Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 pm
Ami gasped softly and moaned as he pushed himself into her. She pushed Eragon down and climed onto him, taking off her corset....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Eragon stared a little at her and took in every detail, before slowing hiss pace until it was almost painfully slow..

Dante moaned even louder and started quickening the pace while holding Serrinia's hips in place.

Serrinia groaned a little louder also as he quickened the pace and pounded her into her then what was needed, feeling already close to the edge...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm
Ami moan loudly as the pain struck through her, she leaned into it..Then she whispered into Eragon's ear. "Faster, harder.." She pleaded...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Eragon smiled and gave into her wish, quickening the pace immensly and pounding into her hard.

Serrinia keened and nuzzled Dante's chest. "PLEASE!" She whined, nipping his neck. "Needa...Gonna go...Soon.." She stated through all the moans and clicks that escaped her voice.

Dante smiled, already close himself. "Same..." He whispered, thrusting harder into her until both of them were tipped over the edge, screaming out eachother's names until the pleasure subsided, Serrinia nuzzling closer to him, until she fell asleep in his arm, content. His smile turned into a frown as he slowly stroked her hair and kissed her on the cheek.

"Sleep well.." Dante whispered, knowing once he too fell asleep the monster inside would take control.. He sighed and finally let sleep take him...

Dante's eyes flashed open again and he looked at the sleeping body in his arms and smirked. "Had fun didn't we?" He snickered softly. "Too bad these things won't go on forever, he's not coming back once his last drop of energy is spent and he's gone, then I'll make sure to take good care of you.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm
Ami screamed his name and collapsed into his chest, she wanted him, badly but was to tiered to even think about it anymore, she fell into a deep sleep, content....But, something inside her...Might be growing......  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Eragon shouted Ami's name almost posesivly when he tipped over the edge himself, when he calmed he purred as sleep nibbled at his mind. Finally after a few minuits he gave into it...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm
Ami awoke the next morning, left a note on the bed for Eragon that said: Go downstairs and drink the potion on the table. I'll be in the backyard if you need me. Love, Ami... She took a shower, and started to talk to Serrinna in telepathy: "Serrinna, are you home yet? And are you okay?" When she didn't get an answer she hoped that when she woke up the message would get to her. Ami went into the backyard where the swimming pool was located, surrounded by bushes, upon bushes of Blue Roses...She let her new wings flap out in abroad fashion, the gigantic black crow-like wings flapped cheerfully. "These are beautiful..." Ami said and smiled.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm
Serrinia groaned when she heard a small voice in her head as she got up she was...Tied? She remembered what had happened the day before yestersay and whimpered slightly. "Uh..Yea sorta, well the problem is...Dante's having a two-faced problem and well, I'm trapped in what seems to be nowhere, I can't get a goo-" She was suddenly cut off when Dante walked into the room, a smirk across his lips.

"Up I see.." He chuckled, leaning on a wall. "I hope your not talking to someone, its pretty hard though anyway since theres no real direction to this place, its not earth not heaven not hell, welcome to nowhere.." He snickered and walked closer. "I hope your ready to get used to me, since it won't be long till he's gone for good, and I hope you won't mind me, even though I have a way for you to accept it..." His smirk tightened as he stared at her scowling face.

Serrinia growled and inched away from him, keeping from meeting his cold eyes..

Dante smirked and grabbed her chin and made her meet his eyes, almost like he was trying to force her to stop thinking. "You will soon enough since there isn't much time till he's gone.." His eyes flashed brighter for a moment.

Serrinia growled again but soon it started to fade and her struggling also..

Dante smirked even wider as his eyes bored into her mind, slowly working its way further into her until it would envelope her mind and existence and make her his forever.

A knock sounded at the door and Dante growled in annoyance, he broke contact with her eyes and walked to the door, so damned close, but no matter... He smirked. She is still gonna be affected by it even if it wasn't fully done yet, He stared back at her paralysed body and chuckled. "You are really tired, like you can't fight back against my will, it is more powerful then yours..." He chanted, until she finally layed on the bed in what seemed to be a long slumber.

When he opened the door and saw a purple haired demon woman at the door, her horns sharp and dripping with blood with a tight smirk and yellow eyes staring at him with seductive evil. "Why hello Maladice, nice to see you again." He stated with an evil smirk.

