Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm
Locke buried his face into Demona's arms. He had missed her more than he thought. "Demona... I'm so sorry you were alone during this. I promise. I won't leave you alone anymore. No matter what happens from now on." He hugged her tightly, then stood up, and got back to work. "Okay, guys. Being as it's getting dark soon, I think it's time to show you my home." He prepared himself, and focused. "Here goes." Locke concentrated, put his hands on the transmutation circle he had drawn on the ground, and began reconstructing the beautiful homes and buildings that once stood in this spot over 20 years ago or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 pm
She smiled holding him as he needed but would remain silent. She would step back as he would begin his work. She could feel the energy of his power radiate throughout the area and soon watched as if time were reversing on the small buildings and area. She smiled at his work impressed at how strong he was. In her growing times she had seen alchemists though most couldn't do this much on their own. "You do have a talent love. That will never be in question."

Drake looked up hearing Locke and watched as the town seemed to be restored. When he finished he looked about impressed. For a human the companions were very good at their trades. "Well done. Looks like we all get our own little homes." As he said the comment more as a joke, he did have a thought on something. He would wait and bring it up at the dinner time though. This was something they should all discuss.

She felt energy and turned seeing bits and pieces through the trees. She started back though didn't rush soon seeing the buildings of her home back as they once were. She hid somewhat watching from behind another building. Her mind in a way thanking him but still sad of the past events she had caused. She knew this was a place she couldn't stay anymore.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 pm
Locke continued to transmute all the buildings, until he was drained and tired from doing so. Stepping back, he admired his own handiwork. He was home again. "Thanks, Demona... Though it is tiring to do so much at once..." He wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Okay, everyone. If memory serves, there should be a large dining hall in the middle of the village." They all grabbed their gear, and followed to the center. Locke hoped that Andrea would join them for dinner instead of leaving again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 pm
She listened to Locke seeing how tired he had become. She felt a rumble in her stomach and remembered she hadn't eaten in some time thanks to the chimera that had kept her. She bit her lower lip a moment debating on joining them or not. Despite her worries for them, they were still friends. She leaned against the side of the building soon slinking her way to sit.

Drake nodded listening to Locke and began gathering the things. He turned catching the slightest of movements and decided to catch up with them. As he rounded the corner he saw Andrea seem frustrated. He knelt down placing a hand on her shoulder and speaking softly. "May I join you?" He watched her turn then nod as if she wasn't sure. He moved to sit beside her propping an arm on one knee as he looked at the woods around them. "Your home was and is once more impressive for a small fishing village. I don't know why the order requested your village. In all honesty, it's in the past, history, and gone." He looked to her still keeping a soft tone. He could see in her face and eyes she was falling apart. "No one but Gaurin knows we're here, and I doubt they would look here for us with no leads as to why. I figure we've got some time to play with to simply relax and enjoy ourselves. Before you make any drastic decisions, of which I'm sure you're already contemplating, come get some food, fill yourself to the brim. Let the food coma set in pick a house and get some decent rest. You look like hell, I can only imagine how you're feeling." He watched her nod almost dismissively and rose to his feet. He gave a light smile before taking her hand and giving a light tug to get her moving. "If you keep the way you are up, you won't just loose yourself. We'll loose our friend too. Now my friend, come along." He watched her nod once more almost looking ashamed and sighed inwardly. At least she didn't run. He then led her almost like a child back to the others hoping to coax her to eat at least.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm
Jack began to cook the dear meat with Sam assisting him every bit of the way. Locke was sitting quietly on one of the benches that was recently transmuted back to it's original state, and It seemed everything may be starting to calm down. Locke was the first to break the silence. "Feels good to be somewhere that feels safe and secure for once, doesn't it?"

Jack nodded in agreement. "It does feel nice. At least we have our own space and we can maybe start to live some sort of a life."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 pm
He lead Andrea still to the room with the others seeing her take a seat still somewhat away. He would let it go for now and go to Jack. "Well master chef, I'm sure all of us could use a good meal after the last few days, and your cooking is the best." He would smile trying to encourage them and motion not to bother Andrea if at all possible. He figured it was work enough getting her into the room.

She would watch and listen tot he group smiling as she sat beside Locke at one table. She wondered if Gaurin had completely run off or would join them, not that she wanted him to. She nodded in agreement here and there and awaited a meal. She remembered from her previous life the cooking and felt herself getting excited. She glanced over at Andrea though wondering if she should speak with her though noticed the look from Drake stating otherwise.

She had followed Drake as he had asked. The rumbling in her stomach reminding her that she hadn't actually eaten since she and Locke were taking. She would wait patiently though letting her mind blank and drift. It was better to feel numb at the moment with everything running through her mind. She couldn't understand why she couldn't sort her thoughts out and deal with things that had been or still were bothering her.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm
Locke watched as Drake walked in with Andrea behind, and then watched as she sat down a few feet away from themselves. He let it be fr now, knowing full well that no matter what he said, he couldn't sway her mind. "So. What does everyone think of the village? I did my best from what I could recall... Memory's not to a hundred percent yet, but I think it's pretty much the same."

Sam looked around. She smiled at the architecture of the place. "It's quite lovely, Locke. Very beautiful. I wonder if we could stay here forever one day." She looked about, wondering if there was a house that she and Jack could use for themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm
"Well, I don't see why we don't all get a pick of what house we take. There are enough for all of us here. And no one but Gaurin knows we're here or would even think to look here for us. I say we stay for a bit, get our bearings and see about bringing this place back to life. It may be just the thing we all need." He got two plates from Jack once the food was ready and brought one to Andrea. He would let the others be for now and wait to make sure she would eat as he sat across the table from her. As he did though he would call his shades mentally, sending four out with specific orders. It was time to know more then any of them had on their enemies. "Eat Andrea, you need the energy to start healing those wounds of yours. Both outside and inside."

She looked to the food fiddling with it once more before he spoke on eating. She took a bite and felt a lurch in her stomach. The food was good, as always when Jack cooked, but she hadn't eaten much in so long her stomach wanted more and she began to dig in trying not to look and feel like a pig.

She smiled at Locke bringing him a plate and sat eating with him and the others. "I think Drake was on to something. Why don't we stay in your old home Locke? It may be nice for you for a change?" She wanted to be encouraging for him. she looked over seeing Drake trying to interact with their friend and commented lowly. "He has his work cut out for him with her. Think he can bring her back?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 pm
Jack handed everyone a plate and sat down next to Sam, digging in gratefully. He hadn't had venison in a long time. "Thanks Drake. Been a while since I've had deer." He bit back in to his deer steak, and moaned happily.

Locke looked to Demona, and smiled. Then he turned to look at Andy. "I honestly don't know, love. I hope she becomes like her old self, but the way things have been going... I just don't know." He took a bite of his venison, and then a bite of his bread."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:06 am
She soon finished eating after a second plate. She was full now and felt strange given how long it had been since was. She cleaned her dishes and soon left the area. Once out of the gathering hall she looked about the small village then made her way to her old home. She looked to it a moment then headed in. It was strange walking around and looking about after the memory of the village being destroyed. She shook her head from the thoughts and went to her old room, found her bed and curled up. She was more tired then she had thought as well.

He watched her for the most part as she ate, glad she had for once. As she would leave them he would move a bit following behind and seeing which building she went to. Once she seemed settled he went back to finish his meal. Once it was done he spoke out with the others. "Well, we have our work cut out for us with her. I'm not sure it's all her either. When Locke found her with the order she was in a tube, I've sent my shades out to do some digging of information. Hopefully we can find out exactly what happened to her. Maybe that will help us better to get her to think straight. Until then, not that I want to treat her like some kid, but lets just give her some space. If she looks like she needs help or company, sure, just careful in wording. I don't want her making any rash decisions like this, I'm sure none of you do either. And here's to hoping Gaurin stays away from her. No idea what interactions with him could do to her."

