Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 pm
LOL "i hope that she was pretty, i hope that she was kind, i hope she left my clothes, where they're easy to find" xd Best line ever!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Hey, great Ursula Brat! I barely recognize you each time you change. Good thing our names are plastered with our Avi's xp  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:36 pm
My parents did their best and I hold nothing against them but they did alot of things on the doctors' advice that turned out to be bad ideas. Plus I was on the drugs in their experimental stages they were still learning how to use them, so they didn't always do it right.

A word of advice from one who has been there, don't let the pills or the disorder become a crutch. The goal in his mind needs to stay learning to cope with the disorder, he needs to want to get to where he can function without the meds. Lower doses are better than higher doses.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:40 pm
((And pay attention to known side effects ~ my middle one will never be taller than 5'0 ~ and should have hit around 5'6" - 5'7". Stunted her growth.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 pm
Filia_Nox_Noctis
My parents did their best and I hold nothing against them but they did alot of things on the doctors' advice that turned out to be bad ideas. Plus I was on the drugs in their experimental stages they were still learning how to use them, so they didn't always do it right.

A word of advice from one who has been there, don't let the pills or the disorder become a crutch. The goal in his mind needs to stay learning to cope with the disorder, he needs to want to get to where he can function without the meds. Lower doses are better than higher doses.

Thanks for the advice. I do need it sometimes and it's hard for me because I don't have it and can't understand how it must feel. We didn't start him on meds until 6th grade so he is old enough to communicate to me how it makes him feel. We talk about it lots.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm
Yeah they were alittle worried about my groth being stunted and it probably was (I'm 5'7" my little bro is 6'1" dad is 6' even but mom is 5'3") but my real problem is the metabolisim, I can't gain weight to save my life.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm
Psyzapp
Filia_Nox_Noctis

Thanks for the advice. I do need it sometimes and it's hard for me because I don't have it and can't understand how it must feel. We didn't start him on meds until 6th grade so he is old enough to communicate to me how it makes him feel. We talk about it lots.

Good they started me when I was 7 so I didn't stand much of a chance. So basicly what I'm saying is you already made one good decision in keeping him off the meds till he was older.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm
((Since going off the pills, she's finally able to gain weight ~ more than she should. But no height and at 15, odds are she probably won't get much taller. She's about 4'10" now.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:00 pm
Lil Brat
((Since going off the pills, she's finally able to gain weight ~ more than she should. But no height and at 15, odds are she probably won't get much taller. She's about 4'10" now.))

She may suprise you Brat, she should have a few more growth spurts left in her. I gained that last inch just over the last 2 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 pm
*Yawn*

I see you girls have been quite busy  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 pm
QS ~ Are we boring you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Forgive me, I just woke up. The night had only begun twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm
Great roll, but it's only 9:15 p.m. Lily's time. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 pm
Its okay, Lady Luck and I go way back wink  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games