Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Why are there so many bloody first years? I want food," he said, Katrina waking up as he asked himself. "Leave it to you to fall asleep. But no...I wish this sorting would hurry the hell up already. I'm hungry," he told Katrina, a joking tone in his voice. He wasn't mad at all, but he was hungry, and when he was hungry, he grew testy. He hated having to wait. Back at the house, his family always had a butler; so he would be cooked food whenever he wanted it. But Bronson was like a second father to him; so he really wasn't being spoiled.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana hugged Heather back as the girl embraced her. As she repositioned herself to be able to hug her friend back, Katrina awoke. "No, not yet," she answered her girlfriend sadly. Everyone was hungry! When was the feast going to start? "It always seems like it takes ages," she admitted, narrowing her eyes in disappointment.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather laughed at her sarcastic friend. She couldn't see his face, so she assumed he was watching the sorting. "Anytime. Pickle! Just say the word!" she exclaimed in her normal, oblivious manner. It was then that Katrina woke up. "Mornin' sunshine." she teased. She imagined Kat to be extremely tired if she fell asleep during the sorting. Steele complained about the number of first years and Heather smirked at him. "Well well. A little feisty this term, aren't we?" she joked. She was a little hungry as well, but could wait. The food at the castle was always the absolute best in the world. Well... except for Mum's.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

"Hey, I'm just saying, things would be a lot better if there was food on our plates. Can't say I'm wrong," he joked, taking a fork and poking the dish as if there was food. "Just wait...one day, I'm going to make a spell that conjures food. Then I'm going on the Wizard Food Network and making my own show called 'Steele Chef". You know? Like 'Iron Chef'. Oh yeah...you guys aren't muggle born. Uhm...what do I do now?..." he said, laughing at himself. He forgot he was speaking to wizards and not muggles. That joke would've definitely been funnier.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose smiled and nodded. "Yeah." She was glad that her new friend was excited about school. She looked abit tired and smiled softly. She ended up laying back against the chair and closed her eyes.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Happy
Company: Hufflepuff Table
Crush: n/a

The red headed freckled girl over heard a boy speaking about the show Iron Chef and then heard the joke. As he started to talk about being muggle-born she laughed at the joke and looked down the table to smile at the boy,"That was a good one." Now she did it she revealed she was muggle-born and now the teasing would come she just knew it.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

She rubbed her eyes sleepily and yawned again. "I had to drag my trunk from the manor to the Knight Bus, then to the platform." She chuckled though, a smile gracing her tired face. Kat wrapped her arms around Ariana and buried her face in her girlfriend's shoulder. "I'm hungry babe," she blurted out before she realized that not everyone knew they were together.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Throughout the laughing and glee of the exciting sorting, Heather heard the strangest of sounds. Her ears picked up the faintest sound of... Remy. She turned her head towards the Gryffindor table and saw Remy and Sam, and Jayden. He looked a little... serious. More serious then she remembered him to be. Even from the distance she was at, Heather could clearly see the tears in her sister's eyes. "Oh no..." she muttered. This would not do. Her inner Badger was shining through as she rose from her seat next to Dhylan and literally ran to the Gryffindor table.
-Exit to Gryffindor Table-

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana lifted her arm over top of Katrina's, the one that was spread against the front of Ariana's body. "Me too," she answered sheepishly, not realizing that Katrina may have just announced to the students who did not know the two girls were seeing each other, that they were dating. Best friends to girlfriends just like that. Her eyes fell onto Heather as the blonde girl stood up and ran towards another table.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Yay!

Kat watched Heather run off and followed her, with her eyes, over to the Gryffindor Table, where she was standing with Remy and Sam. Kat wondered what was going on for a little while before basking in the warmth that was her girlfriend. Her girlfriend... That thought made Kat smile widely.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

"You see! That is a girl with good taste in humor. It is about time. Hope she is a better wizard than I am though," he joked, hating the fact that he sucked at almost everything, but Potions and Astronomy, arts that muggles can do; well, except the potion part. Instead, they cook.

That's when the two in front of him did something that he did not particularly like. Upon hearing the word 'babe', his whole body tightened. His hand was now fisted. He closed his eyes for a bit and counted to himself to calm down. When that didn't work, he stepped away. "I'll be right back.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Yay!

When Steele got Kat, Katrina frowned and watched him as he started to walk away. "Steele, come back please!" She sat up, untangling herself from Ariana and pouted at him.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table

Chloe was finally starting to relax when she heard yelling over by the Gryffindor table. "What's going on over there?" she questioned as she looked over at the other houses table. It made no sense to her what was going on but she was certainly curious about it. Of all the nights to get into a fight it just had to be the sorting feast.

"You have any idea Rose?" Chloe asked wondering if Rose caught anything before realizing she was practically falling asleep in her seat. "Forget what I said you probably have as much of an idea as I do." she said feeling like an absolute idiot. Chloe hoped whatever the problem was they could all sort through it.

With: Other Hufflepuffs... Rose mostly

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Steele walked away quickly, really going to the bathroom. That's when he heard his name called. He turned around. It was Kat of course.

"Following me to the bathroom now eh?" he joked, anger still bubbling. He was trying his hardest not to show the rage. He hid it extremely well.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana, also watching Heather, did not let go of Katrina's arm. Her thumb traced her girlfriend's skin slowly and softly. The Hufflepuff looked at Steele when he spoke. "Okay," she said, not taking her eyes off of his. He seems tense, she thought but didn't say anything. The girl felt Katrina's weight lifted off from her, and she dropped her hand onto her lap. As the girl ran after Steele, Ariana stayed seated.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games