Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm
Dimitri waves at Mint "Hi, Mint" he pulls a map out of his back pocket "Nago gave me a map to where he was going, We should all go and back him up while we still can"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Mint turned to Dimitri and said "Ugh! You are the guy wanted to kill us!" Mint then ignore what she said and all girls look at the map.
Diamond smell and said "I feel something from here!" Diamond pointed at a big, red dot.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Dimitri sighed in disbelief 'incredible they except Nago but not me....' "Nago has gone to his Ogan fortress to get Flara back, and if you want answer I can give them..." he yawned, then looked at Mint "I wasn't trying to kill you, at first I was then, I met you at the coffee shop, and now I don't want to. I just want to help now, Info, training, skills, anything to help all of you"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm
"Henshin!"
User Image
Henshin!
User Image
Nago transforms into his new transformation as a golden horn symbol glowed from the bottom of his feet and was absorbed into them before leaping in the air to deliver a powerful flying kick to Ogan. Ogan, on the other hand, transforms as well, and took the kick without problems before slamming Nago into the wall.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm
A powerful wave of energy surged through Dimitri and the others, he flinched "Nago and Ogan are fighting we better get going!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 pm
Ogan's transformation form was shaped similar to Nago's new form, however it used the powers that of his feral transformation instead of his current one, and he took him off the wall only to blast him out the window and onto the ground within the fortress.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 am
((Sorry I haven't been on for a while, my laptops been broken and my mom only just bothered to get it fixed))

Revi woke up on a small rock. she looked up and realised she must of fallen while trying to get out. Her leg ached terribly and was bleeding like mad. Revi tried to stand, but slipped back down onto the rock. She whimpered as the rock point connected with her paralysis point and watched as the lava slowly rose. She was going to die and she knew it.

((You guys have written a lot in my abscense))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:29 am
A beautiful women were back of Revi. "Come..." The voice said as echo come. "Come..." Then the women stayed to hear the answer.

Flara stood there crying. Why do they need to fight? Flara asked herself as she hug Nago from back. Then some shield surround Flara and Nago.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 am
Bubble looks at the red dot."What is that?"she asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 am
"I guess that is Ogan's fortress..." Melissa said as they continue to walk.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:45 am
"Question is...where exactly will Flara be?"Bubble says.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 am
"It's obivous! Flara is where Ogan and Nago is!" Diamond explained as she continued "I could feel Nago's and Flara's energy together." Diamond then turn around and stop everyone. "Alright! Transform everyone!"

((This is going to be hard! To show everyone's transformation.) )  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 am
((Haha, thats going to suck..))
"Alright. Transformation: Lock on!"Bubble said.
User Image

"Transformation:Lock on!"Windy says.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:09 am
(( I know... It really SUCKS! Anyway just a reminder, Windy have Elegant transformation ^.- ))

"Elegant Transformation! Lock on!" Melissa shouted as she transformed.
User Image

"Elegant transformation! Lock on!" Mint said as she smiled.
User Image

"Partner transformation!" Diana said as she hold Diamond's hand. "Lock on!" Diamond continue and they transformed.
User Image

"Elegant transformation! Lock on!" Michelle shouted and transformed.
User Image  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:26 am
((Whats the pick for it?? And don't Bubble and Melanie have Partner Transformation?))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games