Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:18 pm
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout! *raises bottle of tequila to toast to Iggies* LET'S GET EXPERIMENTIN'! *turns back to bar and faces room* Who's up for gettin' jiggy' with it?!! WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:07 pm
So this is what happens when the kiddies, um, geezers aren't well-minded. Turn the place upside-down and muck up the bar mixing drinks for themselves. *shakes head*

Of course if those cabana boys and nurses were paying attention in the first place, they wouldn't have this mess to clean up. *Smirks*

Nurse! When was the last time we distributed meds? Where are those silly nurses? *Frowns* No, the cabana boys may not start a search party, too many missing it that crew missing already. Perhaps we should send some of our more lively geezers to find them. twisted

*Snaps fingers* Drinks! Extra large mug of Mexican Coffee and don't skimp on the tequila. Or the Kaluha. And don't forget the whipping cream with chocolate sprinkles... *Hops up on the bar stool and taps her cane against her leg.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:36 am
*Stabs at one of the lime wedges in her empty glass, pulls it off the straw and bites off the remaining pulp off the rind* I need another refill here ... Hey, good luck finding the Barkeep. It also appears he's being selective as to whom he is serving. *Glances down at the poor Faerie still waiting on her Whiskey Sour and nods at her* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 pm
Someone needs a good caning... *steps behind the bar, makes requested drinks and slides them to our geezers.*

Now where in Hades did the coffee go...?  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:35 pm
Thank you so very much for my Whiskey Sour, Gilda! *takes a healthy swallow* Mmmm, good job! *takes another drink* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 am
Hey yeh! sorry about that been busy keeping the riff raff out! rofl
Thanks for covering for me guilda!  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:32 am
Thanks Gilda!! Us thirsty folk have to do what we have to do to get a drink! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:54 am
Psyzapp My kind of drinking. If we just keep quiet over here, I doubt they will notice our experimenting...

Gilda, I have a mixture here of dark things that might, maybe , pass for cold coffee... if you drink it fast enough *Evil grin* What riff raff Stumble *Looks around innocently while snagging another bottle of whatever she can reach*  

iggies

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 am
Sumer fever is well upon me Stumble!!! Pull both of us a couple of Ice cold ciders and leave the bar to girls! LOL All the drinks are free any way so theres nothng to gaurd! Just make sure that celler door is locked or the next prize comp might be for an empty bottle of Coke!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:38 am
OK boss!! smile *pulls two pints and steps out from bar scowling at Psyzapp*
Dont worry Your fortune is locked up safe! How you doing!?  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 am
Im doing good my son! Glad your still here! So tell me, What avent should we hold next do you think? We still got millions to give away! The egg hunt was a bit of a flop so we need something a bit less complicated and wider publisised! Any idea's?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Hold on Iggies, if we’re going to experiment, let’s do it right and get all that “good stuff” on the very top shelf. *points to the very top shelf of the wall of bottles behind the bar* I’ll go get us a ladder so’s we can reach ‘em. *looks around to make sure nobody is paying attention* You distract “Mr. Bar Police” Stumble while I get us hooked up. Give ME the stink eye will he? He’s just askin’ for trouble.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:38 pm
*Brews up a pot of coffee, then pours a healthy shot of tequila in the bottom of a large mug.* Hey loves, mind passing me the kaluha? And where in tarnation did the whipped cream go?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 am
*slides the kaluha across the bar to Gilda, hops over the counter and reaches the whipped cream outta the smal fridge below the bar* Coming up on the whipped cream! *squirts a shot in her mouth before turning it on Gilda* rofl  

wiccan j

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games