Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 pm
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
(( yes if i could make him shirtless all the time i would =3 ))
((whats next he starts walking around without pants... or in shorts?, *have an fear expression whilee tiping it*))
((no only shirt...unless were playing strip poker >< thats another story ^.~))
((strip poker? when the hell wold we play strip poker for god's sake?))
(( i was joking SHNIT!!!))
((but it wold be interesting *i bet my slave's pants* it would be wierd and funny as hell))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 pm
*shakes her head again* no. i was just... thinking. *gets out of the water, dripping wet*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm
Misuzu0614
*shakes her head again* no. i was just... thinking. *gets out of the water, dripping wet*
takes out an camera and takes a photo with flash on "do i delete this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:54 pm
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
(( yes if i could make him shirtless all the time i would =3 ))
((whats next he starts walking around without pants... or in shorts?, *have an fear expression whilee tiping it*))
((but it wold be interesting *i bet my slave's pants* it would be wierd and funny as hell))

((0.0))  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 pm
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II

((0.0))
((why the staring?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 pm
(btw. shes wearing clothes when she went for a swim)

yeah! delete it!  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:57 pm
Misuzu0614
(btw. shes wearing clothes when she went for a swim)

yeah! delete it!
he pass it to a computer by bluethoot and throws her the cellphone "do it yourself you you know it's deleted ((she have clothes alright... driping wet clothes))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:57 pm
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
notingles
II Purple_Cura II

((0.0))
((why the staring?))
(( No clue got bored >< see ill do it again..........0.0 ))  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:59 pm
*rolls eyes* whatever! *passes back the cellphone*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *stands and retreives her journal, only to open it to the first page and shove it in his face* you want to know me? Inform yourself on my wretched childhood.

*Taken aback by Blais shoving the book in his face, he gets the nerve to take the book and read but didn't stop on that page. Shun read it to the end. Learning of Blais horrible childhood; How her parents beat her and her father raped and abuse her while her mother did nothing. how the vampires killed them and left her to die on the street. How no one cared for her. How she became a assasin at the young age of 13 and killed vampires for money. Everything.... After he finished he looked up and met her dead eyes*

Blais: *stares back then speaks* I've learned that love, and kindness is somwthing that can not be acquiered by one such as my self. I didnt know it at the time, but the 'medicine' my so-called-mother took, were drugs. She was a drug addict, as my father an alchoholic. . . . . . .*looks down then back to him* satisfyed?

*Shun looks at her, seriousness on his face* "Blais...What do you want me to do? Do you want me to run in fear? Or say how much of a monster you are for killing for money? Or do you want me to say 'I'm sorry for what u went through?"

Blais: I dont care what you do. You might be a slave, but you dont belong to me. *turns and walks out of the room*
Opal: *standing outside of the room and looks up to meet Blais' eyes* Amelia I-
Blais: I told you never to call me that! *she roars both speaking it aloud and in her mind* I told you never to call me what my disgusting parents named me.
Opal: yes master Blais. I am sorry.
Blais: *starts down the hall*

*goes after Blais and stands in front of her* "Your right...I am a slave... and i wish that never happened.... I never asked for this fate.." *Looks at floor and bites bottom lip, then looks back at Blais with serious eyes* "I'm not running. Nor do I think your a moonster or pity you for the childhood you went through. but..." *Takes blais' right hand* "I do want to show you kindness and what it feels to be loved. I don't want to be your slave or anyone's slave ever again...I wish I can take away that I'm a slave but I can't, but I'm willing to keep on going to find my freedom. I want to be your friend Blais. That's all."

(sorry. Long speech^^')  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 pm
Misuzu0614
*rolls eyes* whatever! *passes back the cellphone*
"well why are YOU here misstress?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *stands and retreives her journal, only to open it to the first page and shove it in his face* you want to know me? Inform yourself on my wretched childhood.

*Taken aback by Blais shoving the book in his face, he gets the nerve to take the book and read but didn't stop on that page. Shun read it to the end. Learning of Blais horrible childhood; How her parents beat her and her father raped and abuse her while her mother did nothing. how the vampires killed them and left her to die on the street. How no one cared for her. How she became a assasin at the young age of 13 and killed vampires for money. Everything.... After he finished he looked up and met her dead eyes*

Blais: *stares back then speaks* I've learned that love, and kindness is somwthing that can not be acquiered by one such as my self. I didnt know it at the time, but the 'medicine' my so-called-mother took, were drugs. She was a drug addict, as my father an alchoholic. . . . . . .*looks down then back to him* satisfyed?

*Shun looks at her, seriousness on his face* "Blais...What do you want me to do? Do you want me to run in fear? Or say how much of a monster you are for killing for money? Or do you want me to say 'I'm sorry for what u went through?"

Blais: I dont care what you do. You might be a slave, but you dont belong to me. *turns and walks out of the room*
Blais: I told you never to call me that! *she roars both speaking it aloud and in her mind* I told you never to call me what my disgusting parents named me.

*goes after Blais and stands in front of her* "Your right...I am a slave... and i wish that never happened.... I never asked for this fate.." *Looks at floor and bites bottom lip, then looks back at Blais with serious eyes* "I'm not running. Nor do I think your a moonster or pity you for the childhood you went through. but..." *Takes blais' right hand* "I do want to show you kindness and what it feels to be loved. I don't want to be your slave or anyone's slave ever again...I wish I can take away that I'm a slave but I can't, but I'm willing to keep on going to find my freedom. I want to be your friend Blais. That's all."

(sorry. Long speech^^')

Blais: *glares at him and speaks both aloud and in his mind* Does your persistence know no bounds? *she rips her hand from his and continues to her room*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

no particular reason. just wanted to come here...

(say, is it still raining?)  
Misuzu0614
no particular reason. just wanted to come here...

(say, is it still raining?)
((yep))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

(sorry. Long speech^^')

Blais: *glares at him and speaks both aloud and in his mind* Does your persistence know no bounds? *she rips her hand from his and continues to her room*

*Shun gives her a smile* "Thats the same thing my mother and father said. I'm pretty stubborn when I wanna be" *Grin growing wider* "Thanks for noticing."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games