Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:30 am

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Walking into the Dojo alongside Grym, Bjorn saw Ryoku practicing with his whip. Walking towards the hokage, Bjorn coated his arms in his black steel armor, keeping his arms up, just in case a stray whip swing came his way. Reaching the kage, Bjorn cleared his throat before speaking, “Sorry Ryoku, but we subdued the wolf. Was from Kira’s Pack. Her and Yukki at hospital now, healing it.” After a few moments, Bjorn continued, “Anything else I can do for village?”

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 390/390
Stamina: 590/590
Grym Chakra: 390/390
Grym Stamina: 590/590
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:14 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 38,288 / AC: 63,750
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku had nearly finished his swing when he saw out of the corner of his eye as well as Chloe crying out to him of Bjorns approach. His whip was unfortunatly quickly approching Pressing the button on the hilt of his whip the long extend of the chain reeled up at amazing speed back into the hilt ending with a loud clank sound. Turning towards Bjorn he looked up with a bit of sweat still on his face. "That's good to hear, There was not a doubt in my mind that you all could handle it." Ryoku thought a moment at what he had said. They were healing it and not themselves. "I take it negotiations went well with Kira and the member of her pack." Smiling some knowing that the wolf was in fact from her family. "I believe we have a new member of the village then it would seem. Preparations might need to be made."

Redirecting to the question of what Bjorn was inquiring to remain busy. "There is one thing, during all of the attacks this village has faced we almost always seem to loose a building or two to explosives, or a fire of sorts. Perhaps you might find a way to reinforce some of the local buildings to prevent such problems from happening." Glancing at the black steel on Bjorns arm, seeming to have prepared for a stray blow from his whip. "I'm sure you could come up with some means to do that." Looking down at his hand from some of the scratches due to the whip training. "No need to go crazy, just take care of different areas that you see fit."

Mission Issued

Title: Strengthen The Structures
Information: Buildings of the village have been destroyed before. It is up to us to prevent that from happening again. Reinforce the buildings in the thread to make them more durable in an upcoming attack. Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 3

Valbjorn

User Image

User Image

Chloe shouted out at Ryoku as she saw Bjorn coming closer to him as he was training. In hopes to warn him before any harm might have come to Bjorn.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1685 / 1735___Stamina: 995___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

taka was quite bored so she decided to visit the dojo and see what was going on. She watched all the people training in the area and was still bored with it. So she sat on the benches and debated the merits of taking a nap for the time being.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Listening to the hokage, Bjorn nodded, “Yes, I remember when demon fox attacked, several buildings destroyed.” When Ryoku mentioned that Bjorn could probably find a way to reinforce the village’s infrastructure, Bjorn nodded again “My black steel should help. I read in bloodline scroll that not even chakra steel can cut through it, should be strong against explosives too.” With that, he and Grym turned to leave the dojo for now, heading to strengthen the village’s buildings in case of another attack. (exit)

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:40 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku watched as the large man walked off understanding exactly what he meant. Turning his attention he saw the half cat girl that he had met earlier in the office. She didnt seem as tired as she was then but there was no doubt that he sensed a bit of drowsiness again. Knowing better than walking up and petting her on the head. Being about six feet off he raised his hand. "Hey there!" It was not much of a greeting but hey at least he was trying. He had to get to know more people in the village so that he could learn all that he needed to know. "So uhh, what brings you to the dojo? Have some weapons training you need?"

User Image

User Image

Chloe huffed slightly to herself as Ryoku had began talking to the half feline girl. But she understood it was his job to meet his villagers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1685 / 1735___Stamina: 995___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

______
User Image

Taka looked up and shook her head at the question. She didnt need to train further at the moment, at least nothing physical. She decided that it was ok to talk though. "Hello to you too. No I dont need weapons training. Ive mastered the ones that I do use. Her head turned to the girl as she huffed and her eyes regarded the girl. They were slit pupiled and picked up every detail rather quickly. She could even detect her scent from this far off. She smirked a bit."Dont worry hunny, Im not interested in him. Your kinda cute though." She mentioned with a shrug.

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.

Kazuraii

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them.

Holy Rinaku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku listened to her as she explained how she had already mastered her weapons she possessed. "Impressive, Was there anything you were interested in doing?" Ryoku asked curious if there was anything she enjoyed for fun, or possibly if there was anything he could oblige to help out.

User Image

User Image

Chloe stood for a moment in shock that she not only heard her but was able to read her emotion. But the response she heard was something she did not understand at all. Men always seemed to pursue women and the other way around from what shes seen in life. Feeling a bit confused she did not know how to respond. After a moment or two she tilted her head towards her a bit dumbfounded. "Umm.... Thanks."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

"Heh...Thats about the usual response sweety. No worries, Im not a threat right now. You were the new elected kage correct? The Uhv made a move on a temple while I was out. They were trying to claim it as a forward operating base of some kind. Not sure how much the information is worth but this is all thats left of them. "She said sitting back up. First she was talking to the girl and then the kage respectively, as she pulled out the dogtags she had taken from the uhv. She tossed the five charred tags out towards the two and they would scatter in the air. Most of them were unreadable from the heat of some of her jutsu but they were at least dogtags.

