Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 pm
Belle put a wall in between Desmund and Tonid, releasing Toni. "Desmund please. Just cool."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"AHHH!", Toni cried out as she collapsed to the floor. She couldnt move, it hurt too much and her muscle were twitching as her vision blurred.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Desmund's demenor was cool and collected but his eyes showed how intensely he was getting into the action. he raised his hand and pointed his palm at Belle "I'll give you five seconds to lower that wall"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Belle was hurt that Desmund would threaten her. "Desmund...Really? After everything?" She closed her eyes and sighed. "Don't do this." The wall started to lower.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Banriona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Her vision blurred even more and her eyes fell closed and her heart started to beat dangerously slow and irregularly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm
Desmund smiled and walked over to Toni picking her up single handidly by the throat "come on aren't you gonna beg or something? come on show me those puppy dog eyes" he raised his other hand into a striking position and it started to pulsate with electricity  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Belle walked over to Desmund and put a hand on his shoulder. "Why? Why are you doing this now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 pm
"because these dogs have taken everything from me and im done playing house with them, i gave her a chance to learn her place but if she wants to be defiant I'll show her where that gets her"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni managed to open her eyes and glared at him and tried to claw his hand off her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:04 pm
"Don't take things out on her. If I was like that then I would kill you. Vampires have double crossed me before, one made me what I am." She was trying to reason with him, hoping it would work.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 pm
"do you think i care about that? werewolves attacked my home, killed my family, and went to war with my people, and why? because I freed them from slavery! thats one mistake i won't make again" Desmund smacked Toni to the ground when she attempted to claw at his hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni whimpered as she went down, the after effects of the lightning were still ravaging her body. "You b*****d...", she managed to get out.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm
Belle grabbed Desmund and made him face her. "Do you really think this is the way to go about that? Betraying the wolves that do like you? That'll only make more enemies. Please Desmund, let's talk about this. Just you and me, no wolves."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm
Desmund pushed her aside "no, if she wants to be defiant then I'll show her the error of her ways" Desmund kneeled beside her and taped her chest restarting her heart, then he placed his hand on her forehead and started pouring electricty into her nervous system, not doing any life threatining damage but still causing extrotiacting pain "now get on your knees and beg for your life like the dog you are!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Belle couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled Desmund away from Toni and pushed him back. "Stop! I mean it. I can't believe you're doing this. Yesterday you said you were going to help them and now you're doing this. Not mention the fact that you were the one who offered to help her in the first place!"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games