Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Ichiro blushed and looked down. "You're WRONG THIS TIME!" He then dramatically pointed at him. "THAT WAS A LIE! I DO NOT LOVE HER ANYMORE!" And yet he's still blushing.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Zack put on a serious face "i doubt im wrong since it 99.9% accurate and if you dont love her why are you blushing?" Zack said with a serious face still on

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Ichiro turned a bright red. He folded his arms and tilted his nose up. "Whatever!"

((bro's turn DX cya in a few hours))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Zack sighed "im not gonna tell anyone and im deffinatly not gonna get mad you can trust me man"

[[dat sawks k cya ]]

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

A forgein exchange student walks to one of his classes in the background and looks to the side and sees to people talking
"Oh! this is my chance to make some friends"
Tsuna whispers to himself
"you'll have a better start this time"
he walks over 2 the 2 students
"Hello"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Ichiro looked at Zack. He knew. "Ok man." Then out of the blue someone said "hello." "KYAA!" Ichiro was surprised and did a weird martial arts attack pose. He saw it was some new student and straightened up. "Oh hello."

((Thanks darknezz ever since that scene in Zack's room I've been doing random things xd ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

-tsuna raises his arms in the fact that someone almost hit him "AhhhH! uuuuhmmm Oh! Hi my name is Tsuna Sawada, I'm a foreign exchange student from Canada and I'm looking for some friends, will you be my friends?" Bows down to Ichiro "Isn't that how you greet someone in Japan?, haha"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Zack started laughng when ichiro did an attack pose he walked up to tsuna "uhm well kinda im origannally from great britain so a handshake will do for me" he then held out his hand for a handshake "hi im zack miles"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Shake's Zacks hand "Hi I'm Tsuna Sawada, so what do you guys do for fun around here?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

"Nothing special. Mostly drama happens."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Zack looked over at ichiro he then kinda fluttered around him "and love" he said joking around then he stopped and looked serious "but mostly drama"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Ichiro glared at him. "I have no love!"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Zack grinned at him and looked serious at the same time "ok"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Ichiro picked up a stick and poked Zack with it. "Aren't you gonna comfort your girlfriend now." He then whispered to Tsuna. "He made her upset. Ooo bad Zackie."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm

"Oh cool" smiles delightly "I've walked down the halls a couple times and there have been people talking about different monsters and creatures, like angels and vampires. It's pretty cool, in my old school all they talked about was the parties that were coming up, haha"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games