Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Illiterate/Completely Random Roleplay Rules Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMFG LOOKIEEEEEEE I HAVE A COOKIE!!!!
ZOMG T_T LUCKY!!!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
*steals your cookie*
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
Can I have some please? (^_^ *shares)
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
AHHHH *splodes*
30%
 30%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 49

The Fallen Angel Anarki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:29 am

Anarki, still fixated on what he was reading, didn't even notice that he had been thrown though his subconscious noticed and provided the appropriate reaction. "Wheeeeee!" went Anarki's subconscious... and so did Anarki as his subconscious took control of his voice for a few seconds just to yell that.

Anarki was now defying the laws of gravity (again), said laws of gravity got angry (again). Anarki's subconscious, feeling left out with all the rebelling, decided to make Anarki's body defy the laws of time and space too, causing his body to vanish. The laws of time and space got angry along with the law of gravity and they decided to team up on Anarki (and his subconscious).

The laws of time and space made Anarki instantaneously appear a good distance above where Jin and his hammock was, then the law of gravity pulled Anarki downwards where he would eventually crash into what was below him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm
Jin suddenly jumped off the hammock when Arki appeared above him out of nowhere and ran out of the way, watching as his buddy's fall onto the large sling caused it to collapse from the sudden addition of weight.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Zanna was watching the pair's antics and decided to join in.
"WATCH OUT!" she cried and flew around on a magic carpet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:21 pm
The Blonde girl who was watching the whole scene SCREAMED!!! and covered her eyes because she did not want to see what would happen, until she heard a terrible crashing noise and.....  

sparkles baby oh my

sparkles baby oh my

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 pm
THE HIPPO WHO HAD BEEN THERE ALL ALONG, PRETENDING TO BE DEAD JUMPED OUT AND ANARCHI FELL ON TO HIS BIG FAT BELLY AND WOZ CUSHIONED!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin And then the blonde girl jumped up and down for joy... rofl rofl but then realised that her nail was broken and SCREAMED!! scream scream again and then ran quickly away to the nail and hair salon where she always went for comfort. wink xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 am

Anarki, having fallen on hippo previously thought to be not of the living, didn't even notice anything and went on reading. With a maniacal grin on his face. Yes, really.

Due to Anarki's wonderful ability to completely ignore whatever was happening. The hippo, having been persuaded by Anarki's subconscious through means we cannot hope to know, was now wearing a tutu and dancing ballet everywhere, using Anarki as their partner, throwing him around everywhere and such.

During this dance, the hippo's not-so-graceful ballet steps began to wear down the icy earth. The sounds of the ice cracking were loud and the hippo's glaringly pink outfit even louder. Anarki was still wonderfully oblivious to it all.

The Fallen Angel Anarki

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:08 pm
Anti stepped out of the most disgusting McDonalds restaurant she had ever dined in with a smile on her face.

"I NEED SOME BBQ SAUCE FOR MY BIG MAC!" She screamed to the wonderful RPers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 pm
Zanna looked at Anti before tossing five billion packets at her.
"There's your frickin' Bee Bee Cue."  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm
Jin looks up from his sketchbook at all the chaos that was happening around him, then goes back to drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Zanna_Sciuto
Zanna looked at Anti before tossing five billion packets at her.
"There's your frickin' Bee Bee Cue."

Anti drooled menacingly before pouring the whole bottle on top of the Big Mac. After stuffing the rest of the burger into her mouth, she chugged the Bee Bee Cue sauce bottle dry.

"Thanks." She said happily to Zanna.  

michael j rox

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 pm
"You're welcome, Anti."
She skipped over to Jin, the put her head on his shoulder, watching him draw.
"Whatcha drawing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 pm
Jin stopped and looked directly up at Zanna, then back down at his sketchbook. "You know what?" he asked. ".... I have absolutely no idea."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:35 pm
"That's when drawing is the most fun." she replied simply, then sat next to him. She pulled out her own sketchbook and frowned. "I've been having trouble with hands lately. Can you help me, Jin-kun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 pm
"A hand is roughly the same size as the face," Jin stated. "Some people draw them a bit bigger than they should be, but that's fine. As long as it's not too far out of proportion."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 am
Larxyne stepped onto the scene with a confused look on her face. She had just been writing in her journal when an evil clown had leaned down and snatched her kitten. She ran around, screaming "OH NOES!!! gonk " when the clown ate her kitten! She started crying. The kitten plushie was gone...

Then the evil clown choked on the cotton of the toy. And Larxyne rejoyced, but still feeling a little sad at the loss of her toy. She had gone to find the company of others, when she narrowly avoided being squashed by a hippo.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff