Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:44 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

"Seconded, but I stole that technique he showed. and it's a nasty one."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Listening & nodding along with the two's feelings, there was some time present to speak of the past. I let the redundant questions slide, taking note to answer the ones truly worth answering. "Rouran is doing well, then, eh? Hm. So, with all the time travel & everything, did it give you two a fresh perspective on life? What I am asking is do you guys have some awesome stories from your own past?" Letting the clarification question sit there in the open, it was my turn to listen to stories of old.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San nodded, seamingly getting his old glint back in his eye. He ws ready, and able to fight once again.

"I relized what came before me...and i am ready to continue that legacy. My lineage was born from one of our best kage's. its time i showed him my best right sensei?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James thought about it for a moment. "This one time when I was little there was this kid in a village heading towards Takumi. He decided that as I was passing through that I looked like I had money, and I was young enough to pick on. He had already decided that he was going to beat me up and rob me, but he wanted to test me first for some reason. So as im walking thorugh he comes up and shoves me. he starts asking a ton of questions. I answered and tried to talk through it. He mildly liked my answers, but I was on his turf. He charged me, and I hit him just like my dad taught. Knocked his a** flat. Then stomped the s**t out of him.

Hanzo felt like that kid grown up and empowered."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"True, San." Going quiet as James regaled us with his tales of yesteryore, dancing pictures floated in my head. "A bully with too much power is never a good outcome to all those around him," a reply was meant for the story. "Speaking of bad outcomes... San. I never received a report stating the completion of the repair work of the exploded aquaducts heading North outside the village. Would you mind checking up on them for me?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Giving a small sarcastic salute, the ninja spoke with a good amount of chuckle in his voice. He seemed to be pulling a small jab at the Kage, but it was all in good fun.

"Of course. What was your saying?..."phase where? Im there!" Thats it. Alright, ill report back."

The clone disspeared in a puff of smoke

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James stood and bowed. "I'm going to head to the academy and poke around. Bonds me if you need me Boss." with that James made his own handseal and poofed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
____Judai____
| Hyuoton | Sunagakure | Genin | AC: | Ryo: |

Opening the door to the Kazekages office cautiously, the newly appointed gennin of Sunagakure would enter in hopes of speaking to his kage about receiving his headband. Though Judai was cautious about entering the office unannounced, a carefree smile graced his lips as always.

Xymphonic

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 am
User Image
User Image

San entered the room, offering a wave t everyone as he found himself on the couch. He noticed a new gennin in the mix, and was slightly excited to see him. New gennin were always fun. Grabbing a swig of his wark Sake, after a long day of construction and such, the ninja spoke.

"Hey mam, how goes it?"

San had a question for the Kage, but knew he would wait for the kids to leave, or him to be addressed. After meeting the third Kazekage, the Satetsu had been thinking about what other elements he could manipulate. He had found one, and figured he needed Mam's help and expertise in the relm of science to figure out the best possible way to manipulate it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Izuna walked over to the Kazekage's office as he hid his mouth and closed his eyes. He easily moved into the room silently and attempted to move into the shadows to where only the Kazekage could see him for he would know whyhe was here. Keeping his eye's on the Kazekage he let his breath fall silent and his nerves to calm. All these things he had learned as a ninja in his old village but now here in the Sand he had changed he had become stronger, smarter, and unfortionetly bloodier. Nothing for him would ever be the same now again and only certian ninja knew why. Crossing his guantlet covered arms he waited paticently.

"Blood will rain as I become stronger"  

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Sans biosense and iron sand particle technique wen bonkers as the kid approached. It was a new signature, so the ninja figured he would at least reply. Raising a eyebrow behind his blindfold, the Satetsu spoke.

"Can i help you.....?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

Izuna looked over to the ninja that had spoken to him as he just simplally nods towards the Kazekage and then returns to looking at him. His eyes seemed to look almost saddened as well as hungry, it would be weird if another ninja noticed it fully for it seemed that he couldn't wait to train and no one knew why. Moving his hand he would make sure his sword was still latched shut and then his tonfa for he didn't want anyone to get the wrong indea.

"Blood will rain as I become sronger"  

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

San was now thuroughly amused at the gennin's tough man act. It seemed they were getting stranger and stranger. Why did he not have intel on this kid? San mad a mental note to check up on the files when Mam had a chance. An unknown ninja in to request a headband....this was odd indeed....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Izuna could still feel the stare of this ninja as he glanced back over to him and decided that he would entertain himself while he waited and walked over to the ninja. He placed his Guantlet covered hands in his pockets as he took a seat and spoke almost so silent that if you didn't look at him then you probably wouldn't hear him, Why is it you stare at me? He kept his eyes down as he didn't fear the ninja but felt that if he did anger him then the Kazekage would strike him down on the sight.

"Blood will rain as I become sronger"  

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

San's biosense would allow his sensitive hearing to not only hear the reverberation of the vocal chords, but also hear the "soft spoken words." With a no motion at all, the ninja turned his attention to Mam. He would get the file later. Something wasnt sitting well his the Satetsu. Maybe he would give the genin to Bast....

"Well yeah....apperently i cant help him boss...he he he.....so yeah i got this crazy idea that i may need your help with. Do you need help with the official buisness? You know me....i got nothing better to do..."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games