Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 pm
((@Sealand- Yep~
And... Russia and France and Spain and South Italy aren't taken, last I checked (which was... about ten to thirty minutes ago).

@Switzerland- xD Yeah... It was Paul McCartney, Mel Gibson, Jackie Chan, Hideki Matsui, and George W. Bush.

=D -doesn't know her IQ, but knows it's ********' epic?-))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:10 pm
((I KNEW IT! I thought your post styles sounded similar. You make the best Canada seriously! XD

I thought France was taken o.o ))  

Sealand-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:18 pm
((xD Really?

No... or at least if France is, the page hasn't been updated. -shrug- If France is taken, it must have been really recently.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 pm
((@Canada: ******** epic indeed. It's pretty high up there, considering the American average is 150. Which is actually pretty sad. <<;

Mine's 206~

Also, WEEEEEEE RUSSIA. Unfortunately, I kinda fail at him. >>; I'm so much better at Poland than the other two. xD

SPEAKING OF WHICH.

I was going to ask the majority of people online today whether or not there's something I should improve on when it comes to Russia and Switzerland. >>;
*WISHES THERE WERE MORE SWISS SCANLATIONS*

And because you two (or three. I dunno.) are the majority of people online right now, what are your opinions? <<))  

Mukuro-kun

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:22 pm
((I think he's that Frenchfries person XD It's hard to tell exactly because of some relatively short posts... but they're some pretty lewd ones... plus their avatar XD They've only bee around for a couple days

EDIT didn't see you post there Swiss XD I don't really know to much about Miss Swiss to say really yet, but I think you've got Russia's child-like side down pretty good. I haven't seen you do to much or the darker/crazy side to him yet though))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:29 pm
((My RL Liet says I do the darker/crazy side pretty epic, but I don't know if she was saying that to avoid the kolkohz or not.))  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:35 pm
((@Switzerland- It is sad. JUST LIKE THE ACT SCORES AT MY SCHOOL.

I have to agree with Sealand on Russia. What I've seen is good, but I've yet to see the more unbalanced half. And with Swissy... it's difficult to say with how few pages are scanlated.

@Sealand- Hum. I don't think I've noticed then.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 pm
((You guys have to poke at Russia harder. XDD

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MY MINI ESSAY.

But on a note of SRS BZNS when it comes to Russia's darker/crazy side-

I've this really bad habit of not staying in character when it comes to when characters would get mad or not, because I actually insulted someone on accident, just because it was something my character would say. And it wasn't even intended!

Another time, someone thought I hated them because my character was mad. D: Like, they were crying and stuff. >>; I like being characters who 1) are insane, 2) have anger issues, or 3) act like me in general.

Normally it's 1 or 2, so people get mad at me and so I've been trying to not insult someone, even when it's totally needed for whatever moment in time.

As for him being nutso in general:

I can do that, but after reading and rereading the current scanlations with Russia in them, it seems crazy!Russia is synonymous with mad!Russia, or evil-country-eating-country!Russia. >>;

So far neither have been able to pop up. T: ))  

Mukuro-kun

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:52 pm
(I WANT TO DO MORE AT ALL - but both my characters are fairly.. non-intrusive, and content to just let things.. go around them, and I have things to do and distractions, and - my apologies..!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:55 pm
((Oh god, that bugs me so much. Just because my character WTFHAAATEs someone doesn't mean I do. But some people are fail.

xD I mean less nutso and more just... what's the word I'm looking for? I don't even know.

OHHAIGAIZ.
Who here has ever watched the music video for Millionär? >> -so not right out of left field-))

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:01 pm
((@Skizzors: D: *hugs and shares apple cinnamon cookies*

@Canada: I just have issues because that got me in the whole "MY-GOD-WHAT-IF-I-INSULT-SOMEONE" mindset. IT SUCKS.

Also, brb epic hair cutting to look like Poland ensuing. XD
I didn't intend it to look like Poland's hair, my sister just pointed it out when I explained what I want to my mom. XDDDD;
*goes to get my hair hacked at*))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 pm
((@Switzerland- -w- I avoid people naturally. Except the guy I like and my America. But if I end up with people, I can get really chatty.
;3 My issue is the "No-one-really-likes-me,-I'm-just-an-annoying-pest" mindset. So when someone actually initiates a conversation with me (like, comes up and talks to me), it makes me so insanely happy.

=D When I got my hair cut... a week or two before Halloween, it was like Canada's but a little longer. -has that same hair texture- << However, since then, my hair has already grown between an inch and a half and two inches. And I'm ACTUALLY sort of not minding having "short" hair.
Note: When I got my hair cut last, I took off 9 inches. My hair hadn't been that short in 12 years, if not more.))

catweasels

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm
You're not talking about me are you Switzerland? XD (When I was playing Italy?) I didn't take anything personally because I know you are in character.

I chose to do Italy because he seems like an air-head, which I am also.. xD I just don't really know how to react to others when I'm playing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm
((x3 I believe Switzerland was speaking about in general. Like how some people take offense to the silliest little things that are in character.
The only examples that come to mind off the top of my head are basically like any relations during wars? First specific example being America and England during the revolutionary war. It would be in character for America to say something along the lines of "I hate you so much..." (especially, say, during a time when the colonies were losing the war and if England were gloating about this fact)
Yet some people would take offense to that, thinking that by America hating England IC, the roleplayer of America hates the roleplayer of England.))

catweasels

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 pm
Yeah I know but they thought that they insulted me, I don't think I said anything back which probably had them thinking that. ^^;  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games