Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:55 pm
(Yea main reason I wasn't posting.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 am
( You could have come joined the fight if you were bored. Anyways, back after being taken away from my beloved computer *hugs the machine* )

Nowe blinked in suprise at what had unfolded, unsure of what to say. He did catch the name though. Spirit wind...the handsigns from the altar. As soon as Ayame made a retreat, he ran over to Kiri, trying to help her up. "Come on, we need to get back to the others and regroup." he said, supporting her weight.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri struggled to her feet, leaning on Nowe heavily. She was panting, not having expected such a blow to herself from the jutsu. She smiled weakly at Nowe. "Remind me to study weird things first before using them." She tried to make light of it as they headed back towards the others. "Might save myself a bit of pain."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:52 pm
"So is everyone good or do we need a break? Because I know which one I would prefer." Zane said tiredly as he sat down, using the Sharingan and Amaterasu really took a lot out of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm
Tayu grinned ruefully. "You might wanna ask Kohane that. I'd be happy to do some recon, but our medic over here--" she gestured at Kohane "--keeps telling me to rest." She looked around, still holding Tsumi's cat. "Where the hell is that genin this cat belongs to? Wasn't she with you, Zane?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 am
"You know tayu I can cause injuries along with heal them" Kohane warned looking to zane. "It's not like any of us are currently needed in a fight so just stay sitting down" Kohane told her looking to tayu's mother for a moment before turning to walk off towards the tree line. She couldn't feel Kiri's or Nowe's charka currently and wanted to see if she could find an area to be able to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 am
User Image

Kiri couldn't feel her own chakra, never mind having someone else feel it. The last attack had drained her thoroughly, leaving her weak and exhausted. "I want a nap......." She muttered as she and Nowe walked back towards the others. "And I haven't said that since I was four."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm
Nowe chuckled to himself, "never thought I'd hear you saying you wanted to take a break on a mission." he said, bringing her to the group. "Hey Kohane...Kiri took a pretty nasty hit." he said, setting the girl down gently. Though,he feared this would be a wound that medical ninjutsu woudlnt' be able to heal.

( For the record, Kiri's major wounds are not from anything physical. )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm
Seeing Nowe bring Kiri Kohane gave a nod as she walked over towards her. It was seeming that all she was ever doing was healing the group of injuries never really able to help prevent them. "Right" Kohane muttered kneeling down by Kiri as her hands glowed and she passed them over Kiri's body. A sudden shocked expression filled the medical ninja's face as she stopped looking at Kiri having found the wounds on her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Kiri sat down, her normal grace gone. She leaned back, closing her eyes. "I'm not hurt Kohane. Not really." She said quietly. "I just......need to relax. I'll be fine." She opened one eye and gave the girl a wane smile. "I kicked a** though. New technique, though from the backlash of it, I think I'll save it for emergencies."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 pm
"I can't heal whatever damage you did to yourself anyways Kiri" Kohane said hanging her head slightly. "I don't know what kind of technique you were used but I think saving it for a worse case scenario is the best course" she said to her standing up slowly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

Kiri chuckled. "I have no idea what I did." She admitted. "It just....came to me. I knew I could do it. It was weird actually......." She frowned thoughtfully. "I've never had anything like that happen before. There were these weird handsigns I'd never used before but I just [i[knew them."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:08 pm
((I'm sorry for not being here forever XD anywhere Kikou can jump in?))  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 pm
Tayu chuckled, watching Kohane head off. She leaned against a tree and continued petting the cat in her arms. It was actually a very soothing action. She looked at Zane and raised an eyebrow questioningly, waiting for him to answer her query about Tsumi.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games