Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:39 pm

"oh, by the way, how is diz?" she asked curiosly. she hated people, but he was a good fighter, and she respected that. in fact, the fact that he seemed to be able to handle and mask pain made her respect him more than most. many coul fight well, few could fight truly well, and even fewer could take real, true, honest to god pain.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Dazeray sighed and turned her head to look at Diz's face. He looked concerned. She suddenly felt a tenge of guilt poke at her.
"I...I was just remembering my favorite thing in the world. Roses. There is one on your window sill."
Dazeray stared into his eyes, suddenly wondering what it would be like to read his mind, and suddenly wishing she could.
I would never be good enough for him. Someone like him deserves a girl who isn't wimpy in a physical fight. Someone who can take care of herself and who doesn't feel guilty for knocking a drunk unconsious. Someone that's not like me...
Dazeray bit her bottom lip, realizing how deep in thought she was.

Dazeray is safe and well, so is Diz. He is recovering as we speak. I am going to go back soon, I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for saving Diz. Kimo sighed and stared at the girl.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 am

"hmm." atlanta turned and began to walk away. she was not good with thanks,giving or recieving, and never understood why they were necessary. "make sure dazeray remembers to find me. if you make her forget, cat, i will break every bone in you little body." she turned and climbed onto the roof of the building and scanned the surrounding area. unfortunately, not much was happening tonight. atlanta sighed and began taking out her fury on a chimney vent.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:34 am

Sonia smiled. "Yeah... home sounds good right about now..." I guess I finally did something useful.... I didn't get in the way this time... I wonder what Valis looks like... Her thoughts kept jumping from one subject to the next.

drac54

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:01 am

Diz satred back at Dazeray with a blank expression on his face. "Oh, is that what it is? I'm not so good with names of plant life." He replied and turned his head to wards the flower on the window sill. You know, even if you gave her everything it still wouldn't be enough. He mumbled a few curses under his breath. What? You know this to be true. He felt his anger boiling but managed to calm himself down before it became too noticeable. He shook his head throwing the voice out. "So you like flowers then?" He asked as if the voice hadn't popped into his head.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 pm

After turning the chimney into a rubble heap, ripping it from the roof, and creating another hole in that already beat up ally atlanta sighed, not at all tired. why did she have all this pent up energy? this had happened only once before. she chuckled as she remembered a night of lots of..... well anyway she had to do something to release it. she sighed and, with nothing else to do returned to her place. she surveyed the room and, after taking in the mess, took some stolen money, loaded everything important into a backpack, and headed to the nearest hotel, leaving all the unneccesary crap behind for homeless fools who would think it to be a goldmine.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:59 am

((I've lost intrest in this rp, could someone please kill off my people, thnx))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Dazeray smiled at him.
"Yeah. When I was only a baby, Kimo would bring roses and tuck them in my crib. I fell in love with the smell as I grew. I just love roses..."
Dazeray sighed. After a few moments of silence, Dazeray slipped her hand in Diz's and laid her head on his shoulder. Her eyes slowly closed and she found herself falling into unconsiousness.

Kimo snorted and swished his tail.
Stuborn girl.
He turned and leaped into a run toward Diz's home with a chuckle.

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Valis walked down an ally looking for that hateful b**ch that took a soul from him, ture it wasn't his real soul but still "oh my little sweetie i'll make you pay for what you did to me" he said the knife he still had with him singing for blood

Christopher smiled, and before Sonia could say no, he had brabbed her and was flying at hellish speeds back the base
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Sonia laughed as they whipped through the air. "A little bit of warning next time... Okay?" She smiled and closed her eyes.

drac54

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 pm

"despicable feline" atlanta called into kimo's mind, grinning as she felt a dull pain in her head. after entering the room and tossing her things into a chair, she collapsed onto the bed and, running a hand through her hair, began to consider how she would torture valis, dragging out the disgusting creatures death. as she thought about it her hate grew to an unfathomable stae, building until she screamed in rage, despratly trying to keep bloodlust at bay. a moment later she heard a knock at the dor. atlanta stormed across the room and nearly ripped the door off its hinges. "WHAT?" she yells, eyes burning."someone heard a yell. is everything alright?" a guy asks cooly. "FINE! NOW GO AWAY!" atlanta yells, enraged at such foolishness. she begins to trya calming spell for nerves, failing miserably but nonetheless persisting.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Kimo trotted toward home. His mind wandered as hhe thought on past memories.