Maladice smirked. "Nice to see you again, War, I was wondering when you'd awaken and show yourself.."User Image

He chuckled. "This creature was a good host, even had one of his own I could have as a mate..Or my three other brothers..." He laughed. "So, Succubus, what bring you here?"

She bowed. "One of your brothers is awakening, Death I presume.." She chuckled. "Hopefully Judgment will come soon, We need a leader with both heaven, hell and Earth at their weakest, and hes the one that led the legendary four horsemen into bringing the apocalypse more then once, we need him and your two other brothers here to attack!" She purred, leaning closer to him.

He smirked and pondered the Idea. "We should find him soon, in his weakened state he'd be vunerable to attack, But I'm guessing he hasn't arisen yet, when will that be?"

"About in two hours, when the area he is in will be obliterated of all existence, then we'll search for him.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm
"Damn, lost contact...." Ami sighed then the voice apeared in her mind again...Your time has come, Akuma, to take your place over your people, as "The destroyer of Worlds","Goddess of Chaos" and "Daughter of the Abyss"......... Ami got big-eyed and was shaking, her skin turning black...Her..Mind changing....Go! Your subjects await your rule, and the darkness within' your heart to bloom... The voice dissapeared and Ami was sucked into a black portal, she fell in a large room surrounded by demonic creatures, she slowly stood up, and everyone around her bowed to the floor, when she finally spoke...She wasn't Ami anymore, she was......Goddess Eris, the destructor. She lifted her head and spoke: "Take me.....To my throne..." She spoke softly and everyone around her cheered and guided her into her throne room adorned by everything decidant and desirable, they changed her into her goddess atire and sat her down, and served her what she wanted....

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm
War turned around as he felt something big start to happen, his ears twitching. "Seems the competition had finally arrived.."

"I thought We sealed her away!" Maladice protested, a thin line on her lips.

War smirked, his tail flicking. "Maybe We could get her onto our side, hell is our ally anyway, but, on the other hand they have grown too strong a force to spare, they need to be deminished before the three worlds grow too strong to BE stopped." War glanced to Serrinia and smirked. "Serrinia, wake up, we have a mission to do: We're gonna retrieve my brother Death and try to find the other two." He stated in a comanding tone and looked at her crystal wings. "And with a great ally, the last of the royal heaven warriors we can use her abilities to both wake my brothers and bring destruction to the wrolds!"

"But she's an angel couldn't she only create life?" Maladice asked in confusion, staring at the neko girl before her.

"When you corrupt such a power, one can use it for death.." War answered, staring at Serrinia's eyes. "Now tell me, where is my brother Death located?" He asked Serrinia, looking further into her eyes to bring her closer to his control and make her one of them, sorta...

Serrinia broke contact after a few minuits and obediantly did as she was told. "Death is on Earth the contry of Austalia, right dead in the center of it.." Serrinia answered swiftly.

War smiled. "Good, I really wanna give my brother the proper awakening party.." War chuckled as he teleported him, Serrinia and Maladice to the center of Australia where he spotted a small black aura a few feet off the ground. "Ah, brother, nice to see you again..." He teased the orb, staring at Serrinia. "Use your abilities, speed up the porcess, he won't hurt me or Maladice but if you don't when he does awaken you like everyone else will die..."

Serrinia nodded and walked slowly to the black orbs, pushing her hands into the orb, sending out strong pulses to it before giving one final one that made the orb glow a deep black until it glowed darkly and suddely everything seemed to stop in the area, for about miles birds and may other animals fell over dead..

"Brother! Its been so long!" War exclaimed through Dante's body, waving to his brother
User Image
Death looked to his brother, showing his skinless and muscless face as he weilded his scyth. "Indeed brother.." His hollow voice whispered in almost a croak. "Far too long..." He held his his horse by the reins and gave a throaty chuckle.

War smirk and looked at him and examined his brother. "As much as I love our origonal forms, we must take on human forms or we'd surely die if anyone found us..." He pointed to himself. "This is my host, I cannot leave it until we are all together again or he dies so I don't have to bother for now.." He whistled a little and flaming red horse ran over to War, neighing and getting close up to its master..

