Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm
"that's what i figured." kana chuckled softly and then gave a tiny yawn; the events of today finally catching up with her.
"well, it's gone now. so you don't have to worry about it anymore." Sky hummmed in his ear before giving him a small peck on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:24 pm
"It is. Go on to sleep. I doubt we'll have any attacks by anyone for the rest of the night," Sheik smiled as he lightly hugged Kana.

"Yea. It is," Shayde murmured lightly as he smiled at Sky and slid up onto the bed with him, curling close with his arms wrapped around Sky's chest. "If you ever find me like that again, it's because I had a bad dream. Small enclosures that are cool make me feel better after a bad dream..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm
"a-alright..." Kana mumbled, closeing her eyes as she hugged him back.

"okay... good to know..." Skylar said softly, thinking things through for a bit.

Krystina gave a tiny wimper in her sleep, holding maso's shirt tightly. despite Ryxin being gone, she still felt uneasey about him.
{sorry for not posting sooner! i've had an ear ache and so my mother's been taking me to the doctor every time i mention it. >.< finally; a doc says i have a small infection. so i'm back. ^-^}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm
"Kana, is your real name Kana or is it an alias? Just curious," Sheik murmured softly as he lightly kissed her on top of the head, several thoughts running through his head.

"You're warm like Egypt in the daytime. I like that," Shayde mumbled lightly into Sky's chest as he tightened his embrace a little.

Maso lightly brushed his fingers through Krystina's hair as he started singing Lullaby by Creed softly.
Lucius sat up in bed as he heard Hades sit down on his bed only to flinch and lightly touch his stomach.
"Sleep, Lulu... You need your rest," Hades said softly and Lucius begrudgingly obeyed.

{{It's ok. I've had a headcold for about six days.}}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm
"it's my real name..." Kana murmured quietly. "but i also have an unnoficial nickname...." she yanwed.

"i'm glad..." Sky smiled and gave Shayde a small kiss on the head.

Krystina relaxed a bit at the sound of his voice but didn't let go of his shirt entirely.

{ah. okay. feeling better now?}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:17 pm
"Is that unofficial nickname by any chance Elsa Raven, like the woman who sings If You Still Believe as the opening to the PS1 game Legend of Dragoon? Again, just curious," Sheik asked softly as he brushed his fingers down her back.

"I'm glad you're glad. If you can't keep the promise of not crying should I die, I'll forgive you," Shayde mumbled as he glanced up towards Sky's face. He was kinda happy that the way he was curled up against Sky he actually seemed shorter than him.

Maso continued singing and brushing his fingers through her hair, inwardly happy that it calmed her some.
Lucius began drifting to sleep as Hades began singing to himself again although he brushed his fingers through his hair and two strange symbols floated into the air in front of him only to vanish.

{{Yes and now I'm worried about tomorrow. I'm gonna be one step closer to getting my GED.}}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 pm
"nuh-uh... Jade Dancer." Kana murmured, only just getting what he asked of her since she was already half asleep.

"it's fine...." sky murmured, a soft smile on his face now.

Krystina finally relaxed and let go of his shirt, sleeping soundly again.
{ah. that's good, glad you're feeling better ^-^}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 pm
"Pretty," Sheik mumbled with a slight frown.

"Just letting you know. We should go back to sleep," Shayde said softly as he closed his eyes, pressing his forehead back into Sky's chest lightly.

Maso smiled lightly at Krystina finally relaxing in her sleep.

{{Crap! I'm still sick apparently!!!}}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm
Kana gave a tiny nod before she drifted off to sleep.

"i s'pose so..." Sky murmured and gave Shayde one more kiss as he layed down on the bed.
{that sux. D=
on a semi relatd note. my ear's getting beter -knock on wood- }  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 pm
"I'm gonna have to talk to my niece about this tomorrow," Sheik sighed softly as he lightly brushed his fingers through Kana's hair.

Shayde slowly made his breathing slow as if he were asleep although his senses remained completely focused on every little thing happening. Every little twitch he felt, every little breath he heard. Sleep wasn't going to come easy for him, but he didn't want Sky worrying about him being unable to sleep because of a dream. He almost allowed his breathing to speed up as his hands clenched into fists, but unforced his breathing to remain at the pace he'd have been using if he were asleep. The pain he'd felt in that dream had felt so real and yet that's all it had been. A dream.

{{I hope you get over the ear thing soon. Your choice on when to wake everyone up.}}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 pm
{i hope so too. >.> imma use the Krystina quick alarm >.< }
Kana gave a small sigh as she slept on

Sky held onto shayde tightly as he drifted back to sleep; wating to be worken up at first thing if he had another nightmare.

Krystina slept peacfully for a little while longer before she rolled to her side and started coughing, small sprays of blood hitting the floor.

{krystina quick allarm innitiated >.>}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 am
Sheik tapped his earring, a cellphone appearing beside his leg in which he pressed the number two and then put the phone to his ear.
"Yes?" Trevor said rather casually into the phone.
"Tell Truth to give me a call as soon as possible. Miss ya, Trev. I'll talk at ya later," Sheik muttered quickly before clicking the end button.

Shayde remained in his false sleep until he heard Krystina coughing, sitting up immediately and glancing at the door. "She hasn't taken her second dose for today, has she?"

Maso frowned again when she'd started coughing, lightly placing his hand on her back. He wasn't used to sicknesses being as bad as Krystina's was so he remained quiet as he lightly rubbed her back. Sheik had taught him the lesson of not patting someone on the back when they cough. It made them cough harder and much more than before.

{{Getting off for the night. Talk to you later.}}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 pm
Skylar blinked and rubbed his eyes. "no... she hasn't....." he mumbled, only half awke. "shoulda known she wasn't entirely healthy just yet..." he sighed and pulled a hand through his hair.

Krystina continued to cugh for a moment before she roled back onto her back and gave him a tiny smile. "s-sorry..." she mumbled, wiping a bit of blood from her mouth with a clother from her pocket. "guess i'm not really that much better..." she sighed, playing with her hair a bit as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 pm
Shayde gave a slight nod as he lightly kissed Sky's jaw bone before saying softly, "Go on back to sleep. I'm going to get Krystina's medicine from Lucius' med-kit and give it to Maso. I'll be right back." He then slid up from the bed and began walking out of the room, hiding a grimace of the pain radiating through his leg from each step he took behind a solid emotionless mask.

Maso flashed a half-smile at Krystina as he lightly held one of her hands in his. "Lulu wasn't able to give you your meds for the second time today. Fortunately, Shadowheart's a light sleeper and is fetching it while I keep you in my lap."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 pm
Sky gave a small nod and closed hsi eyes as he started back to sleep, having almost completly forgoten about shayde's leg.

"oh..." Krystina sighed and looked up at him. "should he really be walking after Ryxin dislocated hs leg?" she muttered, more to herself then him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games