Kazuraii

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:09 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit surprised about the information. "I actually did not know, Being tossed into Kageship was a bit sudden. I agreed to it but on the same note there is not much support. Just been winging it, best I can." Looking over at Chloe for a moment then back to the woman. "Other then her help, and a recent group I have met I have not really felt much like the Hokage." Looking up at the sky for a few moments then coming back down scratching the back of his head for a moment. "I suppose I'm having a tough time adjusting. Ryoku is the name though. Or just call me Ryo. Not a fan of formalities."

User Image

User Image

Chloe felt a bit more at ease about this woman partially that she might have have had animalistic tendencies. Probably due to her appearance, and senses. She came over some a bit more relaxed and took a seat by Ryoku just long enough to see the charred metallic necklaces. Not too sure of what they were for.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka stood up and slowly walked around the kage, looking him over. "Young..but age doesnt have anything to do with strength. Have the scent of animals around you. Same as me but different. A partner as well. Youll do fine..You have potential about you that most dont seem to have these days. Ive seen many kage come and go in this village. Three or four now. Perhaps more, I cant remember and the years seem to have blended together. "She said coming to a stop in front of the two. "If you need it of course I will offer my assistance, but I wont throw away my life for some easy victory. Its totally victory or nothing in the case Im speaking of. Think of it like this. A village is a group of people not a location. If it comes down to it, we can move. Civilians are many, but if it comes to that point, obviously there wont be too many left. If you need anything though just ask..See, The biggest issue is I have so much energy to burn off now, and nothing to vent on. Too much, its all too much in a way." She commented, cutting herself off on the subject. She was a touchy one when it came to how many friends had just disappeared in the line of their supposed loyalty to a village. If they were that loyal, they should still be here in her mind.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:43 pm
User Image
|
|
Hotaru Ruzume
|
|
|
|

| Konoha : Chunin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Ninjutsu : Elemental Specialist |
|Chakra: 625 l Stamina: 415 | AC 002600

|
|

Live your life without fear or
REGRET.

|
|
|

Making his way into the academy he passed the hokage with a nod as well as the others. Though he had to fight back a physical response when he saw the uhv tags. Moving quickly he went into the sparring room to begin his training.

Picking up a scroll for the Hagane no Shunkan after taking the time to memorize all the stages up to stage five he drew his blades and began his work. Taking a low stance each blade off to a side he lunged forward rather awkwardly and poured his chakra into each blade causing a pale silhouette to form. Sinking his blades into the training dummy he was surprised to find that they came out really easily. Unused to the difference he stumbled back a be before regaining his footing.
[1/1]

Since stepping was the next part he relaxed his arms and focused on his footwork. Directing his chakra into his legs he stepped back quickly creating room between the dummy and himself. Taking up his form, with one blade in front of him parallel with the ground and the other pointing forward perpendicular to the other blade, he concentrated his chakra into his feet and dashed forward reappearing directly in front of the dummy with a smile. Pretty nifty move to have.
[1/1]

The next technique to learn was called the Pivot Block. Basically he would sort of spin on his forward leg while using his longswords to block the incoming attack. Needing a little help he called for the assistance of some of the training shinobi. They seemed happy to help him out and they got started.
They practiced enough that he found it easy to get the jist of it. When the other shinobi came in for an attack he let his left blade catch it while using his left to provide the momentum and redirect his blow. After inquiring weather or not the shinobi would stick around he smiled as the man agreed.
[1/1]

The next technique to learn was called the Forward Grind. Basically after blocking an attack, he would keep the opponent's blade in place and use his blade would grind down the opponents blade. This would give him the opportunity to either lock with them and unleash his katon or redirect the blow elsewhere. The other shinobi nodded he was ready and quickly, lunged for him. Quickly bringing his blades up in a cross shape he blocked the mans blade between his two while he pushed up closing the distance with a smile. Nodding quickly they both disengaged and took their places.
[1/1]

Moving onto the next move the two of them again lunged for each other in a clash of blades. The sounds of swords ringing filled the dojo as he quickly cut, thrust, and parried the blows the other man managed to unleash. Spinning around to his side he unleashed a very fast but very light barrage of strikes upon his flank. The first two caught the man though they didnt harm him. The man quickly adjusted and recovered parrying the rest of the blows.
[1/1]

