Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:27 pm
Marcus had indeed heard the shot and the crack "thanks for that one i dint even notice he was in back of me" Marcus said to jumpy over the comm Marcus had now taken out about half of the ground unit thanks to the help of the rattle snakes the hunters legs were rally beaten up by now and really big building sized chunks were missing in some parts and once in a while the hunters legs would buckle but stiffen again Marcus now took out two energy swords and started chopping off heads left and right.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 pm
as shrukan raced back down the hunter's leg he was greeted by a hail of cannon fire. he managed to avoid the blasts but as they took out more and more of the hunter's leg he began to run out of road way so to speak. as he dodged the massive shells being bombarded at him he chuckled and a content smirk crossed his face "its been a while since I've had to deal with human gun fire, good thing their aim hasn't improved much since then" his smirk was quickly wiped off his face as a blast went off infront of him knocking him off the hunter's leg leaving him to plummet to the ground below. the mech landed on the ground with a loud bang of shattering glass and breaking metal. shrukan opened up the cockpit door and crawled out, several laceration covering his body, he slowly rose to his feet and his knee twitched, threatening to break if put under to much stress "you know, I'm not retracting my earlier comment since they weren't supposed to be aiming for me in the first place" he coughed up some blood and looked back at the battle field. as the dust from the crash began to settle back to the ground it revealed the wave of covenant forces heading in his direction "great......just great" he opened up his com link to sen "hey sen you may want to find another way to lead it to the plant, the mechs capsized and its gonna be a while until I'm in a position to get it upright" as he said this he drew his plasma sword and activated it unleashing its pitch black anti matter blade. he looked up at the covenant forces fast approaching him and chuckled "heretic slayer to heretic, heh its been a great journey indeed" he let out a battle cry and lunged at the wave of enemy troops.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:11 pm
Jumpy had seen Shrukan go down, and looked back at Sen. "Fight on inside. I've got his back." She said, then jumped, right as a Falcon flew under them. She caught herself on the pilots side and opened the cockpit. "LAND ME BY THAT ELITE OVER THERE!" She ordered over the roar of its engines. The pilot gave a nod, not wanting to argue with a pink armored spartan that'd seemingly landed on his Falcon from the passage of no-where. He flew under the tanks shots, and was abotu 15 feet of the ground when she jumped off, landing behind Shrukan. "I know you like fighting alone, but I got tired of riding in the flying target." She said calmly, pulling out her enhanced energy sword, unlike Shrukans, it still ran off plasma, however, it'd been modified and worked on, making it both more lethal, and less energy-consuming than a normal, which, ironically, made it glow a bright white, creating one hell of a contrast. "I hope Sen doesn't mind that I use his present before I give it to him..." She joked, slicing a Brutes gravity hammers hilt in half, as well as cutting its arm off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Shrukan smirked "so your throats feeling better huh? damn and I thought I wouldn't have to hear from you again" he rushed forward and slashed through a chieftan. the anti matter blade sliced through the brute like butter with no resistance at all, shrukan was amazed at how little strength he had to put into it, its like it was cutting through air. "damn gosli your one good blacksmith" he was surronded by a group of cheiftan all seeming reluctant to attack first after seeing him cut their comrade in half so easily. they looked at each other and nodded, the leader let out a grunt and they all lounged at him at once. shrukan stood perfectly still for a split second his arm became but a blur as he slashed all around him. the brutes seemed to hang in the air for a moment before falling to the ground in varying amounts of pieces. the grunts who had been apart of the cheiftans' platoons froze in fear, unable to even flee as they were so good at doing. finally one of them screamed and tried to run away "its the destroyer, he's come to kill us all" shrukan stomped on its back pinning it to the ground and leaned in close to its ear "I'm not the destroyer you speak off....but as far as coming to kill you all......" the grunt started bawling and started hyperventilating terrified for its life, however its cries were quickly silenced as shrukan slowly pushed the blade through its back ending the pathetic creature's life. the last thing the grunt heard as it faded to blackness was "you are correct"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Jumpy was busy assassinating a Brute, grabbing her sniper and shooting another point-blank in the face, sending brain-matter all over the grunts on the ground as the shot went into another brutes head and stayed planted there as that one fell down. She then put her sniper back on her back and jumped, using Shrukan as a spring-board for a fraction of a second and tossing plasma grenates out. One stuck a brute in the face, another got on a different brutes chest, the third attached itself to a Brute Cheiftans Gravity Hammer, and the final one landed on a grunt, which ran straight into another bunch of grunts, right as they were beginning to prime their sticky grenades. She landed, her energy sword impaling a brute in the face, right as the sticky grenades she threw exploded, and the stickies that the grunts had primed flew off to go blow up around a group of jackels. "He's right, He isn't the destroyer.... I am." She said, smirking. "She glanced back at Shrukan for a second. "What do you say we stop diking around, and actually show these fools what a Real Warrior and some pink armored flunkie can do?" She said, giggling as she sliced a Brutes head off before he could fire his Spiker.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 pm
Marcus saw shrukan and jumpy a few feet away and was amazed when he saw what shrukan had done and was surprised to see jumpy on the ground and Marcus then smiled at what she said and noticed how some of the other grunts were just standing there frozen and took the opportunity , Marcus ran at them and started cutting their heads off with his own energy sword but then he took his gravity hammer and started to smash them that way as well the covenant forces were now down to just a 3rd of what it was when it arrived marcus armor was now mostly red only chowing in some parts it true color Marcus fixed his comm so that only jack jumpy Jason sen and shrukan could hear the joke he was about to say not wanting the human hell jumpers to take it the wrong way "sorry for the incident shrukan but what can they do their only human"
(im sorry if its not funny but i fail at comedy but i found it funny to use that phrase seeing how the hell jumpers are actually human)  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:58 pm
Jumpy giggled at it, pulling her sniper back out and taking cover behind a mound of bodies as she started sniping Brutes, giving herself, as well as Shrukan and Marcus a little breathing room for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:08 pm
shrukan smirked "no worries, it will take much more than a few dozen tanks to take put me down" just as he said it a brute came up from behind and smashed him in the face with the butt of its hammer throwing shrukan back and knocking away both his helmet and his sword. he got up and spit out some blood as well as a tooth. he looked at the brute with darkened eyes and spoke to him quietly yet fearsomely "you'll regret that" he wiped the blood from his mouth and the brute rushed at him with his hammer over head. as he brought it down shrukan dropped to one knee and caught the upper portion of the hammer's shaft stopping the hammer before it could reach him. he turned his hips and flipped the brute over his shoulder disarming it in the process. the brute stammered to its feet and roared at shrukan. shrukan's mouth opened wide and he let out a roar of his own and the two lept at each other and began exchanging blows.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Shrukans own Energy sword pierced the Brute through the back, then a brilliantly white one stabbed through its head, the tip of it showing through the brutes eyes. The two swords disappeared, and as the body fell, Jumpy was seen standing behind it, she tossed him his sword back, and turned around, rushing a Brute with her own.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:25 pm
Marcus now took out a magnum and started shooting at the grunts and the jackals which were what now remained mostly the bigger kills were farther away but he dint want to get an inglorious kill with a magnum by shooting a brute in the head with it that just wasn't showy enough Marcus now took a bag that had been hanging from his belt since the beginning of the battle that was filled with plasma grenades opened it and started chucking them 2 at a time at the grunts and the jackals taking out 4 or 5 at a time  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:11 pm
shrukan caught his rifle but quickly deactivated it and put it back on his hip. "atleast your not a coward heretic!" brute raises its fists over its head and swung down aiming at shrukan's head. shrukan smacked the brute's arms away and punched it in the gut bringing it to its knees, he then proceeded to pound away at the brute and finished by grabbing its head and pulling it down into shrukan's knee kick knocking it onto its back with a crushed jaw. shrukan panted then went to retrieve his helmet. "you have won heretic, finish me off so I may die an honorable death". the brute knew he had lost and no longer feared death but embraced its chance to die a warriors death. shrukan stood over the brute and their eyes met. the brute had fought with honor and did not take short cuts to try to claim victory. shrukan closed his eyes and for a momment felt like he was reconnecting to his race "as you wish" he gently thrust the blade of his sword into the brutes heart not wanting to blemish his corpse any more then he had to. "may you find peace in your own great journey"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Jumpy grabbed Shrukans helmet out of his hands and slammed it down on the Elites head. "I know you're all 'Honorable Path' and stuff, but sentimental's can wait till AFTER everyone else is dead!" As she said this, she shot a Jackal in the head, making it explode, the bullet continued, at it's off angle, through another jackals head, and then broke a Brutes power armor off.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm
shrukan ripped jumpy's helmet off and pulled her close face to face "I didn't expect a human to understand our ways but you will damn well respect them" he pushed jumpy back and slid his helmet back on. just then a large pack of skirmishers rushed onto the battlefield and quickly surronded jumpy and shrukan. shrukan got back to back with jumpy and deployed his anti matter sword "truce..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:36 am
Jumpy stayed silent, and deployed her invisibility. For a second, it seemed like she'd just flat ditched him, that is, until several Skirmishers started freaking out a few ways away, only to have their own guns, still in their arms, shoot off into their own skulls, followed by a Sniper rifle ripping through several of their comrades at once. Throughout the whole time, Jumpy's invis stayed perfect, not even wavering as she shot the enemies down. One of the Needle-rifles they had disappeared, and just as suddenly as it'd disappeared, needle rounds started appearing out of thin air is seemed, in different places each time, Headshot after headshot, and right as the last three were about to die, her camo started wearing off. She swore and quick-fired the needle-rifle, two headshots and a super-combine on the last. She threw the gun down and turned her back on Shruken, saying "There is always a time for honoring those that fought and died honorably, but it is not in the heat of battle." and then rushed at another group of Skirmishers, deciding to meet them heads on, her sniper rifle firing away, killing multiple enemies further on as the bullet traveled through their relatively small heads.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:39 pm
shrukan looked back at jumpy not saying anything. he shook his head and whispered under his breath "well you've made some progress at least" just then a skirmisher jumped at him and he caught it by the neck and with a flick of his thumb snapped it like a twig. he turned his back on her and noticed a group of jackals lining up a good 30 men wide. they held their sheilds infront of them edge to edge and formed a solid wall of defense. as they marched forward they stuck their plasma spears out through the holes in their sheilds and slowly marched up to shrukan. shrukan took out a plasma grenade and lobbed it up into the air. seeing it the jackals suddenly broke formation and reformed into a dome with sheilds protecting them at all sides. the grenade caught on one of the sheilds and went off temporarily dowing the sheild. the jackal owning it ducked down and allowed his comrades to fill the gap. "hmm well thats a nice change of tactics"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games