Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm
I told ya that Fuuin was great, didn't I? ^_^ Dealing with people the round-about way is often times easier than not. If you hadn't used the Joint custom technique with Danzou's, then the fight would've dragged everyone to his personal trapping grounds. Instead, Fuuin solved the battle in quite a number fewer of posts. Way to go on being prepared!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 am
i was just following syn. sorry. yesterday was hectic for me.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:37 am
AandOE
I told ya that Fuuin was great, didn't I? ^_^ Dealing with people the round-about way is often times easier than not. If you hadn't used the Joint custom technique with Danzou's, then the fight would've dragged everyone to his personal trapping grounds. Instead, Fuuin solved the battle in quite a number fewer of posts. Way to go on being prepared!
.....0.0......a Mam compliment.......0.0 (MIND-PLOSION!!!!!!) LOL well thanks for the compliment. I dont always get to do it, but i do enjoy using a tactical fighting style(like you and ergo) rather then an attack and dodge one. XD i plan on finishing my fuuin training when i get the chance, but paricipation in the arch seemed a slightly more important task then getting down many more techniques that will be rather easy for me to learn. Well i excited to see how the arch will finish...in all its 2 month epicness XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 am
the arc already ate up one rpc. lol. he didn't die. (and can come back eventually... hopefully not having any affiliation to some obscure group involving the suns. that was just an idea. one i threw at shin but he decided that it would be to hard to pull off guild wide. but... hey. i'm blabbering in brackets. how weird. lol.) anyways. now.... i lost where i was going with that.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 pm
So whats up peoples when can I get back in I wonder? Yoko send me a pm and we can rp out their mind convo to keep it from getting messy in forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm
Oi, what did Howaido want with Bast? >.>  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:20 pm
field officer time....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 pm
sarus and silas better not cause trouble or lucas will not be happy. and... he may not be powerful. but he certainly will find a way to make them both suffer if they cause problems in the mission because sarus doesn't want to work with us and silas is stubborn and cant hold things in for later.  

dreadno

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 pm
Maybe Silas and Lucas should follow Sarus' orders and shut the f*** up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:52 pm
i dotn need lip from you out of char. so dont start. anyways. i'm not gonna spite with you during the mission. that's what silas is doing. i was actually contributing information.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:53 pm
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki

And get back in the kitchen to make him a sammich.

It had to be said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:16 pm
*glares at ergo* suuuuure it did. you're not exactly helping.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 pm
Ergo War
iiDaisuke_Kyuuketsuki

And get back in the kitchen to make him a sammich.

It had to be said.
lolololololololololololololol thank you bast! thank you so much!!!!! (+1 point to bast)

Lucas: Dont worry about it, this is how a arch works. we all have ideas how it "can play out" but its always a combination of what is possible that actually occurs. its like improv......

Sarus: My plan got screwed up anyways, so good luck. San is putting his faith in you know.....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 am
Ergo War
I was going to actually do some Oinin training since we never finished it. Maybe spar or catch up, Howaido needs some AC, lol.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 am
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Ergo War
I was going to actually do some Oinin training since we never finished it. Maybe spar or catch up, Howaido needs some AC, lol.
i do too crying  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games