The next technique would be both fun and useful. He was sure that there were already wires set up. Looking up, he did noticed that there were wires up there to practice. Hurrying up the wall, he got to the wires and got ready to start balancing. So far so good, Hotaru was walking along the wires and his progress was adequate. Not to say he did not wobble this way and that when crossing the wires. The red head swayed back and forth along the wires, legs buckling as him hands grabbed on. After a moment of collecting his center he stood slowly with a smile and began walking back and fourth along the wires. After a time of running back and forth he jumped back down to his sparring buddy and nodded that he was ready to continue.
[1/1]

This next technique would require a little help to get used to. This technique just required a bit more balance so he would be on solid footing. Which was the name of the technique coincidentally. If he learned it correctly then it would be hard for anyone to knock him off his feet. Getting into his stance, the red head waited for the other shinobi to start attacking. Not real attacks of course, but blows that would try to knock him down. The other had been successful the first couple of times but after adjusting his stance, it became harder and harder. Now the shinobi was knocking him down less frequently and he was getting the idea of the stance. After a while of getting shoved onto his back and each time adjusting his stance accordingly he finally got it.
Again giving another nod to the man he backpedaled disengaging.
[1/1]

Using the room that he created he took a deep breath and called upon his knowledge of the chakra scabbard and the divine scabbard from the testu no ryo style. Though instead of just creating an aura of chakra he would be using it to enhance the edge of the blade. Flicking his wrist he smiled as his chakra raced down the edge of the blade creating a red angry blade at the tip of his sword going about a foot farther than the tip.
[1/1]

Taking up his position the two faced each other again. Though unlike the last couple times he took a deep breath and concentrated his chakra into his feet and legs. Holding both weapons off to his right he tightened the muscles in his legs and surged forward with unprecedented, well for him unprecedented, speed. [1/1]

His partner rushed forward with the same speed and aimed a chop for Hotarus head. Bringing his left blade up quickly to block the strike he flicked his right wrist causing an extension to form. Bringing his right blade across horizontally to slam into his partners blade from the side. After a second his blade was struck again by a chakra blade from his right longsword.
[1/1]

The strength of the two blades colliding mixed with the second strike he slid to the right and twisted his wrists after locking his blade with his partners. Spreading his arms apart to provide more leverage he twisted both blades causing his partners blade to rotate and snap out of his hands.
[1/1]

(not finished yet)

|

|

| Cause once your dead theres no point to
LAMENT |  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Walking back into the dojo, Bjorn spotted Ryoku speaking with another shinobi, another cat girl like his teammate Yukki. Walking up to the pair, Bjorn nodded to the woman before speaking to the kage, “More will be done later, but so far, wall and gate of village is reinforced with my steel, so are academy and hospital, and your office tower.” With his report finished, Bjorn looked to Grym as he sat on a nearby bench to rest, Grym laying by him on the ground. Bjorn brushed the sweat from his excursion from his brow and ran his claws through his hair, he had never generated that much steel that quickly before and was pretty tired.

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku let out a bit of a sigh to himself before thinking a bit on her offer of assistance. Wondering how she could help an idea came to him. Something that at the very least could help grow some of the new potentials. Standing up some he thought to himself that they would need some able body members to help bolster the others up. This woman seemed to have the abilities and common traits like the others. Kira would be another candidate, along with Bjorn and maybe even Yukki. It would give them the mentoring they need along with the training they could use to achieve a higher level. He turned again to Ivilice. "If its not too much trouble I would like to extend an invitation to a unit I will be starting." Turning to Bjorn having carried out his request very speedily. "I wish to offer it to you as well. Your connections with nature and chosen creatures will qualify you both to be part of a unit I will be forming. Just let me know if its something you might be interested in."

User Image

User Image

Chloe was confused some when she heard Ryoku's idea it sounded good but at the same time she was a bit confused as to whom he wanted to gather for this team.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn and Grym both lifted their heads when Ryoku mentioned them joining some new unit he was forming, thinking to himself, he glanced over at Grym before answering, “Wild ninja unit? Could be interesting, Grym and I are in…” he clicked his claws together before reaching over and scratching Grym’s big head. Still tired from reinforcing the village buildings, Bjorn leaned his forearms on his knees as he sat, waiting to hear more of what the kage had to say.

Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:40 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or
rely on them

Valbjorn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku smiled at his acceptance of the idea. "One strong as yourself would greatly influence the others, should they join. I will notify you of the first meeting place of the Unit. Two other qualifiers I currently had thought of you personally have worked with." That being said Ryoku took a moment to walk up to the much larger man then himself and extend his arm once more. "The quality in your work shows, and I am grateful to your assistance in strengthening the village. With that and the work you have shown me so far I feel the need to tell you that you will no longer be a Chuunin, But a Jounin. I promote you for your efforts on behalf of Konaha."

User Image

User Image

She was glad to see that this man had accepted his offer to join the group. It would greatly strengthen the core with a man of his strength. Also gave a steady bow to him during the announcement of his promotion to Jounin.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games