Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
Dimming his eye, Ooeda looked to the other that was present in the room, evidently unwilling to speak with the man who had seemed to take the Hokage's place. Standing from his seat, he looked to Alex, closed his eyes, and politely asked; "Do you not have business with this man here?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Alex looked at the man and nodded "I have some business but i doubt he would oblige." She had an oddly cold tone but nonetheless she was polite. She stood up straight and adjusted the straps on her shirt "I would like to get my headband so that I can continue training." She cracked her knuckles and looked at the man that brought her into the office. She hated staring into a mask, it reminded her of the past and only irritated her.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm
Orbezus, reached into a pouch beside the desk and retrieved a headband. "If you are serious about being a Ninja of Konohagakure no Sato, then take this band. Take with it all the responsibility that it carries with it." he said, his expression hidden behind his always present face mask, as he offered the child the headband. Shifting his gaze over to the one sitting in wait, he spoke in his cold, almost monotonous, voice. "What can I help you with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:57 pm
Alexd snatched the headband out of the air and tied it around her theigh. She knew that she needed to head back, she wanted to finish learning a particular jutsu. She rushed out nodding at the man that she had briefly talked to before.

[[ Exit to Academy ]]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
A light grin chuckling across his lips, Ooeda looked to Alex's rather unique uniform, nodding to himself. "I see, I see. Hahaha, a ninja-to-be, eh? Hmm... hmm... hmm..." He, in a somewhat creepy manner, continued to overlooked her appearance, unknowingly having placed his hand to his chin. "Quite unfortunate really, it would seem you have a spark, but not the blood of a savior..." The smile slowly slipping from his face as he gave off a disposition of approval and disappointment for a brief moment. Ooeda shook off the results of his quick observation as Alex made her exit, and turned to Orbezus. "My apologies, if you've finished with the young woman, I will gladly take your attention."

(( *Grunt* Way to be faster than me! gonk ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
Ooeda tilted his head a bit, looking in Orebezus' direction, and asked; "How long have you been here? Would you happen to be one who remembers me from one year ago? The three ANBU that courted me, and mysteriously went disappeared, perhaps?"

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Caence

Neophyte Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 pm
Amake, the silent and well-tempered ninja walked into the Hokage's office swiftly. He carried a rather large sword strapped to his back. "Yoi asa" He said in a calm voice towards Ooeda. "Is the hokage here, I was told to pick up my headband, and some technique scrolls." He said briefly to Ooeda.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
Ooeda shook his head, and with his elbow in his palm, pointed to Orebezus. "I do not believe so, but I'm sure this man can assist you. Aheheh." He looked over the new arrival rather swiftly, as he had done with Alex before. However, unlike Alex, he was not so willing to give comment to Amake's presence.

(( Have you not reposted your profile in the Leaf Village listing? I can't find you... ))

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Caence

Neophyte Codger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am
Amake sighed, as he looked over towards Orebezus. 'I'll have to play the games of the higher class.' Amake walked up to the place where Orebezus was at. "Can I please have my headband, and some technique scrolls. I'd already fallen behind my brother."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 pm
Hayashi sighed glancing upon the other two ninja in the room awaiting their headbands and technique scrolls, he too was eager to begin learning especially since exams were coming. His hood was flipped up so that the only obviously feature of his visage were his luminescent green eyes that were able to pierce through the shadows of his hood. He stood silent and solemn in the back of the office awaiting the same as the other genin but not wanting to seem childish or annoying to the higher level shinobi. "I need permission to begin learning Mokuton jutsu... It's the only way I will be adequately prepared for the exams coming. that and missions are the things I need.. rather frustrating I need permission but I suppose I will obey until I can prove myself a capable learner." Hayashi mused this idea while hoping that the elder ninja would know that he wasn't the talkative type right off the bat and just give him what he obviously desired without him having to discuss it with the ninja.  

A Just War

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
"I'll destroy the ugly reality, and create a lovely illusion of peace."XXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 480 | 545XXXXXXXXXXJounin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Am I Not Human? |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Upon arriving at the building which held the office of the Hokage, a clammer of voices resounded throughout the air, clearly showing how busy it was in the building this time of day. Hitomi, accompanied by Matsu, walked towards the office. The fierce coldness in her eyes had dissipated by now, replaced with a familiar weariness that exceeded any physical one she had ever remembered experiencing. With each step she took, the girl could feel her tension rising, and her anxiety was greatest when they were just about to arrive at his office. Upon finally having reached it, she actually breathed a heavy sigh of relief at having seen unfamiliar figures gathered around the door, which could only mean that he was currently out. Hitomi rubbed her forehead and crossed her arms before resting against the wall near the strangers. Since two of them had already asked questions to the Anbu stationed there, she would wait her turn. Their voices rang through her head, but she was too lost in thought to properly process their words. Her unfocused gaze traveled around her surroundings, absentmindedly taking in the appearance of the strangers.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Hitomi had been abundantly quiet the entire trip back to the Hokage's office. Matsu wondered what it was that had her subdued. He kept going back to the stunt he had pulled. The more he thought about it the more he regretted what he had done. By the time they had made their way through the village and arrived at the Hokage's building, Matsu had been shamed like a child having done something stupid. He held the door open for Hitomi to come into the mansion but looked away like a wolf to his Alpha. He then followed Hitomi up to the Hokage's office to see others waiting for the village's leader.
It was then that Matsu took a place beside Hitomi and finally looked her way. She looked tired and worn, Matsu had not noticed how weary she was until he remembered that she had already spent before they had gone to spar. Taking a deep breath, he tilted his head to whisper a few words to the Kunoichi. "So this means my mission's over." A slight smile hiding his true thoughts.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Hayashi

...Are You, Watching Closely?

Hayashi's eyes glanced around he realized just how clutter it was, letting out a rather deep sigh he slipped out of the office figuring he would come back later and seek out the exact things he needed after doing some private training. "I shall soon be a strong source of power for this village... people will look up to me soon enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Ooeda's eye fluctuated a bit as the number of occupance in the Hokage's office continued to increase, knowing he could really do nothing to ease such an influx. However, as the green-eyed Hayashi entered, he couldn't help but turn his attention and widen his concealed grimace. An aura boasted from this boy in particular, one that caused Ooeda to slightly lower his guard, to allow his chakra to seep nearer to him. He had ability... a certain ability that only particular individuals could cradle. Blindly, he wobbled his head and closed his eyes, all while smiling after only minorly turning direction from the suddenly moving Hayashi. Thankfully, the ninja had seemed to leave quite a bit before Ooeda had begun what most would consider a rather creepy nonchalant.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
"I'll destroy the ugly reality, and create a lovely illusion of peace."XXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 480 | 545XXXXXXXXXXJounin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Am I Not Human? |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

Hitomi was drawn out of her thoughts from Matsu's words and nodded absentmindedly. 'How can I expect to become powerful, heck, a Sennin, and make a difference in this world, if I spend my time being afraid of my own power?' A flare of anger and shame bloomed within her, which led to her sudden decision. 'It doesn't matter what anyone says. I'll believe what I believe and follow my own way.' At this thought, Shimiru suddenly relaxed, feeling as if a heavy weight had been lifted. Her grey eyes shone with motivation, and she turned to look at Matsu. "You never know, the Hokage could possibly give you another mission. But I'm afraid I won't be able to stay for long. I need to go meet an apprentice." 'This time, I won't be afraid to face him, and I'll learn the truth. But he's not here, so it'll have to wait.' The girl allowed a slight upturn of her lips to reflect part of her emotions, before she turned to glance at yet another shinobi's retreating form. This one reminded her of another who was once part her village...Hitomi sighed and turned back to watch the others.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games