Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

G... had the most stupidest look on his face from holding back laughter. "S-Shut up brother!" He could barely contain it, but it had to be done! "Just a little more fighting it... Oh gods!" Fun fact: G is uber easy to make laugh, or even giggle, immensely... This set him overboard.

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After seeing the reactions and hearing the comments of the brothers, Shinsetsu replaced his smile with yet another serious / expressionless face Did I do it wrong? Im pretty sure I mimicked every detail on their faces…. he thought to himself looking curiously now. Sigh… having friends is a bit too complicated…. he softly murmured to himself before deeply exhaling.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:
LOL with all the post we did today, we might as well have learn a couple of jutsus! XD
Anyway… Im getting sleepy so I guess imam hit the bed for now! imam post somewhere around 1pm (Pacific Time)
Goodnight Mag! Careful with Gelo there XD

Kamote Chronicles

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

Don frowned slightly. "Hey there, don't stop smiling, it looked good on you. Just.. tone it down, you can just purse your lips." He said pointing as he did so. He let his smile get bigger as he listed to his brothers laughing. "Shut it Baka! You might hurt his feelings." he protested, tempted to grip Gesalt's ear again.

OOC: G'night Weedle! <3 I shall be on around 12 central time!

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 am

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shin stared blankly to the brothers still curious what he did wrong. Hearing Don’s word, Shin yearned and replied with his usual serious and calm tone. Eh… I’d rather not….
He then turned his attention to the Raikage’s door, wondering what she might be doing inside her room. I hope it’s something important the Aburame thought to himself before looking back at the brothers, as he began to grow impatient waiting for their Kage.
The Aburame cleared his throat before speaking very softly to the older Deadalus. Mhmm, so, from what i've heard... Gesalt-kun is a Ranton user.... so would suppose that, it mean that you have such abilities as well, Don-kun? Shin asked Don while looking at his eye through the translucent lens of the Aburame's glasses.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

I just noticed, the Raikage's a chick! 3nodding

Kamote Chronicles

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G's laughter died down as he smiled. "It's cool bro, he knows I'm not being mean. Right, Shin-kun?" He questioned, smiling with his eyes closed. He really hoped they formed a squad together. Sadly, he even thought out the perfect way for them to fight through all his laughing.

200/200

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

"Yes, I am a Shakuton user, I make water evaporate and such~" He said as he looked at Bugsy. Don scratched his neck and stared at the ceiling. "Wheres Miss Raikage?" He groaned, leaning back against he wall. "This is getting tiresome~" He hummed, his hand fiddling with the hilt of his weapon, wishing he could just leave and go train already!

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shukaton? I never heard such thing before but based on how you describe it, It must be really powerful. anyway, you two are quite unique, considering that siblings from a same lineage tend to have almost the same abilities as each other. he replied to Don before looking back to Gesalt. Being mean? what do you mean? he said with a curious tone while bearing an almost expressionless face not getting that they were laughing because of the awkward smile he just made.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Don't worry about it Bugs buddy!" He replied, thumbs-up and a smirk. G style! He was seriously tired of waiting, and he also wanted to train. Big time. "This is annoying.. Where's the Raikage at? I don't mind talking to Bugsy out here, but, still!"

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Hmm… It is quite getting late. I need to get back to the Aburame residence for my daily training session with father. he thought to himself.
Shin then looked back to Gesalt, seeing his face smirking while holding a thumb up on his hand. Shin responded, he slowly lifted his arm about chest level before raising a thumb of his own, kind of imitating Gesalt’s posture.
It seems that the Raikage has been dealing with some important matters and couldn’t be bothered at the moment. I can’t be staying here any longer, pardon me, but I have to attend some personal business… I’ll be going now. he said as he began to walk straight past the brothers, heading for the exit.
As he walked away, he felt a strange feeling that urged him to look back and give a more pleasant farewell to his newly found friends. Shin paused from walking and turned around. It… It is nice meeting the two of you. he said not noticing a genuine smile on his face though he still spoke with his usual, uninterested sounding voice.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC: Exit: Academy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:01 pm
Niro Daedalus
"Sometimes a word not spoken is the strongest speech."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
|Gennin|Kumogakure|Raiton|Doton|Bukijutsu|Satetsu

Walking through the entryway to the Kage's office, Niro saw a man in a black cloak walk past him. Taking a look around the office and seeing his brothers, he smiled. As he sat down, he took a look out of a window and gazed on the village. This is quite a quaint little village. Its nice..and the fog does it good. Niro thought as he squinted his eyes to see down the street through the fog.

