Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

lildarklili

Angelic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 pm
sup i'm isabelle i live in cali and about to be sweet sixteen! i like just about everything from anime to tennis to scorpions! except bugs. and spiders. and heights. but ANYWAY...
>____>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 pm
I am Pearsai my real age is 14 and I am South Korean. It's nice to meet you all!  

Pearsai

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

rene96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm
Hi im rene
my fav color is purple
i dont have alot to say about my self
but its nice to meet u all ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 am
hey! im victoria, but u can call me viki or tori, either 1's great.i despise small children with large mouths,brussell sprouts, and irritating people. on the OTHER hand, i love baby ducks, world peace, ice cream, and history (although its useless). my fav colors are orange, green, and yellow. my fav animal r kitties and fishies, even tho they dont mix very well.
WELL, I HOPE U ENJOYED erm...... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I LUVS CHU ALWAYS, (unless u irritate me.)  

miss unluvable sorrow

suicide_alena_96

5,950 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am
Im Alena and im 13 years of age and im a fun joyful girl and enjoy chattying with peopel and .... thats it i guess lol um .. iv been in gaia for like 200 days smile i love to write and play the flute smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm
i am God is in Control i am 13 and i love money  

God is in control

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

in love im a mercenary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 pm
My name is Leigh.
I'm a certain age ;3
I love photography, and soon I will be attending UGA.
I have a chihuahua named Mojo, and he's a jerk :/
That's pretty much it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm
name:
April
Tacos, Chicken wings, Nachos, Burritos, Fruits, Steak
hanburger, cheese, Pocky, Doritos, cheesey popcorn
(movie theatre popcorn /popped)
brussel sprouts, peas, popcicles, cotton candy, kettle corn
candy apples, taffy, certain pizza, subs, french fries

lets just say i like food

drawing
snowboarding
reading manga

dislikes:
onions ewwww....
history....  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hakeshimaru-kun

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:04 pm
name:Kevin
dislikes:school  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:26 pm
hi my username is 0r30 c00ki3 real name nikki love the color blue call it my favE <3 and i love lAughing <3 and im XX yrs old But KNO HOW to HAVE A hE Ll of A paRtii xD i love animalZ<3 3nodding  

0r30 c00ki3

cat-burgler9

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 pm
Hello there! well i made this account a long while ago but i just right now got into gaia razz and well idk much about the site, im still peeking around, sometimes where im not supposed to! lol
and u know whilst my peeking i found this pretty awesome guild and decided to join lol.

if u must know my tastes in musich invlove rock, alternative and some pop razz
i love anime and manga and any kind of movie is good with me! xd

i have a passion for drawing and if anyone ever feels like peeking into my art just talk to me! ill b happy to show u a few things!

lol hugs and kisses!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
Hi I'm Animangod. Some people prefer anima or Magna.
I hate real life so Gaia is my biggest escape.
Just a couple nights ago I had a dream my best friend would be murdered. Worst dream ever.
I love anime and manga and animals and technology and the pyramids of Giza.
I say what I want and stick with it.
I have three souls and two Gaia accounts and one body.
I am 1/4 Cherokee and can heal people for a price...your pain enters my body.
I'm thirsty and want some ice cream right now.
Friday Nights suck! NO internet! crying
Oh and I'm obsessed with death and yaoi/yuri right now  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

KingBreaker Michael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:53 pm
Yo. Name's Mike, or Mick, or Mickey, or Michael. Whatever you prefer, as long as it's covered in the ToS (meaning preferably no racial slurs right off the bat - I'd rather meet ya first! ;D). I consider myself pretty smart, for a fifteen year old. Couple years ago I passed my college entries and only couldn't get into class 'cause we couldn't afford it. Other than that, I'm decently into Gaia, I've got a few friends, a Quest Thread (in my signature) and a Medieval Roleplaying Guild (also in my signature). If you felt like checking 'em out, they're right there, so go for it. On the majority of the time, I'm a pretty nice guy. In Towns, most of the time while I'm online, since my rig won't take zOMG! for me. In there, though, I'm rather quiet, unless talking with someone I know, or someone that's literate enough in Towns for me to walk up to and strike up a conversation with. I very strongly dislike the newbies in Towns simply going around saying "hey" and "ur cute wanna go out?" as they disgust me, since for one, I've got a girlfriend (the love of my life! <3), and for two, they've not seen me at all, so they've no reason to ask me to date them. But otherwise, I'm a nice guy. ^.^ lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Hi guys! I'm Halo! I just turned 16 and I'm a Junior in High School. I'm a ginormous nerd and love everything from Star Wars to Manga! My favorite books are the Harry Potter series (Twilight can go die!) and I'm re-reading it for about the 5th time! I love Reptiles and I really, REALLY want a pet Chameleon! (I'm saving up for one!) XD One of my dreams is to travel the world doing a bunch of crazy things! (Ever see Bert the Conqueror? That's gonna be me!) I hope I make a bunch of friends and I would love to talk to all of you! Feel free to PM or comment me!

Halohampster

Married Smoker

angelcake322

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm
Hi guys!!! I'm angelcake!!! I am just about to start high school, and I live in Canada. (I don't know why people are surprised when I tell them that...) I am often described as a bit weird but I don't know why... But I love to have fun! And I may be a little to over obsessed with reading... and Roman history... and maybe a tiny tiny bit obsessed with guys... Fine! See I admitted it!  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games