Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ken would enter the Dojo, knowing he had to work fast and quick in order to be prepared for the exams. He would prepare his sword and draw it quickly, resting and deliver blows to dummies on either side of him that he had set up and then take his stance. His attacks would alternate a fake draw and bash the sides of the dummy. If not the side of the ribs then he would smack the head. The blow it self would be enough to make anyone lose sense of where they were at the time, giving plenty of time to get into a position of advantage for himself. He would continue to practice this technique over and over with his sword, each time he drew his sword he would become quicker and more comfortable with each draw of his sword. He would then adjust the movement to where he would slash and then return to a resting position; it was helpful that the lower stages of this stage were almost identical. He would continue to take his sword and make his slashes upon the dummies in alternate directions as required by the stage required. Once he had taken his time to learn the slashes in each of the directions for the lower stages he would imbue his sword with his chakra and running at target after target to practice his higher and more complex techniques. The only problem that came from these stages were the particular use of the Breath Taking Kiss technique as many of the dummies were left without a limb at some point in some way. The practice of the draw of his sword reminded him of the younger days training with his father and uncle over the proper respect that he was to have for the blade. He would practice the fall and recovery needed particularly to catch his self and sweep his blade at his enemy. Knives would become drenched in sweat, but he would not give up time was short and he needed to be as prepared as needed. Ken would wipe the sweat from his eyes before removing his soaked top taking his sword and the dummies getting in dead locked moments to get around and disarm his opponents in the dummies. Ken would place his sword and other bladed weaponry on the side of the dojo and go and prepare to practice the techniques needed for the styles of Taijutsu that he wished to learn, thank goodness for a few left over life sized dummies in the dojo that could be used to punch and practice takedowns upon. When he looked upon the dummies they would be worse for wear, but they could still be fixed, as all the slices were clean and perfectly straight, as his blade was always ready for battle.

Before Ken began his practice against the dummies in take downs he began with the basics. He would alternate his attacks against the dummies from between downward elbow drops upon the skull or shoulder region of the bodies and go into a knee to the chest. He would alternate this combination, before using his palms against the chest and stomach of the dummy, each blow his body becoming harder from the repeated blows against the dummies. Ken would move into the use of his feet attacking not only the shoulder but swinging back against the head, making not only his palms stronger but also his feet. As he continued to deliver blow after blow against the dummies he would move in for the closer techniques, grabbing his opponent and squeezing with his already large body and muscles. He would continue to alternate his kicks and palm strikes against various locations upon the body. He would begin to string the kicks and strikes against the dummies. Ken would take time to plant his arms against the ground, and similar to the technique of rock gauntlets he had already learned he would create more offensive styled gauntlets to smash against the dummies; it was a simple alteration of how the mud formed around him. He even practiced attacking thin layers of shrapnel to his body. The first few attempts Ken did not notice any difference in the power behind his own attacks, but after removing the armor and trying against he would become covered and his blows would be even more devastating than Ken had dared to dream that they would become. He felt kind of sorry for the situation the dummies would be in after this, but he was sure that it was nothing compared to the things that much more powerful Suna nin had done to these dummies, and they were still intact. Ken would make running starts towards the dummies and alternate with either shouldering the dummies or stopping short to assume a rock hard stance to deliver the punishing blows against the ribs of the torso. It was either that or he would sweep his leg to knock down the dummies and bringing down his elbow to smash the face or sternum of the body. The power of these blows would be helped by his Jagged armor that he had begun to master. Occasionally Ken would take breaks of times to recover stamina and chakra in order to gather his self and continue the assault he was giving to the dummies, hardening his body with every blow. Every blow was becoming more brutal and swift, his body was sore and screamed but he would continue on and make sure that he mastered the stages of Body of Stone.