"Kimo, I have something to tell you."
Kimo let out a sad mew.
"I'm sorry that I am dying on you. I should have took your advice and took procautions with Valis." The man coughed weakly.
The man looked in his 20's, unnaturally and breath-takingly beautiful. His white hair stuck to his face as he layed on the alley's concrete. It was raining heavily. A little black cat sat beside him, drenched and mewing mournfully at his master's condition.
"Kimo, I know that you devoted your life to my family line because my grandfather saved you and gave you the gift of immortality and speech. if I were to die without an heir, you would have no where to go. Nothing to do with your life. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but I have a child. It's a girl, and I sent her mother away while she was yet pregnant. I was worried of her safety. When I pass, go find her, Kimo. Go watch over my daughter, and wherever she goes, you go. Whoever she loves, you love," the man gasped and layed his snow-pale hand on the cat's head, "Goodbye, my dear friend. You have served me well."
The man's red eyes blinked once and closed as he passed away.

It has been 18 years since that happened. Since I found Dazeray. Her mother died soon after I found her, and she was put up for adoption. It has been years... Those people that adopted her were revolting. Kimo snarled. He turned into an alleyway and walked towards the small building.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 am

Diz sat looking at the rose on the window sill for a while before he even noticed that Dazeray had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He grinned as he looked at her resting her head on his shoulder, she looked so peaceful he didn't move so that he wouldn't disturb her. Diz looked back across the room to the window and sighed slightly.

"Ahh you're awake, sir." Came Jeffery's voice as he silently walked into the room. How are you feeling? Much better presumabley." He continued as he walked over to the window putting an extra rose in the vase. Turning round Jeffery could see the odd look he was getting from Diz and thought for a moment. "Now you're either wondering about the roses or you are wondering about how I already Know you are feeling much better. I'll explain..." Jeffery paused for a few seconds and took a deep breath. "You are feeling better because I've... 'Upgraded' your body. The roses are merely because your friend seems to enjoy them.

Diz looked still some what puzzled as he looked at Jeffery. "Upgraded my body? What does that mean?" He asked quite calmly as he still didn't wish to wake up Dazeray. "Come on, answer me what kind of 'upgrade' have you done?" Diz stared at Jeffery as he merely smiled back.

"Well I've given you several cybernetic implants for faster healing and quicker movement. I also added a small device with an AI inside it into your head." Jeffery replied without any change to his voice or expression. "Don't worry the AI is only there for to stop you from having another... 'Episode' like you had earlier tonight."

Wait how did he know about that? I haven't even told anyone yet. Diz thought to himself as he looked at Jeffery with a raised eyebrow. "There's more to you then meets the eye, Jeffery." He said joking slightly. "Besides why did you wait until I almost died to stick these implants in me?" Diz paused for a moment and thought for a second. Is it something to do with whatever happened to me tonight? Has something changed? Jeffery merely gave a slight chuckle and nodded. "You can read minds! Why did you never tell me this before?"

"You never asked, sir." He replied and began to walk out of the room. "Oh, Kimo is on his way would you like me to send him straight up, sir?" He asked looking at Diz, Diz had just nodded and Jeffery left the room to go and open the door for the cat.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 am

Dazeray moaned slightly. She could hear voices but she didn't want to open her eyes. She was a light sleeper.
He is so warm... she thought with a content sigh.

Kimo trotted in the house.
I'm home, darling. he yelled to Dazeray with a smirk in his voice.
Kimo sighed and shifted to normal cat-size. He ran upstairs hurriedly.
Kimolu! You're home!
That I am, Ray. You sound cozy. Enjoyng your time with Diz, I presume?
Dazeray's voice echoed back at him, sounding like she was blushing, Shut up and get up here!

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Diz kept quiet as he looked towards the window at the roses with a raised eyebrow slightly shocked at what Jeffery had told him. He could hear Kimo running down the hall towards the room and took his gaze from the window to the door. Watching as Kimo trotted into the room Diz smiled slightyand waved a hand slightly trying not to wake Dazeray still.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games