Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:39 pm
*Walks into Aqua Springs and looks for a member of the staff. Notices the very nice and cheerful set up Amethyst has. She walks over to the nearest member of the staff.* Um…excuse me. *The pool boy turns around and looks at her.* Could you please relay a message to Miss Amethyst for me? *The pool boy nods and she grins.*

Please tell Miss Amethyst that her pony got loose and is running amok all over the place. I personally caught sight of the unsupervised pink streak whizzing through my bar twice today. *She holds up two fingers to make sure the boy understands. Tell her that due to the past actions and behavior of her "pet" that I have personally witnessed in my establishment, she is to leash the unruly beast in my establishment and properly supervise it. I would certainly not bring both of my very large Doberman's here and let them run loose with the potential that they may eat all of the smaller more helpless animals that may frequent this place without her explicit permission. So, I do expect her to return the very same courtesy if she would. Okay. *She grins at the pool boy.* User Image Do you think you've got all that, Sport? *The boy nods and she leaves to go back to MW.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 pm
*after waiting until the end of his shift and still no sign of Amethyst, the employee that Psyzapp had spoken to went to the front desk and looked up her cell phone number. When he called, he immediately got her voicemail. Sighing, he left the message that Psyzapp had instructed him to pass on*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm
*approaches the front entrance with a lit clove cigarette in hand, having started smoking it at some point during the walk from MW. When he steps up to the front desk, the woman there asks him politely to put it out, saying that this place is meant to be "family friendly". Unsure what "family friendly" has to do with his cigarette, he looks at her oddly a moment, but puts it out anyway on the bottom of his boot and places the unsmoked portion back into his cigarette case*

Now that we have gotten that out of the way sweatdrop , could you please tell me if Amethyst is here?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:44 pm
*The woman at the front desk says she has not seen Amy come in, but will check anyway. She goes to the pool area and speaks with some other staff members, one of which tells her that Amy was going to be gone for a few days. She laughs a little and lightly slaps herself on the forehead for having spaced about that. After thanking the staff for reminding her, she returns to the front desk and passes the information on to the dark elf, then asks what he needed to see Amy for and if she could take a message.*

Gi ussta~ To be perfectly honest, I do not know what the purpose of my visit is sweatdrop Amethyst had sent me a letter saying she wanted to meet with me here, jhal I know not of the reason. She did not specify.

*The woman states that she is also at a loss as to what the reason could be and tells him about what day Amy is expected to be back.*

I suppose I will have to try again after she returns then. Would the isto be fine or is she usually not here at such hours?

*The woman stares blankly for a moment, then asks what "isto" means*

Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies. That would be... *thinks a moment to try to find the proper Common word* ... I believe your word for it would be "night", xas?

*She laughs and says the night should be fine as she has seen Amy there during the night on a few occasions, sometimes even into the later hours, and informs the dark elf that she will be sure to pass the message on to Amy when she has a chance so she will know to expect him.*

Bel'la dos. *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles* That is to say, "thank you". Your assistance is mzilst appreciated. Aluve'~

*waves to the woman and exits*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 am
Bonnie sauntered into Aqua Springs and looked around. "Aye a grand place," she murmered before slipping into one of the pools. She floated peacefully enjoying the afternoon.

The tiny unicorn that entered with her pranced over to the pet area and gracefully lept the fence. It stepped onto the grassy area and began delicately cropping grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 am
-enters and see all the pools-

I had to see what a place called Aqua Springs was like... stare

I'll be powerless in all that water...  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 am
-follows the fire version-

My wings will melt if I get in the water... gonk

Let's get out of here...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 am
Yes, let's get out of here as quickly as possible. -leaves-  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 am
-follows the fire version-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm
{{I miss so much by being gone! gonk It's awesome there was another unicorn around! XD Thistle would love to hang out with her. And Ryzan, I loved how you portrayed one of the employees. I'm going to have to remember that for the future. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 pm
*looks through the fence around the pet spa for Thistle. Not seeing her, flies away to the next place she might be*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm
Bonnie got out of the water and whistled. The unicorn gracefully lept the pet area fence and trotted to her side. The two left for Bonnie and Dec's house.  

BonnieWeeLassie

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 am
Aqua springs, huh. That's cool. Glad it's not magma springs, lol. Soda springs or lemonade spring would be yummy. But I guess sticky. Hallooo!

*checks the water* kinda chilly. Wonder if there are hot springs.... maybe I'll come back later with a swimsuit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:29 pm
A staff member goes over to the woman talking to herself about hot springs.

"We have three hot tubs here, miss. Two are in the grassy area toward the back and there's a big one in the entrance building. You go inside and go to the small room behind the information desk. In face, you can probably see the hot tub from here. You see that large wall of windows there?"

He points behind him at the section of wall on the entrance building that has large windows in it.

"If you look through those windows, you can see the large hot tub."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs to relax for a little while. She'd been at home playing with her animals all day, and was tired, while her dragons still had plenty of energy. So, she'd left them all at home. She asked one of the staff to bring her a strawberry-banana smoothie and sat on one of the lounge chairs. Since she was there anyway, she signed a few papers that the staff brought to her and looked over some others*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games