Death nodded solemly and looked at Serrinia and Maladice. "Nice to see you again Maladice, and you..." Death walked over to Serrinia who looked back blankly. "Must've been the one who awakened me, since your mortal yet didn't die when awakened." He then looked at the sky through his eye sockets and started gorwing skin and muscles over his bones slowly his cape became bigger until he couldn't wear it and his underclothes showed.
User Image

"Her names Serrinia, the last of the royal warriors of heaven." War smirked and he held out his hand toward his brohter. "Come, we have much to catch up on..."

Death nodded and took War's hand, War teleporting them to where they were minuits before..

Eragon woke up with a sigh and looked at the note, he was extremly tired to care and he slowly went to sleep, it was a weekend and he intended to sleep throught the day...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm
"Master, please tell us what you desire, so that we may bring it to you..." One slave bowed down and said. And all her slaves bowed at her presence when she walked out her door, she walked to the balcony of her castle, and there was miryads of her followers at the ground floor awaiting her words...She began to speak: "My subjects, please, lend me your ears, I have a mission, to destroy, all the enemy's of our world! And bring all of Hell's inhabitants to our world, and make them be our servants!" As she finished the people cheered and went off to work, and the children off to play, and learn. Eris sighed and smiled as she gazed upon her people. "Master, what shall we do now?" A servant asked. "I shall transform into my child form but my current contiousness, my body is weak and needs it's strength for battle." Eris said slowly, and she transformed into her child form, and was changed into her atire by her maids.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm
(d you know whats odd? that we add in things about being godesses or something like that that has nothing to do with nekos XD )

After Death and his bother put up their horses in the basement Death sat on a stool and stared at War seriously. "What has happened the past thousand years? And how do you have her on our side?" Death asked, staring at the blonde neko girl, he couldn't help but smile, she did look quite attractive, and whats better she was the exact opposite of what he was! Which hightened the feeling.

War smirked. "Ah, nothing really, I just woken myself, and its just our little ability, right now she's under my hypnosis, but I'm thinking she might actually be a nice addition, ya know, since everytime we attack it takes millions of years for everyone to be corrupt once again, she could be our fifth and bring life back, so when its one we might want to live she could jsut bring them back without waiting for the creature to live again in a new era.." War stared at Maladice. "Since she has always died when we attack we could use Serrinia to keep her living since she's our messenger..." War looked to Serrinia then and smirked. "But she would have to be approved by our two missing brothers, but they would most likely like her.."

"But then the hard part would be after that.." Death added. looking at the ceiling. "Making her our fifth mate would take alot of our energy, unless we-"

"Sacrafice.." War finished, smirking. "When I'm done with this human's body I'll use him as that, even though he'd live after she's transformed into our fifth since she did care of this neko..." He slowly walked over to Serrinia and smirked. "But first we need to keep her under our control until then, only me she could break out of it, but if we complete our little ability on her, she would not only do as we say, but complete the connection before the ceremony, so we couldn't be so hurt when it happens.."

"Unless our two brothers don't approve of her.." Death replied, laying back onto her chair. "Maladice, tell me when you find any signs of one of our two brothers starting to awake again, until then you are dismissed, we need to plan what our strategy should be.."

Maladice growled, she really liked them but they were too powerful for her, so she stayed in the background, but she didn't like it that they were starting to like this mere mortal! "Yes sir...." She gritted out, walking slowly out...

War smirked and groaned a little. "damn this creature is persistent.." He muttered, wincing until he finally resumed his posture. "But I'm still stronger then him.."

Death nodded and held out a finger toward Serrinia and made a motion meaning for her to come to them, which she did obediently. "So...We keep her like this until she's one of us right?"

War nodded and sighed. "If she tries to refuse we could threaten if not she couldn't bring back her lover from death.." War smirked and placed Serrinia on his lap. "Shall we begin the bonding now, brother?" War asked, staring at Serrinia with a gleam in hs eyes.