Chakra Pool:[200/200]

And sometimes a bit of music is needed to spur on a battle.

Bearhunter Inferni

Dapper Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:38 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Early on, Kinpaku had found herself reminiscing. Much to her clone's displeasure, but it had been something that kept her distracted for the moment. Cloud was such a kind young soul, offering to assist in any ways he possibly could. Then came he strange genin... Her name constantly escaped the Kage's grasp, but it wasn't as if she could recall every living soul in the village, at this point. All that was given was she was in search of Sypher. Even if Kin had known, it was considered classified due to rank obtained for the time being. Zetsu... Well... As pretentious as his actions were to slip in without permission, it was no different than the girl.

"Ah. All I'm aware of is that Sypher is in the village," she began, managing to get the statement out, before the circus rolled on in. Three. Maybe four voices outside her door, and so she smiled at those still remaining in her office. "This may become a tad crowded, I think you all should step off to the side." Judging by the voices outside her door, they were all raw recruits. The drawer slid open, and a rough estimate of five plates were withdrawn and set upon the desk.

"You may enter!" she called, voice booming throughout the office. Hopefully, the circus would hear her voice in the process. "Upon entry, you shall speak name and family lineage, if you should have one!" The oni really had to start putting names and faces to potential skills that were to come. Those who didn't listen... Well, she was prepared to bear even their most irritating of verbal assaults.

(Forgive the extended absence. You'll have fair warning should it occur again.)

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Hmm? Already leaving!? Alright, bye Bugsy-san!" He exclaimed, waving to his friend as he went down the hall. Though, upon his turning back, he grinned. "Nice meeting you too, Shinsetsu-kun." He said softly. Smiling until about ten seconds later, Hex came in and sat. "Tch! Lazy!" He grumbled, turning to face Don. "So, how mucch lo- Huh?" He turned, facing the door and smirking. "It''s our cue boys!" Gesalt beamed, walking up to the doors and pushing them open slightly.

Upon coming in, he was amazed at the size and looks of the place. It was huuuuge! It caused him to smile, his neon green eyes darting around the room before placing themselves on the Raikage herself. Gesalt offered a smile. "I'm Gesalt Daedalus, I guess my lineage is.. Daedalus?" He asked, confused as he slowly stepped in and bowed low. Would it be a good idea to let her know he was a Ranton user? "I'm nervous! Gaaah! I wonder if she saw my mark... That would keep me from explaining and losing my hard earned cool!"

The boy looked plain. His hair was blond, almost white even. His skin was fair and clean, not a single marking upon his bear chest, covered by an open red jacket, or arms, covered by mesh wristbands. He sported a simple pair of black trousers, with calf high black sandals and a katana strapped along his back. And very awkward neon eyes, green.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Genin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"NOOOOO!!!! NOT THE RAMEN!" Shunketsu screamed as his eyes shot open. "Oh, good. It was only a nightmare." He laughed and looked around. "Are there MORE people here?" He asked himself, noticing the new genin. "And now that I think about it, where did that hooded kid go?" He looked around again, this time trying to find the anti-social kid with the cloak. "Ah, whatever. Anyways, the Raikage's finally done doing her thing, so I'm going in!" He jumped out of the couch and entered the Raikage's office, standing right next to Gesalt. Shun bowed right alongside him. "Shunketsu Arashi, unknown family lineage. Unless you mean bloodline. Then, it's Ranton. Nice to see you again, Raikage-sama." He smiled at her as he got up from the bow.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Don smiled over at his little brother Niro who, by buddha was sitting away from him. he felt heartbroken, did he not raise him enough to get affection every now and then?! He sighed and looked up at the door as Gesalt and Shun barged into the room, he thought the'd get stuck trying to get in first. He pushed off the wall, slowing taking his time to enter the door, but before he did he turned to Niro. "Niro, come come." He said gesturing for his brother to follow. he stood behind the two boys and cracked his back, it was getting stiff. "Don Daedalus, eldest of the Daedalus sons of a whore. If that's what you meant by our lineage.. Otherwise, I am a Shakuton user." He said bluntly, he hated talking about his mother.

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Just as the Raikage opened her doors to the new genins of the village, A Kikkaichu scout that Shin left in the place flew away to call its host back to the area. While training with his father, Shinsetsu received the message from his insect and headed back to where the Raikage's office was located.
After a few moments, Shinsetsu arrived outside the tall building where the kage’s office was, and continued to quietly walk passing the lobby and the hallways before arriving outside the doorsteps of the Raikage’s room. Seeing the others were already inside, Shinsetsu stood up quietly waiting to be called in.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games