Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 pm
Hi there everyone, my name is Sydney in RL.
I have four pets. Two cats and two dogs. I will post what they look like sometime. They're names are Angel, Bob, Charlie, and Jasmine.

I joined this guild because I love animals and maybe someday I can work with them. I'm 18 years old and have been thinking about pursuing a career in working with animals in college or as a job. (:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:08 pm
Hi! Just call me MG. I have one cat who is currently dreaming and making weird noises in his sleep.
User Image  

Kjemper Ulv

Kalli Ducard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:45 am
Hello all
Well, my name is Janine and I live in Norfolk and am 19 years old. I have two pets at the moment. One dog named Glimi which is really my boyfriends dog sweatdrop and my kitty Ashes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 am
Hey, i'm 20 and have a cat thats been with me since i was 8.
My brother named him meatball because apparently they are grey...
He looks like a russian cat but with green eyes. Came from a litter of about 5, his sister dissapeared 1 or 2 years after we moved when they were 2.
I feel quite behind the times here since i last got on 3 years ago. (computer issues)

Oh yeah... this used to be a joint account, and i happen to be a gentleman.  

LadyLenolia

WiseWereWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 am
Yo, I'm new here. My name is unimportant but you can call me Rajack. I'm 17 years old but I will be eighteen in a few months.

I don't have a job, but I do volunteer for a pet rescue group called Perfect Paws Pet Rescue. That means I spend a couple hours every day taking care of abandoned animals and trying to "Socialize" them. *cough*playwith*cough* wink I mainly joined this guild to find people who would like to adopt some of the animals from my rescue group and try to encourage people to SPAY AND NEUTER they're pets.

I live in the hillbilly state of Indiana, although I rarely see any hillbillies. smile The only pets I have is a dog named Jagger (a Britany Spaniel mix adopted from the ASPCA) and a cat named Yin-Yang (adopted as a kitten from my school.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 am
Hello! I'm 17 years old and I live in Florida.
I start college in the fall and my major is Animal Sciences. I'm a pre-vet student and in four years I'll apply to vet school at my college and work my way up to eventually become a veterinarian when I get older!
I have soooo many pets right now and I love them all!
My pets are:
A tabby cat named Tiger
9 rabbits whose names are Lucky, Snoopy, Whiskers, Ringo, Casper, Thumper, Skittles, Pumpkin, and Oreo
1 guinea pig named Cookie
2 ferrets Garret and Bailey
7 mice oh my gosh they're brothers and sisters I haven't even named all of them yet!
1 gerbil who is white and named Hedwig
1 hamster called Goup or Arnold
3 cockatoos Bella, Sugar, and Coby
and a pond full of turtles, koi and goldfish.

[Red_Angel]

Dapper Entrepreneur

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ZeNa_DeNeZeA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 am
My name is Tiffany(nickname is Lena)
Where i live:New York State
Sex:Female
Pets:
1 Pomeranian
2 Black Pugs
I also take care of about 8 horses

Well i dont know what else to say.Hi everyone.

^_^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 pm
hi im 14 i wont tell u mutch due the the fact i keep a bit to myself. anyways i hav 2 pets 1 rat, female, i called her rosie and 1 budgy, male, i called wisky. dont ask me y i called them that becus i honestly dont know lol

User Image

User Image

arnt they cute biggrin 3nodding

my fav is rosie

shes so cure up close XD  

doppelganger gog

darkaeon14

7,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Kudos to all pet lovers out there!

Hi, I've joined this wonderful guild just a couple of weeks ago. I'm from the Philippines, 23 yrs of age and I do love animals specially cats!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 am
Hi, I'm Veronika and I'm 15 yo. I'm from Czech Republic (Europe).
I have one dog called Arty (take a look at what pets do you have thread).
I love animals since was a little kid and we allways had atleast one.
I am a pescetarian (only fish) and I'm against wearing fur and killing animals for it. I'm signed for peta and peta2. I'm absolutely against animal cruelty and all that kind of stuff.
In summer I'm helping at our local Brno's ZOO, feeding animals and taking care of them. I love this work.
One day I would love to join some organization who helps animals and fight against destroying their natural environment and besides I would love to study Human rights o fight against poverty, hunger etc.

smile  

shanna is dancing

etilletas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 am
Helloooo~! I'm Etillie, 16, girly, and reside in Hoosierville, USA. I have... many, many pets, as well as a family that owns a farm, sooo... Very busy, all the time. xD

At the moment, I have three cats (Furbie, Duchess, Jo), eight dogs (Socks, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Hunter, Lady, Blue, Wags, Maxie), and a variety of fish, as well as a rabbit we've been taking care of all summer (Happy Bunny). xD All of our dogs and cats are mutts / mixed breeds, except Cin, Meg, Hunter, and Lady: they're our beagle dogs.

Little Jo is my current handful, as she's a new kitten and the like, but she's adorable. <3

Nice to meet all of you! x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 pm
Hello there, my name is Shay. I have 6 dogs(Tobi, Tandi, Mousse, Godiva, Ghirradelle, Cadbury) 3 cats(Keys, Angel, Tigger) 2 ferrets(Cookie, Monster) 1 lizard(Saphera) and one horse(Moonshadow)  

Steamed_artichoke

Evanescently

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm
User ImageVenite c** amicis vestris
adulescens et senex
a terra adulescenis
hilarium faciunt et gaudium

Well, I'm not really special, but my dogs are.

Name: Morgan
Photo: Me
Pets: 3
What Kind: Bull Terrier (dog)
Photos: Jessica, Jon, Mckayla
Where do I live: The USA
Bio: All my dogs are show dogs and pure-bred. Each of them have their own personalities that can be both cute and annoying.
They match me perfectly. 3nodding

User Image
saltare sub luna
in serenumnocte
ponimus luxoforis tibi
venite unus venite omnis stellae clarae

-By Evanescent Wings User Image

++++ I Draw Avatar Art ++++

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 pm
Hi, I'm Mae, I'm 19, and my boyfriend and I work with A Passion For Paws Akita Rescue. We rescue most of the larger breeds. We're a Southern California-based rescue.

Between my boyfriend and I, these are our pets:
- Gabby (Dalmatian)
- Tak (Black and White Cat)
- Jade (Manx)
- RJ (Chow mix)
- Nikki (Akita)

Not in any particular order, of course.

Nikki:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's a perfect Akita - AND a rescue!  

MaeAkita

Druggie Maurice

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:00 am
Hello, I'm Rainy ShadowSphere (Rainy for short).
I'm 16 and I have 6 pets.
These are my pets:
Chester (Dachshund)
Freyr (Dorkie - Mix between Dachshund and Yorkie)
Lily (Domestic Shorthair)
Bootsie (Black and White Domestic Shorthair)
Milky (Domestic Shorthair)
Milkshakes (Persian)

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games