Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana felt him focus so she increased the pressure. When she saw him take off him restraint, she released the illusion. She didn't know what to do now. Shattered glass fell around her, leaving a cut on her face.

edit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Nike smiled but suddenly the buzzing was back fiercer than ever. She put her hand to her head and willed the pain away. "Gods, I wish that buzzing would stop." She growled and then took Roberts hand, "The faster we go, the sooner I can figure out what's pestering me and we can have some quiet time together." Nike called the shadows and let it envelope her and Robert, swallowing them in darkness. When the darkness faded, they were standing in the shadows of Brago's broken home.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Lady Eevee
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana felt him focus so she increased the pressure. When she saw him take off him restraint, she released the illusion. She didn't know what to do now. Shattered glass fell around her, leaving a cut on her face.

edit

((what did you edit? O_o))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

"We need to hurry," Robert said. "And we should probably smack him for doing this."

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 pm

DemolitionboyXX
Lady Eevee
Lady Eevee
User Image

edit

((what did you edit? O_o))

((i added to it))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon picked up a burger pattie and bit into it, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he felt the demonic aura. "You know that'll weaken his energy flow." He said and took another bite and swallowed. "And energy flow is everything. Anywho, if you learn how to manipulate the energy flow, then you'll make your attacks more powerful, or I believe so." He was a strange believe of energy flow.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 pm

"Wait, we need to contain this." Nike took a deep breath and let her own aura trickle loose, just enough, and began binding the shadows to create a barrier to contain the aura. When it covered the mansion, the pressure dropped and everything leveled out. "Robert, its going to be contained inside, are you ready?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready," Robert said. "Now let's go."

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

User Image
Hana was frozen in place her eyes held panic. "Brago..." She managed to say. She wanted to run to him to help him but couldn't.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:55 pm

"Hana....." Brago managed to struggle before falling to his knees. "Bracelet..."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:56 pm

User Image
Hana finally snapped out of it and ran to Brago, putting the restraint on in one swift movement. "There you go. Are you ok brago?" there was worry on her face.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 pm

They walked through her shadow barrier and Nike kicked in the door. "Brago, what the hell are you doing now!!" she yelled.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 pm

"Wow" he said weakly. "powerful illusion"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:01 pm

"I think I'm getting tired of seeing this guy," Robert muttered. "It happens too often."

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:01 pm

User Image
"I did warn you Brago." Hana said, resting her forehead on his. She looked over at Nike. "You know its rude to come in with out knocking."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games