Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image"You want me to go in first then? Got a flashlight and a knife at the end of the shotgun here, don't have it loaded still but will load it quick if I have to."Ryuu said to Koji. "Unless someone else wants to take point with the flashlight."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

I looked on at Ryuu tring to think. " I don't think it's the wisest thing to put our best shot in the front lines like that. "

I walke,d slowly over toware I could see around the corner. " Looks like we'll have to go through a few undead to get to the food court. " I leaned against the wall tring to stay calm, I wasn't used to this kind of pressure.

I walked over to Ryuu and began to speak lightly. " I think that I can these guys out so that way we can save energy. We're going to need it after all. " I smiled as I began to run at the undead slicing each or there heads off with the blade on my spear.

I cleared the area quickly and without much trouble. I looked over at one of the stores to se it was a camping supply shop. " Hey guys this looks promising! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image Naoki flashed Redeem a mock look of innocence and smiled.

"I'm okay going with you, Redeem, I think I can trust you as much as anyone else here."

Then she narrowed her eyes and kept on walking beside him. "You don't have to promise me anything, either. I can take care of myself. Unless of course, I should be worried about being alone with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 am
User ImageSirena listened carefully to Koji and then saw Redeem walking with Naoki. "I'll be back in a second." Sirena said in a hurry to Koji and Kirin and ran to them. She walked near Naoki and said to both of them "Well, hello there both of you. Heading somewhere?" Sirena asked.

I know Naoki has something on her mind. Something about Redeem. Im sure he wants to do something. And something is that, that is not good for us. Of course I should keep my acting because he is higher rank than me...But later I'll tell Naoki what to do

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 am
User ImageKoji watched Hana enter 1st and clear out the area. "Guess she goes 1st then." He told Ryuu as the survivors motioned towards the food court. It was a horrifying mess. Apparently, several people were attacked while they were eating. This explains the bloody food all over the tables and chairs. "Alright, grab canned goods only. I wont risk letting you guys eat anything infected." He then looked across the hall towards what Hana was pointing at. It's like an adventurer's store filled with camping and survival gear. "We check that out next. When we're done with this floor, we split into groups to handle the rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 am
-com-link buzzes to life just like the sound of static on a uncensored radio station, or a t.v. channel thats currently not on the air.Cascade picks up the com-link then grasped it tightly into his right hand, pushing down on the button located on the side of the device, to enable him to talk through the little radio-

Cascade: *long sigh* 1st Lieutenant Rikun Cascade reporting in...yes sir?

Commander: *the commander kept silent for a good minute or so before replying back to Cascade in a sharp and annoyed voice* Listen up!!...I was informed that Redeem has made contact with the survivors from this current event and...

Cascade: *cutting the commander off* Let me guess!!! you want me to go in and clean up after him then bring him back and humiliate him right? *chuckles*

Commander: *chuckles as well* No this time...we leave him behind. He has no training what so ever!!! he doesnt follow orders, he speaks to me as though im merely a rank below him!!! I..

Cascade: *cutting him off again* Well..Commander I would love to hear you b***h and moan about what a screw up that Man is...but, I have to go now

Commander:So will you do the mission?

Cascade: hehehe most certainly commander....most certainly *he released his grasps from the com-link and his eyes narrow on the picture of Redeem he just pulled up on his computer screen* Most certainly

Kokoro no hollowest

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

I began to walk grabbing some cans of peas and beans when I found a wishing fountain it was filled with a mixture of blood and water only making the smell of the mall even worse. The fountain wasn't the only thing flowing then either, some of the restrooms where flooding, along with some of the food court being covered with blood and plasma mix with cleaning agents. The place smelled like the inside of an infected dogs gullete, it was almost to much to stand, but we'd been through worse in the last three days then any other so far.

I stoped and began to look around after almost hearing something in the shadows. I began to whisper. " Monica, Stay close to me. " I looked around again after the same noise became even louder. " Something tells me we aren't alone. "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image Naoki turned around when her lieutenant approached.

"I'm just going to tag along with him. I can't let him go alone; what if something happens to him?"

She discreetly leaned closer to Sirena and her whispers went unnoticed by Redeem. "I need to keep an eye on him. Just tell me what to do now."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:20 pm
User ImageKoji stood by the escalators while the rest looted what they can. He noticed one member of his group was awefully silent. He motioned to her and tapped her shoulder. "Lilianna? You okay?" Koji's childhood friend has been silent ever since grandpa Hibiki died. Although he can feel her pain, there was nothing anyone could do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image
Lilianna looked at koji she had been watching her surroundings and she was still thinking about death and all the undead but Yeah she was okay.She Made a show of sheathing her sword she kind of half smiled."YEah Koj I'm fine.I'll take point.Ryuu you can hang back stay in the middle and shoot from the inside while the others defend kind of like football.Ryuu you have the ball you guys don't let the Zombies get the ball." SHe said as she pulled her gun from her side.SHe took point and clicked on the flashlight her hand with the flashilight over the hand with the gun she turned to the group."Is everyone ready I don't know what will be up here and if we get ambushedf and something bad happens.Just know It was good getting to know you guys and If I happen to go down I want you all to know that I'm glad I went down so that maybe one of you survived." She said and then she was ready she waited for them to answer back and then she would move forward.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:58 am
User Image

What ever...
*he mumbled to himself and looked and saw no one else wishing to tag along with them so he strolled towards the sports center.He glanced behind quickly to see if Naoki followed,she seem to be talking to another girl,but even so he continued towards the store*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am
User Image

*rising off of his bed Cascade planted his feet firmly on the ground and sat at the edge of the mattress with his sheets still hiding his nudity.Rubbing the sleep from his face, he got up a bit reluctantly and headed towards the shower and turned it on and stepped in...A few minutes later he stepped out and grabbed his towel and wrapped it around himself and now made his way over to his closet and took out his usual attire and set it on the bed.he then turned on voice command for his computer, so he could learn a little more information on what he was up against with present day Redeem...he knew very well that he would not be the same Redeem he picked on in the pass*

Computer, give me a run down and review on all information about Captain Redeem Hakashi!!!....
User Image
User Image  

Kokoro no hollowest

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am
User ImageSirena had no idea how to answer to that. She didn't know what to do, but it is rarely to see Naoki ask what to do for others, so actually, she is surprised. She does everything herself, that's what she said when they were children. Naoki told Sirena that she isn't relying on others unless it's Sirena. It made Sirena kinda happy...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:43 am
User Image "Ah..."

Naoki sensed movement behind her, and out of the corner of her eye she saw Redeem slipping away. She put her hand on Sirena's shoulder. "I'm going to have to wing it... You'll stay here and make sure no one does anything stupid, right?"

She gave Sirena a fleeting hug and dashed lightly over to Redeem, but she didn't go up to him. She just stood nearby and kept her eyes narrowed on what he was doing.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:11 pm
User ImageSirena knew, there again comes the usual Naoki. Running off by herself. Sirena smile a little and followed slowly them. They were passing a stinky cafe. Not the smell of messy blood, but the smell of expired food. Sirena didn't close her nose. Not because she was trying to act cool, but in this chaos, even this horrible smell might be nothing.

Sirena sighed as she saw a useful food that had one year to be expired. It was closed, so Sirena took it, but still following slowly Naoki and Redeem. Somehow, she thinks that if Redeem still have some sort of evil plan, he betrays the Military it self.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff