Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:18 pm

User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145 - 10 = 135
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Doki was impressed. She didn't think his boombox would extend that far. Even so, she became a little disturbed. Who would have thought? Her chest felt seemingly lighter. At his reply, she sheepishly smiled in response. I guess at long last, he cracked. But.. Reverting back to the main idea at hand, Doki inclined her head to her left in wonder. Her temples rose and dropped into a repetitive pattern before undulating them. A joker, Doki was.

"Whoops. Alright. Ryū Kiba then, so-." She repeated him, humming deeper with name recollection but was abruptly cut off by the crisp backdraft of his lengthy kick. Her eyes freezed for about two seconds for reenacting flashback to occur. From this, she foolishly deduced that the whole crazy leg swig was all that technique was about. Doki couldn't bring herself to be angry with his stunt. It was probably a solid example of this Dragon Fang technique. Shooken with nervousness, she said; "Y-you know..I get this feeling that you're a Hands-on kind of guy, Teach." Then, Doki felt the nerves to move about again. Staring at him with a brittle look, she went on with her say before crossing her arms.

"..Alright, you'll see." She said rather faintly for someone of her character. Her temples creased again in silent focus as she caught on to the habit of channeling chakra to her certain areas in attacks. Her clad-tipped shoes were alight with finite chakra. The gennin crouched and exerted her legs before she bounced up into the air with her pelvis spun. Fluidly following a sideways kick to his chin.

[[ I assume I add in the moves we are done reviewing with? Or do I just practice them further, perhaps at the expense of Doki's own time?]]
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher leaned back, once again avoiding her attack but nodding carefully "Good. But you need to not...bounce so much. Its more of a fluid up." he said and went back into the crouch. He seemed to just rise as he pushed down his center of gravity and rose high into the air, his knees almost level with her nose. He did it with almost no chakra, just enough to give him that extra rise "You don't need all of it. Simply focus on the area in or around your stomach. Its called your center of gravity. Lower that and it gives you more power in your lower abdomen and upper thighs. Same if you shift it left when you punch. Makes it go harder and faster. All right? Now. Once mor- Wait a second." he paused as his clone, the one he'd sent after Kein, reappeared and spoke to him in curt tones that were to low for Doki to hear.

((She needs to practice at least once more and then we'll be good with this one. Same with the others she's gonna learn. Do them twice to get them down.))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145 - 15 = 130 - 10 = 120
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The little gennin sighed a little but remembered that his advice was always so helpful that at this point, she found it quite reassuring. "Ah, thought I had it.. But there was no point in moping. No, Kodoki Doki was not known for her moping. Her firm resolute decision was to impress, not to depress. Her body this time, indicated no chakra as her weight was shifting to tune her abdomen. "Right, right....center of grav..ity." From her position, she noticed the two Sypher's interacting in hushed tones. Even for a doppelganger situation, it was pretty weird to see. But if it was something so secretive, then obviously it wasn't meant for her to hear. The gennin hated nosy people, so she often did her best to avoid being that sort of person herself. She quickly turned around to find that center of gravity.

She was actually in it, right now. Her eyes widened, then narrowed before peering over her shoulder once more to see the two men continue at it. ..If his clone didn't even have to vanish, then he must be rushing something. Mm, I don't care to know. Words of actions were easier than said, hypocritically said. Doki leaped up with more smoothness behind her ascension, at least this time around without the redundant 'bounce' as he said. However, her kick was off. The gennin softly skirted to the ground where her sole and soil harmonized the silence. She lurched her abdomen and leaped up again with her leg cutting horizontally across an in imaginative foe. In her mind, shadowing the opponent, slightly provocative. Her fall was quick and absorbed thanks to her previous practicing of running walls. I definitely had no problem with going up, but my kick was too delayed. Where's the rhythm?

"I'm a dragon, I'm a dragon..I'm a dragon.." It was scary how serious she was about mimicking one. But the fault there was that the name was probably just a variant to her mind. However, the comparing the visuals between the updraft kick of her mentor and an actual dragon flying upwards did help. Getting the opponent square in the face seemed key here from every one of Sypher's examples to Doki. Her breath was calm now. She could do this. Finish what I started. Do some good. Her lime-green eyes burst open as a sign of her complete conclusion. Her heels sprang up and flexibly left the ground with the rest of her body. She felt light and nimble. Instead of straining to mimick, she had to catch her own tempo and make the right timing. A faint hiss spurred from her movement that occurred again behind her moving kick up.

The gennin then settled back down, her hands now in her jacket pockets. The ends of her salmon colored hair danced after the breeze when she looked up the sky. Thinking if a real Dragon would be proud or ashamed by her inspired actions. Meanwhile, she would also train some patience and took the time to pat her thighs.

[[ That makes sense. I was like; "Wait..these requirement numbers, I'm messing up again. lol I was getting sidetracked, my apologies. xD Thank you for practicing with me : D ]]
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:26 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher gave a wave of his hand and the clone vanished, leaving Sypher to ponder over what had been said. He was debating whether Doki was ready to go on a mission with him just yet and the only way to find out was "Change of plans, Doki. I want you to come at me with everything you've got. If you can break the skin, draw some blood, then we're going to do something very different." he said easily, taking off his jacket. He wore a high neck sleeveless under his light weight coat and his arms were well toned and muscled. They were also criss-crossed with so many scars that barely any of it was smooth. Small scars, large scars, burns and a rising bruise on his left where Doki had struck him earlier. He set his jacket down and stretched an arm over his head before facing Doki loosely "I won't use any jutsu and you won't either. Just attack me with the taijutsu you know." he smiled at her easily before raising his hands in a relaxed defense.

((No problem ^^))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 3 | Grand Backhand | 5 Posts]

[1/5] After a day's worth of missions done with a few comrades, M decided to hit the dojo once more to continue mastering the Kaiser Fist Taijutsu Style. He had brought the scroll along with him, too. The lad opened up the scroll and set it down on the floor. He continued to read the scroll from the part where he had stopped reading yesterday. Today, he was going to learn yet again another attack type jutsu.

[2/5] Today, he was going to be learning a rather basic move from the Kaiser Fist Taijutsu Style. However, he would have to first activate the Armor jutsu learned yesterday before he could start. M placed his hands together to form a single hand seal, and then, he closed his eyes, allowing his Chakra to vigorously flow through his body. In a short while, he would begin to feel the lightness of his body again, allowing him to move a little bit faster. With Chakra flowing steadily within, it was easier for him to control it.

[3/5] "Null Release: Stimulating Armor" and a sudden chakra-induced pressure had been released off to the surroundings. It would seem as though he was getting the hang of using the Jutsu. "This sure feels lighter than it did yesterday," he told himself. He then moved on to warming up, doing a few squats, jogging around, and the usual stretching, conditioning and tumblings. After all, training was supposed to be tougher than any other mission that he would be going on, so he had to be much more prepared.

I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:40 pm

User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 3 | Grand Backhand | 5 Posts]

[4/5] While constantly warming up, M was also getting himself used to the Jutsu whilst moving. He was trying to get a certain mastery of that Jutsu, preparing himself thoroughly. After warming up, he began to read the scroll once more, and finally, got to practicing the motions involved in doing the Grand Backhand skill. When he was ready, he would try it again on another dummy.

[5/5] When he felt that he was prepared, M made his way towards a straw dummy of about his size. He stood before the dummy and took his stance. Once he was prepared to strike, he took in a decent amount of air, and allowed for his Chakra to gather towards his arm. Containing it, he charges up. And once he could not contain it any longer, M took a skipping step towards the front, and swung his arm, delivering a backhand chop to the dummy, where, at the point of exact contact, all of the chakra gathered in his arm had been released. This had caused for the dummy to be instantly blown away.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:05 pm

User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145 - 15 = 130 - 10 = 120
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ohohoho~ Well, if you-" Turning around, many thoughts accumulated inside her mind. Her excited expression froze where her pupils stirred. Thin lips were quite unsure of what to say and so they too, remained mute. Her eyes studied his every feature, discovering something new and newer with every angle she thought was commonly seen. How warped was she? To think that he was..well, dishonest persay. But he had a reason. Perhaps the way he acted so calmly about being a great. It was awful, admirable, and firmly 'awesome' the way those scars twisted with his handsome features. She smiled without even knowing. Here he was, an individual Doki was slowly respecting. Adhering hesitation would probably piss him off. Well, probably not in the way she would assume, but it would piss Doki off if her opponent did. Besides, scars were cool in any way you got it. It was funny how she did expect her first teacher to be the type to have that many scars but ended up not directly knowing. Her eyes then peeled off her jokeful stirs. A menacing memory bobbled up from her past academy days. It was painful to hear words of regressed failures from a teacher than your actual progress after all. Looking at him intently now, she swallowed that troublesome lump and got on with it. Your efforts aren't going to be a waste, Teach.

She was already in a stance however, Doki was not saying anything. For a few moments anyways until she registered the idea to kill off awkwardness and disrespect. "Talk about a cruddy way to get back with your teacher." She snickered with a wide grin. "Besides, I think I'm just about losin' my green!" She remarked, going off onto a full throttle towards him. The gennin held her palm outwards with chakra covering the base of her flesh while her other arm was tucked besides her waist. Once she was close enough, she ambled her hand out to strike up at his torso. Naturally wary eyes flickered in between his frame just in case. "Oosssu!"
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 4 | Invigorating Armor | 8 Posts]

[1/8] Learning both attack type jutsu, M was ready to move on to the next stage of his training. The pink-haired lad returned to the scroll to read. Seeing that the next jutsu that he was about to learn was a bit more difficult than any of the things that he's already learned, he prepared himself. He was already halfway to learning to master this Taijutsu Style, thus, he was motivated.

[2/8] The next trick was an armor technique that required the use of Chakra. Although, upon reading the text, M was face with another dilemma. The jutsu was called Invigorating Armor, and it involved using chakra to prevent exhaustion. "How is that possible?" asked M, as the statements in the scroll were somehow misleading.

[3/8] Firstly, M tried to dispell the current Armor Technique that was active. It did not take long for him to do that, and as soon as he did, almost all of a sudden, he felt his body become quite heavy. It suddenly became a bit difficult for him to move, but still it was manageable, once he had regained balance and control. He then sat down, and for the meantime, meditated.

[4/8] While meditating, he began to ponder on how to utilize his Chakra to give himself a boost in physical capabilities, while not spending too much of it either. It was rather difficult to imagine, as it would be similar to the instance of looking to the left, and looking to the right at the same time. Thinking too much, he tried to calm himself down. Silently, he began to steadily control the chakra flow within his body, stabilizing every fiber of muscle; keeping himself calm.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher waited for her to move, accepting her hesitation without comment. He was used to it by now. His arms were but a small part of his body and every part of him was covered with as much or more. Only his face had remained unmarred and he worked hard to keep it that way. Maybe it was a small vanity of his but he didn't care "Don't take me lightly. I said I wouldn't use jutsu. I didn't say I wouldn't attack back." he said carefully, his feet moving in a slight blur. He easily sidestepped her attack and he smacked her hand with an open palm. It would sting but not hurt her too badly "It took years for me to get these scars. You're not going to add to them attacking like that." he scolded, standing still once more.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 pm

User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 4 | Invigorating Armor | 8 Posts]

[5/8] While meditating, M began to release Chakra through his body. Energy began to flow through his body at an increasing rate. Because of this, he began to feel rather hot. It was as if energy was bursting out of his body. M did not break his concentration, as he continued to increase the rate at which chakra was being released. This, however, was steadily exhausting him.

[6/8] It was difficult trying to steadily increase the rate of releasing one's chakra. And so, he stopped. Perhaps, it was not simply about releasing, but more of using Chakra to produce more, he thought. "Being a medic, I think I know of a way," he told himself. He continued, though, this time, he began to actually send Chakra to his own body, rather than release it.

[7/8] Soon, he began to calm down. And, he was feeling lighter, and lighter. Perhaps, this was the trick after all, sending Chakra to the minute cells within the body, to produce more energy. That should be it. M continued doing this at a steady rate, but as time past, he began to increase the rate, as he was putting in more and more energy into the cells, also, converting his own chakra into electrical energy right then and there, masterfully doing so.

[8/8] After getting the hang of the trick, he began to charge up, and suddenly load the cells of his body with Chakra, thus, producing even more power. From his body, eminated a vibrant pink aura that brought about pressure and heat. His body suddenly felt light, and his long hair soon began to flow like silk in the wind. Because of the energy that the jutsu brought about, he felt as light as a feather. At last, he was able to understand and learn the jutsu.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145 - 15 = 130 - 10 = 120 - 10 = 110
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She could tell he was getting stern now. By the movement of his swathing hand, Doki realized that it was indeed a pretty simple minded thing to do. It's not like I didn't know you were.. Her face was a little abashed by his reprimanding but either way, the point came across. She didn't have time to rub her hand since she saw a little opportunity. Scars were just scars after all. They didn't define a person, completely. Is it me, or does he seem a little touchy?

She too, took off her jacket, only because it was bothersome with the belted accessory, not because it was a feat to show off some swagger. The less weight, the more ease. Her eyes were now periodically looking here and there. Thinking and thinking. She was having more doubts than she could afford to be confident. However, she was very much all for showing him how capable she is so far. If only I can just interrupt him or catch him by surprise... He might just retaliate a little differently. But to get him to bleed.. Her fingers twitched before looping them around a kunai and two shurriken. He didn't say anything about weapons being prohibited. He also didn't mention about being adverse to using weapons himself, so there's a sunken risk to the surprise. A girl who only knows four techniques within two styles against a man who was able to demonstrate them all and much more.. How to get past this limit..

Her eyes finally stopped, on him. Doki dashed forth to her opponent, sending two kunai knives from her low crouch in order to tamper with his movement to at least move him in some direction before rising back up to proceed cutting down the distance between them. Once she was close enough, Doki fluidly jumped up following with a vertical kick upwards aimed to deck his head. Meanwhile, her right palm this time was tucked by her torso with her left palm coated with chakra. She planned on adding the Lion Paw should the kick connect. So as long as I can push him back a little..
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:54 pm

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Finally. She's taking it seriously. Sypher kept his relaxed stance, knowing it was easier to move that way. He didn't divert his gaze as Doki removed her jacket, his expression as relaxed as his body. He shifted his weight back as she flung the kunai and avoided one. The other he caught between his fingers and flipped in his grasp to hold flat against his palm. Again, she moved in close but Sypher was pleased to see her do something different.
Good jump this time. he though and brought his left arm up as she kicked, the blow landing on his forearm. Then, still holding the kunai between two fingers, he twisted that same arm slightly so that it kind of rolled under and around her leg. With that, he gripped it tightly between his wrist and his shoulder. This close, Sypher spotted the glow from her palm and countered with his own, his right hand lunging forward to counter. His chakra was dense and almost like a glove around his hand as he struck How are you going to get free, Doki? the thought, keeping the grip on her leg. He knew a way but he wondered if she did or if she would simply try to attack him from her position as it was now. Either way, if she didn't get her leg free or some other alternative, she'd end up hanging upside down.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am

User Image
YamamotoTaizo
Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Taizo made his way into the dojo, looking aroun at the other genin training. "Soon, I won't be a simple genin. Once I advance, I'll learn even more seals, and I'll become a wall of force that will protect this village. No one will escape what's to be "Sealed" into history."
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 am

Fuyu had been looking over the last techniques to master of her bloodline, the only two S Rank techniques that belonged to her clan. These techniques were the last hurdle for Fuyu, Hyouton: Souryou Boufuusetsu and Makyou Hyoushou. Fuyu had all the water she needed to make ice, now it was just practice and principle. Fuyu formed seals she had read on the scroll and then gathered water and ice around her arms and palms as she thrust them forwards. The ensuing product was pitiful, the ice and water flopped out a foot and splattered on the ground. Fuyu became a bit irritated with herself as she kicked a huge boulder out into the vast forest behind the academy,"What the hell was that!" As she sighed and took deep breaths to relax herself Fuyu calmed down,"I just woke up, my chakras not settled yet. I have to warm up." So she began by forming ice and water and manipulating it around and around in various orbiting rings. She accumulated more and more as her chakra network heated up and soon she had accumulated an S Rank amount of ice and water. Again forming the seals as she compacted the water and ice around her arms and hands Fuyu dug in and thrust her entire body forwards slightly. From her palms came a massive twisting torrent of black ice and water that speed and amount forming the blizzard into a black dragons head as the attack sped forwards. The two black blizzard dragons melded together in a twisting momentum as they formed a huge black tornado of ice. The ice tornado flew across the lake Fuyu had created snap freezing the entire thing as it crossed the water and impacted with a mountain a ways off freezing it and drilling through it before causing the ice mountain to shatter altogether.

[Hyouton: Souryou Boufuusetsu [ Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard ] Learned]

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:59 am

The only technique Fuyu had left were the Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors. The signature technique of her clan, only a true master of the Hyouton style could use this technique. Others had been tested this way, and now it was her turn too. Fuyu began by using the already iced over lake she had created and stepped out onto the center of it. She began to form the hand seals she had practice since she was a child and soon from the icy surface a single mirror formed from the ice surface slowly melding out of it into a singular form. This was good she could form and maintain one mirror, soon she had formed a second and a third and fourth and at the completion of the ninth she had an entire circle of mirrors hovering over the surface of the ice. This was not the completion of the technique though, holding these mirrors in place Fuyu excreted more chakra into the icy lake and formed another circle of six mirrors. These six mirrors while steadily maintained moved up to form a second row and then four mirrors for the third row. The crown of the technique was the final mirror formed out of thin air on the top to create a perfect dome of mirrors. Now formed Fuyu slipped into the back of the one mirror to test the techniques abilities.
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games