Knives rested for a few hours, the day was growing late but he was determined to finish and arrive at the exams prepared as possible. He put away the dummies that he had just used for striking before resting for a moment allowing his body to recover some more. He could feel his muscle tighter and stronger than before. He was glad that some of the dummies were able to act a bit like puppets and move; otherwise the training for Olympia was going to be extremely awkward and difficult without a bit more resistance. Ken approached the dummy and they latched together before he took the opponent after shifting his weight and driving the opponent grabbing the elbow and driving up. He continued to do this and then began to work on doing the exact opposite; instead of driving up he would drive downward on the opponent. Ken would mix up the stances once he had mastered them in order to get an opening on his opponent. While he was sure he would be ridiculed for the simple style, he knew his size would allow for getting close to allow for the finishing his opponents. Once he was able to get the opponent on their back he would practice sinking into the diaphragm and working on getting into positions that would incapacitate his opponents. He worked on moving from having a side control position and moving with his opponents to mount them in a position that allows for him to pull a knife on his opponent, or deliver punishing blows to the face or sides. There were variations of each kind ranging from using the balls of ones feet to a more sitting position. Knives practiced each one carefully and slowly at first, taking his opponent to the ground again and again with a driving motion. Each time he would alternate from taking the Dominating Hercules Stance to the Mount Olympus stance until they both felt natural and comfortable. He continued to grapple and wrestle with the dummy, going into stances that required the ability to lift and drive ones opponent and mounting them, causing not only the knocking out of air but also painful landing positions for the opponent. The transitions were often odd and confusing to Knives but he gradually got the hang of driving his opponent to the floor and taking control to finish in some manner.

However, there was still more to learn when it came to taking down ones opponent. Knives practiced transiting between the fall of tartarus by grabbing the head and sweeping the opponents leg out and mounting to apply a choke. This took time to master and Knives was not too fond of it but he wanted to grab the basic idea of the maneuver to allow to choke the opponent, the motion that Knives ended up loving the most were the throws of Ajak’s club and the pounding that Hephaestus’s Hammer could give him the ability to into the painful technique of cutting the hydra head. After he took the dummy to the ground he would grab the arm and stomp on the face of the dummy and pull the arm, either hearing a crack of joint or feel the arm snap. Once he had mastered the pounding of his forearm into the face of his opponent he would wrap the arm of the opponent into a position where taking a knife to the body would be easy. Alternately, he was able to take his opponent and spin them to the ground and landing right on the opponent, and being a big man this technique created a large amount of force upon his opponent. After several hours of training and several hours of cleaning up Knives left sore but feeling confident that he would be ready for the exams once he left or received permission to leave. (exit)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo Clone
Jiongu Prodigy
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Entering the training room, the Kin Clone went to find dummies and sat them specific locations. This is so that he would have room for the Taijutsu techniques he was going to use. He then put some distance between him and one of the dummies.

He relaxed his body. Clearing his mind of any distractions that he could think of. This would help him perform the technique better. He ran towards the target and swung his sword outwardly so fast that no one would be able to see it. He held his blade horizontally as he backed away from the dummy.
Iori Seppun [ Retreating Kiss ] [E] :: Simple

The teen ran towards the dummy again. This time instead of swinging his sword all the way, he pretended to swing it half way then quickly punched the dummy in its head.
Seppun no Hoppeta [ Kiss on the Cheek ] [E] :: Simple
Stage One Complete

OOC: []
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

In the large main training area, Alvard appeared in a swirl of sand. He prepared himself for the upcoming battle, hydrating and readying his equipment, before he released his staff and entered a ready stance. If she decided to challenge him, he'd be ready for her appearance.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:58 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame entered the dojo with Daichi and she immediately got started with training her taijutsu. First things first she made a clone of herself. Daichi wrinkled his nose and sat beside the real her. Ayame unsheathed her katana as her clone did the same. The clone came at her and Ayame parried it making them both go off balance; however, Ayame planted herself and spun around bringing a spin-kick to her clone's side.
{Ueito Seppun[Waiting Kiss] Learned}
"Now that was cool. Thank you San," she said smiling. She was enjoying the fact her brain already knew these things and now she just had to make them muscle memory. Ayame waited for her clone to get up and ran up to her. Once she was close enough she ran her chakra down her blade, angled it, and delivered a quick slash opening the clone's guard. As her arms moved away Ayame quickly settled into her stance and delivered a front kick to the clone's torso, "This gives new meaning to the saying beating yourself up."
{Shita Seppun[Tongue Kiss]Learned}
[[Stage Two Complete]]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled to herself, "What you think Daichi?" She said looking to him. He barked and yipped at her, "Well thanks bud, and yes I know you're not happy about the clone." Ayame took a firm grip on her katana and closed the distance between her and her clone. She gave a few quick horizontal slashes at her clone being sure not to hit her so that she wouldn't disappear. She then off-stepped from the clone and awkwardly ended up pretty close to the clone and punched her in the torso.
{Furue Koushin [ Trembling Lips ]Learned}
The clone poofed away and Ayame made one more for the next few sets. Daichi started barking once more, "I swear if you don't hush I'm gonna get you. You're way smarter than you're making yourself look." He stuck his tongue out at her and huffed and laid down. Ayame shook her head then faced her clone. After she had drawn her weapon they both came at each other, their katanas locked together and Ayame smiled. She knocked her clone's weapon away and did an impressive backflip in her opinion away from the clone.
{Fuki Seppun [ Accidental Kiss ]Learned}
Daichi barked and wagged his tail, "Yeah good wasn't it? Just missed the kick." He barked at her again. Ayame nodded to her clone and smiled as she came to her. As her clone made a huge horizontal slash toward her Ayame fell to her back being sure to keep her chin tucked in so as not to hit her head. She then rose up on to her upper back using the momentum of her fall and kicked out with her legs. She rose up on her sword hand using that as a pivot point to do a spin kick. Her clone went flying and when she hit the wall she poofed away.
{Kisumaku [ Hickey ] Learned}
Ayame made another clone as she sat on the floor. "Get ready me," she said standing up. She sheathed her katana and ran at the clone. As she got closer she jumped into the air and extended her right leg as she came down. Her leg made a resounded thud on the clone's head and she went straight to the ground poofing away. "I am thoroughly enjoying this taijutsu," Daichi rolled his eyes and continued to watch his tamer.
{Boushi Shita [ Spinning Tongue ]Learned}
[[Stage Three Complete]]

