said then looked up. "Yoru? Are you up there?" he asked.

"leave me be Shun!" she cries
she tranforms, and gasps in pain, she climbs higher, her leg now completely useless, blood dripping from her wound  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:16 pm
Yuzu sat in the forest in a circle. "Oh great spirit of the forest, show thine self." Yuzu lit a candle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
Shun was about to move when he felt something touch his cheek. He put his hand there and felt it. "Blood?" He said then looked up. "Yoru? Are you up there?" he asked.

she tranforms, and gasps in pain, she climbs higher, her leg now completely useless, blood dripping from her wound

"Yoru!" Shun said as he began to climb the tree after her. Blood started to litter his face but he didn't care. All that mattered was Yoru.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm
(wow...does everyone speack of their life stories??)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Yuzu sat in the forest in a circle. "Oh great spirit of the forest, show thine self." Yuzu lit a candle.

"Spirit Shisiri show thyself." she takes out a knife and cuts her hand. She takes the blood and puts it in the circle by the candle. Fox shrouds around her.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
(wow...does everyone speack of their life stories??)

(YEp^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Yoru!" Shun said as he began to climb the tree after her. Blood started to litter his face but he didn't care. All that mattered was Yoru.

she looks back and sees him climbing, pain flashes across her face
"stop it Shun! she screams through the tears "leave me!"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Spirit Shisiri show thyself." she takes out a knife and cuts her hand. She takes the blood and puts it in the circle by the candle. Fox shrouds around her.

Shisiri shows up. She sighs.
Shisiri:What?
Yuzu:There is a fight.
Shisiri:Im self aware.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:32 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Why? Did I say something to make you mad?" Shun asked, not understanding at all why Yoru was acting like this.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:33 pm
(not i said the cat)
Tora is hanging from a tree by her tail asleep with two empty berrals of sake near here. "bro...ill beat you down if you dont shut it'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Why? Did I say something to make you mad?" Shun asked, not understanding at all why Yoru was acting like this.

she stops at his words, and then she looks him in the eyes, her sadness filled eyes meeting his own, and then she shakes her head, in disbelief
"you'll never understand" she whispers, with that she jumps from the trees landing on her feet, her injured leg giving way she falls to the ground, she lets out a groan as she hauls herself up, dragging her leg along the ground dripping blood everywhere, she gets to a near but tree and sits behind, with no energy to climb, she puts her head in her hands, sobbing  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm
red 14 the sniper
(not i said the cat)

(??)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:50 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she stops at his words, and then she looks him in the eyes, her sadness filled eyes meeting his own, and then she shakes her head, in disbelief
"you'll never understand" she whispers, with that she jumps from the trees landing on her feet, her injured leg giving way she falls to the ground, she lets out a groan as she hauls herself up, dragging her leg along the ground dripping blood everywhere, she gets to a near but tree and sits behind, with no energy to climb, she puts her head in her hands, sobbing

"Yoru!" Shun said as he jumped from the tree. He landing a little unbalanced as he used his injured arm for support. He bit down the pain he felt and followed the trail of blood.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:51 pm
red 14 the sniper
(kindergarden)
Tora is hanging from a tree by her tail asleep with two empty berrals of sake near here. "bro...ill beat you down if you dont shut it'

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games