Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 am
Yuu staggered and her visions are blurring but she shook her head and tried to keep focus.
She then hid behind a tree and went inside it to rest a bit but keep her guard up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 am
As Madi was walking she tripped on a root. She heard a faint cracked and shrieked in pain."Owww!" Madi sat down feeling her swelling ankle.  

madbugz

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 am
I hand Yuu a pill "Take this, you look drugged. This will force you to stay awake. Its not a cure so the poison will take over sooner or later. It can buy you some time." I pick up my patient and head for the hidden leaf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:14 am
While having Nani on my back, I start to walk thew the forest. I hear the sound of someone in the bushes. "Who's there? I can hear you! I don't want any trouble, I have a patient and need help to find the Hidden Leaf Village."  

Manpug

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Yuu took the pill and tried to tend to her wounds as best as she can.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:46 pm
McNeil places Nani down as gentle as he could and looks into the bushes. he sees a lady with her hand near her foot. He says "Don't tell me. Your a ninja too and are wounded" with his hand to the side of his head. "What's with you people? Can't we all just get along?"  

Manpug

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 pm
chaos and amy run toward yuu and with 50 thief and any say "we dont lost that girl."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 am
Yuu saw Chaos and Amy coming so she created 25 shadow clones.
"Everyone..let's end this.." she yelled to the clones and all nodded.
The clones and Yuu took their stances and focused their chakras.
A glowing lightning armor enveloped each one and few numbers scattered and took the wired paper bombs and threw it everywhere so that it would created a wall like paper bomb.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:16 pm
"huh?Oh i wasn't in a battle i was just walking and im very clumzy. ouch! i think i may have broken my ankle or severly sprained it." Madi said with tears coming to her eyes in pain. "Are you a doctor of some sort?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm
nani woke up but cant move and look around so i claw away head to waterfall.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Madi tries to stand up and hears another faint crack in her ankle. "Ughhhh" Madi faints as the natural morphine kicks in and the pain slips away along with her consciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 pm
chaos saw behind yuu and grab her "huh brother so u still alive"said chaos grab amy and disappear but thief attack clone yuu.

dark hold on real yuu and give her test tube with cure of poison."yuu u need take eazy now" said dark.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:24 pm
Madi whimpered as she laid unconscious on a rough patch of earth in the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Yuu didn't respond and kept caution to any attacks or any thief or Amy or Chaos passing through the paper bomb wall.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 pm
"hey little brother why u protect that girl" said chaos and amy say"he maybe in love with her or his order to save her."

dark start to blushes and "that is not true; lord hokage want me get yuu to safe and nani too."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games