I can see the FEAR in your eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame looked at Daichi and smiled, "You ok bud?" He perked his head up and looked at her then yawned then grumbled. You do know that you could do something. Like go run or you can stay here," she said at his look. She sighed and gripped her blade again. She transferred her raiton chakra down the blade and made a clone the Hatake way. Now maybe she would be able to train without the clone poofing away each time. Ayame then sheathed her katana and ran up to her clone. She grabbed the clone by the arm, being sure to track down to the wrist. As she latched on to the clone's wrist she pulled her forward, and delivered a swift yet brutal sidekickick that had her clone doubling over. "I'm sorry," she said gripping her own side. "What did you think of that Daichi?"
{Shitsuren no Seppun [ Broken Heart's Kiss ] Learned}
He barked at her and licked her hand as she gripped her side. "I'm good bud, just feeling for myself. Training against myself is kind of a pain." He just shook his head and laid down again. "I'm beginning to think you aren't enjoying this as much as I am." He again just looked at her and rolled his eyes as if saying nah dip sherlock. Ayame just shook her head at her wolf and smiled, if she didn't have him she had no clue what she would do. "Alright here we go," she said. She nodded at her clone and she came at her. Ayame dropped to her knee and when her clone came close she kicked off with her right leg and and used the momentum to throw a slash at the clone. It cut across her midsection and the clone dissipated in an electric discharge. Ayame tilted her head back until she saw Daichi, "Whatchya think about that one?"
{Kyuu Seppun [ Sudden Kiss ] Learned}
Daichi nudged her hand and licked it. "I promise I'm fine bud. This training isn't bad." He yipped and nuzzled her hand. Ayame smiled and took out her katana once again. She transferred her chakra down her blade and it condensed enough to where it made another lightning clone. "Sorry but I'm gonna have to stab you through." The clone nodded and took a stance waiting on Ayame's attack. She went at the clone and sparred a bit before putting her chakra into her blade secretly. She cut through the blade of the clone and then impaled her through the torso. Ayame then stuck her foot on the clone and pushed her off her blade. The clone again dissipated in an electric discharge. This time the electricity hit Daichi and his fur poofed up bits of electricity sticking off it. He growled and shook his fur out. "I'm so sorry Daichi!"
{Iki-jisan Seppun [ Breath Taking Kiss ] Learned}
He growled again and barked at her. "Quit pitching a fit," Ayame said, "I swear you're a bigger baby then when you were a pup." He growled again and wrinkled his nose. Ayame went to him, "I'm sorry buddy." She wrapped her arms around his neck, "You know I love you." He grumbled but licked her cheek anyway and then nosed her. "Yeah I know back to training," she said getting up. "Alright last clone," she said again making another raiton clone. "Last one come on then lets do this," she said heading for her clone. They sparred for a bit of course both of them evenly matched. Ayame placed her hand on the chest of her clone. She gathered her chakra and gave a surge to her hand. The chakra gathered in force and pushed the clone offsetting her. Ayame quickly delivered two punches to her midsection and then a roundhouse kick which sent the clone flying. She dissipated once again, and Ayame sat down, then leaned against Daichi, "Done." Daichi licked her cheek and nuzzled his head into her lap, Ayame smiled and rubbed his head.
{Oritatami-shiki no Koushin [ Folding Lips] Learned}
[[Stage Four Complete]]

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Not of far behind Alvard came Shiroi. who ran onto the training grounds sliding to a stop, facing towards him. As she came to a stop her demeanor once again changed to more mature one. With her equipment checked before she had left the kazekage's office she was ready for her test. She took a deep breath readying herself before she spoke. "Shall we begin?"