Death smirked in return, sitting in a chair right beside them. "I'm glad we have the ability to bond ourselves to one, much better and less vulgar then what mortals do.." Death mused, turning Serrinia's head towards his as he crushed his cold lips on her warm ones. He looked into her eyes like he was looking into her soul and probing at it, which in reality he was, their ritual of bonding was one that no one but they, or one they are bonding to, could do... It was how they kept eachother in line and how they fought so well when their time to bring the apocalypse came. He bored his eyes into hers when their souls, both his dead and her living twined, almost completing the ritual, he then, so to speak, jumped into her mind and probed at it, looking at all she knew and smirked. He slowly brought his essence into her mind and filled it completly, finishing the ritual.

War smiled a little warmly as he looked at his brother pant heavily when he broke the kiss, he then grabbed Serrinia's wrists and pulled her to him. "My turn..."

Eragon groaned awake again and looked around, still didn't see Ami... He immedialty stood up and put on his clothes, racing around the house to try and find her, when he finished looking everywhere around the mansion he groaned. "Ami? Ami where the HELL are you?!" Eragon exclaimed both outloud and mentally.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Eris began to gather materials for a trip, to find 'The Four Brothers'. she takes no guards, she dresses in no expensive garments, just her black backpack, her black hoodie, her faded blue jeans, her shoes, and the pendant around her neck that clearly identify's her if it is seen by anyone who knows her. Eris teleport's to the abandoned world also known as 'The In between World' because it is between heaven and earth. This place is a deserted wasteland in the begining, but a lush farmland in the end of the world, but many who find themselves her die before they get there....And Eris keeps walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Maladice growled a little, cursing under her breath. She grunted when she ran into some female in a hoodie, she actually knew who it was sicne she could feel the womans aura, but she wasn't in the mood to care. "Whacha want here?" She snapped sarcasticly. "I heed a warning for you, try something funny and don't be laughing when you find your head as Deaths new soccer ball.." She growled.

War sighed as the ritual was complete for him. "Looks like we wore our new little mate out, what do you think we could do about that?" He joked to his brother, holding the drowzy neko in his arms.

Death smirked and perked up. "She's coming..." Death muttered, looking at Serrinia. "She should rest probably, after three days she'll be one of us so she has a big day ahead of her..." Death sighed and readied his scyth, placing on his now, bigger then needed cloak.

War nodded and stood up, walking to the bed with Serrinia in his arms as he placed her on the bed. He was the type to be arrogant and evil to many, but when it came to his brothers, well mates frankly, he was gentle and soft, a crack in all of their armor... 'Sleep well darling, you're gonna need it' He whispered over the new connection he had, he could help but smile when she didn't run or anything, in fact reached out for him, he wouldn't exactly care but he didn't have his hold on her or Death, so she was in control yet didn't leave.. It almost made him want to... He leaned down and pecked his new mate on the cheek, before slipping the covers over her so it looked like no one but him and Death were there.

Serrinia purred a little content, feeling two different presences not her own engulf her in warmth, she sorta knew who they were but her mind was too muzzy to comprehend, in fact she reached out to the one who placed her down, mewling a little until she felt reassurence and soft words fill her mind, then at the kiss...She sighed softly and let sleep take her, she actually felt safe there, when hours ago she was terrified there..

Death gave a position in the chair like he was royalty, which in fact, he was... "This'll be one nice confrontation will it? Big disapiontment that our two brothers haven't awakened yet.." Death joked, looking at the ceiling as his brother copied the position.

"Sure will.." War answered, humming a little to himself as he felt Serrinia probe a little herself at both of them, curiosity it seemed... War closed his eyes for a moment and let his barriers down for her to explore through his mind, giving reasurense to her everytime he felt fear from her. 'Calm down, we won't hurt you...' He cooed to her mentally, smiling inward when he felt her calm slowly. 'You should concentrate on sleep not anything else...' He opened his eyes when he felt she was finally sleeping properly.

"Curious little thing isn't she?" Death teased, staring at the door and giving a serious face that they always wore with someone who wasn't themselves or Maladice, or for this case, a soon-to-be fifth.

War nodded solemly and chuckled under his breath. "Maybe she might bring more death then life when she will, curiosity seems to kill many.." He joked, snickering.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Eris smiled devilishly. "You'd better watch your mouth, child, if you don't, I will be the one to remove it." Eris said slightly amused. She jumped up and kicked her in the face, knocking her down. And kept walking.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff