Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:23 pm
Sweden
"th'n go f'nd h'm." stressed

Vatican City
noms on cookies "yummy~" ^^ then chugs down soda "this stuff is fantastico! plus, no one can find me here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Denmark
Ahh! Okay, jeez! *looks around* Uhh, Vati, where are you? Please come out, I don't want Mexi to kill me. crying  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm
Vatican City
gets hyper from all the sugar he consumed @w@ "Wheee~!" runs around the place "Oooh~! Is that fruit punch?" sees a bottle of wine on the table and takes it.

(lol sugar craze xDDDD)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Denmark
NEJ! Vati, that's uhhh... special communion wine! It should only be drank at holy times!  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm
Vatican City
"awww....." sees another bottle "Ooooh~ that one is red. That HAS to be fruit punch." takes it and tries to open it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 pm
Denmark
Special communion wine IS red! You can never be too sure what's holy and what's not. *nods*  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm
Vatican City
"aw c'mon! I'm an adult, and I've never had any form of alcohol in my life, not even Mexi-chan let's me drink. Just one. Per favore? WAH!" cry

Sweden
"I d'nno...." =_=;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 pm
Denmark
But aren't you supposed to be setting a good example for all the holy peoples?  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm
Vatican City
"look around. I'm the only holy nation in this house. Can't I catch a break for once? Besides, I'm sure my boss does these things without inviting me. There's nothing in the bible that says I'm not allowed to drink or have fun, does it?" ><

Sweden
"don't 'nswer th't, Danmark." stare

Vatican City
"I'm sorry.... I just want to know what it feels like to do whatever you want, without being told 'no'. to have some freedom."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Denmark
Uhh, okej Sverige. o.o
(trans; okay sweden.)  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:52 pm
Vatican City
"by the way, why are you so afraid of Mexi, Denmark? You're bigger than her. besides, she's really a sweetheart." ^w^

Sweden
"hm...." is interested in hearing his answer.

(gah! I hate it when the prices of items increase in the marketplace >.< I'm saving up for Chimi the Chihuahua and Day of the Dead. To make my avi truly Mexi. ^w^)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm
Iceland
He glares at Norway. "How the ******** do I do that, pray tell?! Do I have to punch something?!" He doesn't notice the tears forming in his eyes and trailing down his cheeks. "You know what?! I handle this on my own! You can go hang out with that dumbass Denmark if you want!"

Prussia
Whispers into Belarus' ear. "The awesome me has a plan, but it's gonna involve my friend, Canada!"

Spain
"I promise I'm never gonna show that side of me to any of you guys ever again!" He pauses for a second. "So can we still go to your house?"

Romano
......=_=;

Russia
"You heard me, America. Keep the clothes off~!" He snatches the bag of clothes from America's hands.

(( Ah, El Dia De Los Muertos~! I know, it sucks when the prices go up! I hope they don't raise up the price for Angelic manner. Hope you could get those items! I wish you luck! ^^ ))  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:06 pm
Mexico
"of course, hermano. just uh... if anything bad happens along the way, just leave it to me, kay? I gotta show you the remains of my empire, plus you guys have to try my sugar skulls candy. It's truly delish." ^w^

America
"But, I- uh... Ok...." TwT

(lol the Mexican form of Halloween~ ^^ Going to celebrate halloween there this october :3 the food is totally better than here in the states TwT I wish you luck with your quest too~)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm
Spain
He blinks. "Skull candy? What's that?"

Romano
"C-Chigi!" He hides behind Spain. "I used to hear stories about you eating humans! You still do?!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm
Mexico
=_=; "Okay, just to get things straight, the Aztecs weren't cannibals. It's candy that's shaped like a skull, it's decorated with pretty designs. it's as big as your fist. We normally eat them during La Dia de los Muertos. It's our equivilent to America's Halloween, only instead of going house to house for candy, we visit the graveyard to respect our deceased loved ones. We also have festivals during sunset. There's dancing, puppetshows, food, and not to mention lots of calaveras. Fake ones, of course."

America
"Someone, save me..." TwT says it quietly and meekly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games