Chakra: 585 / 585
AC: 20200

Chezmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo Clone
Jiongu Prodigy

Kin ran towards the dummy. He moved quickly because he was relaxed. He swung his sword horizontally at it the dummy then jumped over it and delivered a kick.
Kowakuteki Nameru [ Alluring Lick ] [D] Learned

Kin had one more technique he wanted to try before he stopped training. He ran towards the dummy yet again, but this time he ran his chakra down his blade. Once he drew close to the dummy he delivered a vertically slash at the dummy right limb. Then Kin proceed to finish up by delivering a a punch with his left hand.
Shita Seppun [ Tongue Kiss ] [D] Learned

Used Techniques:  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Yukiko Masaki

× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

As Shiroi entered the field, Alvard concentrated his chakra. The temperature of the room, normally air-conditioned to a comfortable degree, swiftly rose to a steady 100 degrees. Acknowledging her presence, he said "I'm glad to see your commitment unwavering. Always remember, a Gennin may fell a Kage, if the circumstances are right... however, I expect you to go full-blast in this fight. Anything less will result in failure." Right as he finished speaking, his hands formed several signs and two copies of himself appeared, launching towards Shiroi with their staffs at the ready. At the same time, he began a longer string of handseals for his next technique, his staff resting on his body.

Heat Map: Released for battle (O)

Kansou no Bunshin [ Scorch Release: Dehydrated Clone ]

450/480

OOC: Let's Begin!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

_ As she entered the area, Shiroi felt a sudden yet steep change in heat. It was slightly off putting, but nothing she hadn't been antiquated with. Shiroi took a deep breath closing her eyes as she slowly exhaled. She waited a few seconds before opening her eyes. And listening closely to Alvard as he spoke, advising her not to hold back. She nodded lightly as her eyes suddenly glowed a deep red a sign that her sakkakugan had been activated. "As you wish." She responded. As he quickly created the clones which ran towards her, Shiroi countered quickly with her own string of hand seals adding her chakra before swinging her hand in the direction of the clones. A sudden and strong gust of wind would begin to quickly move forwards the clones, anything getting caught within the winds would be cut into piece. Shiroi then quickly reached into her pouch, pulling out three senbon and throwing them to the left, quickly forming hand seals activating another jutsu, causing the senbon to curve around the clones head towards the real Alvard.

Jutsu Used:
• Kaze no Yaiba [ Sword of Wind ]
• Yadama Furooseigyo [ Projectile Control Skill ]

Chakra: 560 / 585
AC: 20200

chezmonkey

Yukiko Masaki

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:47 pm
sayuri226

The San clone entered the dojo, witnessing the bout about to take place. Shiroi was doing great! Maybe she would be good enough to learn the summon! Cooming close to Ayame, the ninja spoke

"Hey, sorry about that. I Just had a few errands i had to run. What other training can i help you with?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:07 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo Clone
Jiongu Prodigy

Continuing his training, the Kin clone pulled out two scrolls and opened them. He thoroughly examine them to make sure he remembered everything he needed to. It was important that he remember every step involved when learning Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. Making one mistake could mess up the whole technique.

Used Techniques:  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:13 am
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame looked up at San, "Oh hi glad you're back, and it's ok." Ayame took out the scrolls she had, "Just four left, I'd like to learn the electric fog technique. More raiton." She looked at San, "Shouldn't we move to the academy though?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:05 pm
sayuri226

The clone gave her a pat on the shoulder, then gave a wave with his arm, gesturing for her to lead the way.

"For that technqiue, yes, it would probably be best. There are private rooms to practice to help lessen the effects to other people practicing."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm
Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled and motioned for Daichi. He got up and excitedly nudged his head under San's hand as Ayame made her way out of the dojo and to the academy.
[exit to academy]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games