She looked to Drake as he began talking and nodded. She felt out of place with this subject never having known her much. "So there's a chance we can bring her back to who she is right?"

"A slim one. She has to know who she was first, and that may have been lost when the order took her. She may never have had a chance to create herself like we all had. But Once I get more information from my shades, we'll have a better understanding. May need help if we have to reverse things with her."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 pm
Locke thought on what was said, then let it go. He watched earlier as Andy left, but decided to let things be. She was having issues in her mind, and he knew to let her be by now. He turned his attention back to the topic at hand. "Honestly, guys, I think that no one can get into her mind. She won't let us. It's just something to where we have to wait for her to make the first move. I am sure, one way or the other, we will see what she decides soon." He hugged Demona. "For now, I say we get ourselves some nice rest. It's getting dark, and we should pick our homes soon." He wanted to see his old home, and make it a home again.

"I second that! It's been a couple days since we all just relaxed! And we could use some alone time, you know?" Sam turned to Jack, who almost seemed oblivious at first. Then gasped in realization, and nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 pm
She nodded hearing Locke and smiled as he hugged her. I agree love." She stood and soon would follow him to where he would lead hoping to see this home he would choose. It had been too long since they had been together.

He nodded looking to them all then would head out towards a home beside Andrea's and settled in. As he slept he would receive what information his shades could provide. Getting almost more then he had hoped for with one of them. He would weigh his options in the morning when he woke and could process all that he had been told.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 pm
Guarin looked about the town, seeing that Locke had indeed restored their town. "So... You have grown in skill, Locke. You have even gone so far as to restore our hometown of Riven... I made a wise choice in making you my rival and enemy." As he continued to talk to himself, he floated down to the ground, from the tree he was napping in. He looked over, and saw his old home. He even had to admit. He has missed his life here as a child. But he had accepted his role in life. Even so, he could not help but feel nostalgic. He went over to his home, and entered...

Locke walked with Demona, holding her by her side the whole time. They walked until they stopped in front of a large home. "Here is where I spent my childhood. Where I felt love from the woman I called my mother. Where I belong..." He turned to Demona, kissed her, and walked with her inside the house. He pointed out the sitting room where he played as a child while Mirin sat and watched him. He also showed her Mirin's room, and the bathing room as well. He felt a sudden warmth... a sense of belonging. Like the walls knew who he was, and was welcoming him home after a long absence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 pm
She woke in the middle of the night hearing explosions and felt the walls shaking. She felt fear wash over her wondering about her friends. She jumped from her bed stumbling a bit before falling to her hands and knees in the middle of the room. She closed her eyes tightly not wanting to see her home destroyed once more. She felt nothing though after her stumble and slowly opened her eyes seeing the room as it was when she had went to sleep. She soon made her way to one corner of the room and simply curled up not wanting to sleep again.

Drake woke feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the challenge of their friend. He sighed though heavily as the information given and what he was still getting bothered him. He soon made his way towards the dining hall once more wondering If Jack and Same were up cooking. When he didn't see anyone he went about starting the breakfast for everyone. He doubted that Andrea would wake up early, so knew he had some time to discuss with Jack and Locke what he wanted to do.

She followed along happy seeing his excitement. As they made their way to sleep she would smile kissing him. "It's been too long my love." She said softly and soon would retire with him for the night. When she woke in the morning she smiled looking to him kissing his forehead. She soon moved from the bed getting dressed and ready for the day. She would pause a moment though looking to him feeling something off within her but would dismiss it for now.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Jack and Sam had spent the night in a house next to Locke's home, but woke up late. They had been very tired the previous few nights, and wanted nothing more, than to hold each other, and sleep. They Almost didn't wake up for fear they would not relax again like this for a long time.

Locke was dreaming once more. A thing he does not do often. He was back in his home, but as a child once more. He was skipping along happily, and running with his friends, but suddenly, things went dark, and there were loud explosions everywhere. He felt something on his skin, and woke. Seeing Demona over him. "Demona. Good morning... Sleep well?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff