Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm
Arias bit her lip and looked away. She focused on staring at the pillow on the bed. She felt her eyes sting and she blinked quickly.
This was not the time to start thinking about the past. Zeke was almost done with his tea, and he looked quite thoughtful.
"Arias, may I ask what you and your friends are really doing here?"
She closed her eyes, Arias' white hair falling around her face in a curtain.
"We came to kill you."
Zeke laughed. It wasn't nervous laughter or quite annoyed laughter. It was like he truly found the words humorous.
"You three...kill me? Surely they know of our agreement?" he asked her with his head tilted slightly.
Arias shook her head.
"That is a shame. Well, then I shall tell you. I have made it clear to Arias that she is the one who shall kill me. You may all try if you like, it would be entertaining, but in the end, she shall run the blade through my heart. You can call it a sick kind of justice." he smirked on the last part.

((Sure!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm
Ebony looked at Arias. Why didn't you tell me? I could have been distracting him so you could kill him now!" she grumbled, standing up in one fluid motion from her spot on the ground. She looked at Zeke expectantly, waiting for him to finish his tea expectantly. "Even if I can't kill you, though I think I probably would despite your little bargain if I didn't like Arias so much, I plan to smack you around for the blows you landed on us, and since Kashi can't be here to kick your a**, I guess I have to do it for her too."

{{KASHI!!! YOU COMING BACK!! I MISSED YOU COCOA! EEEEEEEE!!!!!}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 pm
Deston blinked slowly as Zeke explained that the only person to kill him would be Arias, the notion sending half his "moods" clamoring inside his brain.
"Well, isn't that interesting?" One commented.
"Looks like you can't get your kicks out of this one, eh ami?" Another said.
"You can always help her. He didn't say anything about not being able to help her." A third whispered in the back of his mind.
"Please continue." The dominant "mood" urged the third, clearly interested.
"Just look at her, she's obviously not herself. This guy must have done something to hurt her on the inside of her heart. It's sick and the only way she can heal is to kill Zeke." The "mood" whispered, prompting his ice blue eyes to take a good long look at Arias.
"You can make it so he can't run from her. It would be fun." The whispering "mood" said, making his words as enticing as possible.
It wasn't clear to any on the outside what was going on in the ice demon's head, but it was clear that he wasn't quite "all there."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 pm
Arias' eyes flickered to Ebony's face when she spoke. A ghost of a smile appeared on Arias' lips but left as quickly as it came. Her eyes flickered to Deston and caught his gaze as he looked at her. There was a thoughtfulness in his expression, as if he was calculating something. She shrugged mentally. The last thing she wanted was anyone knowing what had happened between her and Zeke in the past. As long as no one guessed anything, she felt...somewhat 'fine'.
"Funny, Ebony. Truly. Well, I'm not so much surprised about Kashi taking off with her tail between her legs, no pun intended. She always has been...cowardly when it comes to me."
Arias flinched and her eyes went back to Zeke's face.
"I told you to shut up about my family." She growled at him.
Zeke sighed, "Well, considering that she is my..." he shook his head, "That is beside the point. Anyway, I'm finished with my tea. Would you care to stab me now?" he asked Arias teasingly with a hint of what sounded like century-old flirtatiousness.
She snarled at him, "I'm always up for that."

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 pm
Kashi stood just outside the door that led to Zeke's room. When she over-heard Zeke calling her names, her mouth gaped open when she heard 'coward' and kicked down the door.
"What in the hell did you just call me?!" she yelled at him with her hands on her hips tapping the toe of her boot on the floor furiously. "I am not a goddamn coward! You are such a dumb a**! You know you never call me that, cause you personally know what I will do to you for calling me one! And after knowing about what you did to Arias--" she then paused and clamped her hands over her mouth quickly.
Automatically Kashi could feel the death glare of Arias, "Was I not supposed to talk about that with others around?" she quickly grabs Ebony and hides behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
Arias hadn't felt much like her usual tough self. She found herself watching in amusement as the long-forgotten-about Kashi kicked down the door and ranted to Zeke about his mouth. Her amusement soon turned to anger as Kashi spurted out the secret about her past with Zeke that she had been doing a good job of keeping from Ebony and Deston.
She narrowed her red eyes at the girl.
"Nah, you think?"
Zeke smirked slightly but sighed. Arias was somewhat thankful that she had gotten angry, for now she had back the energy that she had so desperately needed.
"Well, Zeke, Kashi has a good idea."
"And what is that, darling?"
She winced at the endearment, "How about you explain about your little cattle slaughter that occured way back when?"
He stayed silent for a moment, his eyes locked onto hers.
"You really want that?"
Arias shook her head, "No, not at all. But truly, I'm already miserable, so why not?"
She jumped at the sound of a loud grunt from under the tea cart.
"Hold on while I cover myself." the voice sighed.
The cloth swiped off the cart with a magician's trick, not disturbing any of the contents that were on top. Ardeo, the now Alec, crawled out from under.
"I was planning on doing a spell that back-fired. Now I'm human again. At least I'm not a toad..." he tapped his chest gratefully with one hand and held the cloth around his waist with the other. Alec raised his free hand to wave at Kashi with a teasing smile playing at his lips.
"Ardeo! It has been-" Zeke started and stopped suddenly as Alec glared at him, "Save it, a*****e." Alec sighed.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:35 pm
Kashi's jaw dropped as Alec climbed out from under the tea cart mostly nude waving casually as if he were fully clothed. She quickly looked away as she caught herself looking at his muscular body, blushing brightly.
"Um... Hi... Do you think you could not look as casual when you are barely covered?" she found herself looking, again, from his chest to his abs, quickly averting her eyes before she looked any lower. She could sense Alec smirking to himself as he watched her cheeks grow brighter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:43 pm
Alec chuckled lightly and sighed.
"Sorry, I almost forgot that I'm in a room with children. It wouldn't be so hard to remember if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not old and gray. But, since I look your age, I forget that you all are...more embarrassed." he shrugged, "I promise, the embarrassment goes away after the first century or so."
Arias rolled her eyes just slightly and glowered at him.
"Do you mind? Could you like...I don't know, poof on clothes?"
Alec raised an eyebrow, "What do I look like, Harry Potter?" he shook his head and sat down on the large bed.
"I'll be quiet, I promise."
"Stay that way." she growled.
"Yes, ma'am." he saluted sarcastically and winked at Kashi.
Zeke had been quiet this whole time, "As amusing as ever I see."
"Yup! I don't even need to use denturs yet." Alec smiled widely.
Arias threw an annoyed look at him. He clamped his mouth shut and did the gesture of 'zipping and throwing away the key'.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm
Ebony raised an eyebrow at Kashi, who was still clinging to her back, and poked her in the arm. "It's ok baby, I won't let big scary Arias hurt you." she said in a mock soothing voice before jabbing her in the ribs with her elbow. She stepped forard. "Are we done stalling yet?" she said, rather annoyed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Deston had closed his eyes during the three-way discussion that quickly turned into a five-way one. Somehow, Ardeo the fox and some new girl named Kashi had both managed to show up from out of nowhere. He decided not to over think it and confuse himself and to take advantage of the distraction. The ice demon leaned against the wall and began to focus a bit as rime started to form on the places he was touching. That was a natural side-effect to what he was, so it wouldn't be too hard to manipulate it a bit under the radar. Deston focused enough for a small tendril of rime to make its way to the place Zeke was standing in. When he was ready, he would ensnare the man for Arias. Vicarious killing, not as fun as regular killing but it would do.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 am
Arias glared at Zeke. No, she didn't want him to tell any stories or past memories, but it was all she could think of at the moment to distract him.
Don't worry, Zeke. After I kill you, I will follow soon after. she thought to herself.
Arias was tired. There was nothing on earth worth living for anymore, except for Ardeo. And the truth was that he could move on with his life. She couldn't. She felt like an old lady, and Arias had no fears about death. She craved for it.
If it helps me escape this worthless life. she sighed.
"Well, then, I suppose I could give them the short version." Zeke turned to look at Ebony and Deston, "In the early 1900's Arias and I had been 'envolved'. We had met at a family reunion. Kashi is her blood cousin, but I'm Kashi's adopted brother, so we weren't related. It wasn't thought of as in-breeding. Anyway, we, to put it frankly, fell in love." Arias winced.
"It happened on one morning when her father approached me with their pack. He told me that he had found out about us and that it was 'unacceptable' and 'disgusting' that we were together, even if we weren't related by blood. I lost my temper. Skip forward an hour. I got some help from some guys, friends of mine, to beat up her pack. Back then The Immortal Hunters was only a small group and we didn't actually plan on killing anyone."
"To put it into a short version, things got out of hand and well, they ended up dead. We didn't plan it out like that, after all. So, I took off. I figured she was better off without...anyway, we left and set roots here. The end."
Arias looked up to meet his eyes, hate in them.
"No, you see, its not that simple. It wasn't 'the end'. I made it my goal in life to kill you."
Zeke nodded, "And I'm very proud. See, that was one thing I always liked about you, dear. You never were the type to curl into a ball and give up. You have guts."
"She has an obsession." Alec muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 am
Ebony shrugged, noticing how uncomfortable it made Arias. "And? We don't need to know that to kick your a**." she said, tired of talk. She mumbled a few words and a darkness staff appeared in her hands.

{{Love the pole wolf! Betcha you can gues what I picked!!!.....lol XD}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:40 am
((Lol, yes I can))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 am
Oka, people. I have never done this, but when I read this forward, I just knew that you guys would laugh as hard as I did. So, for the sake of giving all of you a smile and laugh for today, READ!!!

60 Things To Do In An Elevator~

1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
7. Shave.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do..." and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
51. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
53. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
55. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, dammit!"
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.

Avelyst

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm
~Hi I am new, will post later. Where is everyone? i am trying to figure out where the characters are so i can figure out what to do with my new charrie. Anyone can fill me in?~  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff