Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 am
Kaze looked at him, almost in the brink of tears for what she was seeing.
She lowered her head as she heard what Dark had said and knew that he was right, he let Takumi die.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:13 pm
saria grab kaze and close her eyes, then telport to northeast at old ruin town."kaze i sorry u have see ur dead brother but we need escape from him"said saria hug kaze.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm
"No!!!!Why'd you do that?!" yelled Kaze and pushed Saria away.
She then started to run and find where Takumi was.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:55 pm
"u r so lucky they left now i take takumi to a new land he never seen before"said dark pat takiumi head and take him with me.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 am
"Takumi..just wait for me.." thought Kaze while she ran.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm
"kaze u cant safe anyone but youself only but if u risk everything to safe one person ....i dont know if risk ur own life on it"said saria rest on pillar on stone and clean the wings cover up blood.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 pm
"..I will if I must.." said Kaze to Saria and continued to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 am
Dark and Takumi went eastwest town and bought clothes for Takumi to wear and some food to eat."hmm Takumi u call me master now on because i save ur life from death"said Dark to Takumi."Okay master but who is that girl is"said Takumi asking at dark. "That is ur evil sister who want u suffer most and leave u to die"said Dark. Takumi look up to the sky and tear came down to his face he knew want to escape but he found new hope his master now on to protect him. (it is sound like yaoi uhhh it is hehehe oh great..)  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 pm
((lol it's fine i like yaoi anywayz >w< ))
Kaze continued to run and was directionless since she doesn't know which way Takumi and Dark were, she stopped by every town to ask if they saw them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 am
a hunter walk by us and "hey boys u know "demon cat girl" in this town and want steal all childern in this town"said dark to hunter. "oh okay i will tell the guard up main gate to locked down whole to hunt this demon girl"said hunter leave dark and takumi."but master why u lie at human and a demon cat girl is here and why we fight it"said takumi lend on me."because human need some workout and we dont need to get in to it"said dark get tukami hand pull to inn edge other side the town. guard ring the bells and waring town people it to hide in their house because a demon cat girl is loose out to steal their childern.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Kaze then arrived at a town, who seemed to be in alarm of something coming.
She went in the town and looked for people she could ask but there seem to be no one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 am
thiry guards saw kaze and stop her to near center of town and hunter came help the guard too. dark push takumi on bed and stare at him "that girl will use you and she will be stop"said dark remove his armor and shirt to get in bed with takumi. "yes mater she will be stop no more pain and u will teach me how to fight"said takumi his cat ear pop out and lick me.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm
"Get out of my way.." said Kaze to the guards and the hunters that came to aid the guards.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 am
saria found a small pond and felt day has fall but is it "this is werid i never this way before"said saria pour water on her wings to wash the blood on it. Then three hunter and saw rare winging person and walk up to me, saria turn around and i was shock,afaird to run.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 am
"Hey..didn't you hear what I just said?" asked Kaze as she gave a glare to all of them.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff