Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay more gold!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 51

my favorite color is 6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:25 pm
quickly quickly i need to spazz about DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINee and all the others! Yah i talked about them too much at school and my friends find it annoying and my parents thinks i worship them so i cant talk about it around them either BUT I HAVE TOOOOO!!! OMG THIER SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND ADORABLE AND DROP DEAD GORGIOUS! I RESPECT DBSK's DETERMINATION AND DEDICATION, AND I LOVE SUJUS LIGHT ATTITUDE AND COMEDIC GENIUS MOMENTS, PLUS THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IS INSPIRING! AND SHINee THOUGH THIER NEW COMERS I KNOW THIER GONNA GO FAR!!!!!....sorry i dont mean to be so random so just to tie this post in with your convo the bolero MV almost put me in tears! the song is so beautiful and jaejoong really showed off his vocals! i really dig thier power ballads because they really put power into them!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 pm
omg! T T I feel so bad for you! It's okay, if you can hold it all in, we're always here for you! We have your back! ^^ Have you tried getting people into the music though? D: I got my friend into it so she backs me up..sometimes..lol.  

tamasawr
Captain

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 pm
I was talking about their Japanese ballads.

@DBSK_LoLiTa: I LOVE spazzing about them, but the only people I really talk to about Kpop are people on Gaia, and my cousin.
She is worse than me though. Our whole conversation is about Kpop.
I feel bad though. I feel like I created a monster. (but its not so bad at times).

I got some of my friends into it, but they call me weird... But I can't stop loving Asian music!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Sorry guys! I haven't been on much to update and whatnot...actually like just today, my computer crashed so all my downloaded off the internet music is gone...so what I'll be doing is reinstalling ONLY my CD's and not re-downloading ILLEGAL! music. haha. Please help me by posting up news and such! School's been such a hassle for me lately, <33  

tamasawr
Captain

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 am
Sorry! I've been really busy these past few days, and I have a lot going on, but I will try to post news!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 am
Mianheyo! School...(and video games cough) keeps getting in the way of me getting to the guild to update news. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, even if you post one piece of news it helps a lot. Kamsahapnida. T T  

tamasawr
Captain

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 am
I'll try posting as much news as I can, but school is starting soon, and I am really busy these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 pm
Okay so in case you haven't noticed already, I spent my night yesterday posting all the news that have been missed.

Everyone! (Crew especially) We need some ideas for contests and activities and stuff! Some ideas would be something for Halloween...Thanksgiving maybe? Then of course Christmas. For xmas if you can come up with something more fun than secret santa...that'd be great. haha.

Besides that, if you want, I'm willing to run another raffle, I know that was pretty cool...and that'd help out a lot too (if you know what I mean). O;

So yeah, EVERYONE! Be sure to post your ideas in the contest discussion thread in the Discussion thread (ftw!) lol.

I'll be on more often now...Last week was murders for me! Too many quizzes and exams and tests and ahh...project due tomorrow.

Everyone, have a good time in school and study hard! fighting. ^^

Thank you everyone for putting up with the slowness(boringness) of the guild lately...

tamasawr
Captain

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 am
Sorry! I was busy yesterday!

I'll think of some ideas for contests and activities!!!
The raffle was pretty cool!

Fighting!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm
I'M BACK. >.< I've been lazy getting on gaia and actually posting news. Today since I don't have too much to do school wise, I'll catch up with whatever articles were missing from the past...month? x_____x Please bear with us as we all have school (and stuff...)

Please bear with me (in particular) as I try to get this guild back 'up to date!' Please continue to love us no matter what! Saranghe~

^^ <3 Tammi

tamasawr
Captain

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 am
Okay! EVERYTHING is up-to-date! You know...no one posted hardly any news the past month I hadn't posted anything...which made me sad...cuz I spent my day just posting news...bleh. BUT by the by, everything is done (news wise) so...yeah....gooo comment and check 'um out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 pm
Sorry! Sorry you had to spend your day posting news. I've been really busy with school!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 pm
heh don't worry guys. I know everyone's been busy with school and stuff...i just feel bad cuz SO MUCH has been happening so...bleh. well it's all back up now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 pm
Well, I just came back from a tiring day of school. Mostly because of phys ed.

My teacher makes us to 4-8 laps around 2 soccer fields, 4 baseball diamonds, a giant hill, and near townhouses. She calls it a "circuit".

Its crazy!

After that, she makes us do 20-30 push-ups, 20-30 sit-ups, and a bunch of other things.

My stomach hurts now. I can't do full sit-ups. I'm weak. But stronger than most people in my class.

I need abs like Jaebum! OMG! That would be so!!! Sorry... I shouldn't be thinking like that...

I don't think I can survive this year. AND I JUST STARTED SCHOOL 2 WEEKS AGO!!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 pm
ohh corinne! don't give up! i'm sure you'll get used to it, then you'll have abs...yeah. dx

my pe class yesterday got stuck with the weight training class so instead of doing simple warm ups we ended up doing the up and down feet thing and a bunch of crunches and ughh...it sucked. lol. but eh, i'm glad i stay fit in a way. d:

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff