Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes stammered at the werehyena's words and turned dark red. "W-what?! You have got to be joking Chibi! That's wrong even for you to suggest!" He protested. "I am not cuddling up against someone elses' girl! That's low! Beyond low! Chibi, no way in hell man!"

He hated being so unsure of things, but this was something that struck him at his core as wrong. A gentleman should never attempt to take away anothers' lover, that made him worse than scum.

{Music makes the soul dance to the heavens with love. Music is love.}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy felt her face flush in anger at Chibi's suggestion, once again wanting to tear the man's face off. Her arms tightened around Harmony and she opened her mouth to protest, but the temperature of Harmony's skin made her wince and pause. If this would save Harmony, wasn't it worth the discomfort it would cause Lizzy? It tore her up inside to think of letting someone else touch Harmony, but after all, why should it matter what Lizzy suffered at this point? All this was her fault anyway. Any discomfort or misery she suffered was just punishment for hurting Harmony. So she closed her eyes and buried her face in Harmony's shoulder, attempting to ignore the males. Although she resented what he would have to do, Lizzy found herself liking Dukes even more for his innocence and decency. 'If someone has to do it, I'm glad it's him, at least...'

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

The younger man snapped his jaws at him, his teeth growing stronger, more deadly as brown spotted fur sprouted from his body, quickly slipping into the rec room to grab the pants and I.V bag as he took of the old clothes and pulled on the pants. He came back out in his were form, powerfully built, but much more slender than his weretiger King, wearing only the jeans. "Sire, there is no time for formalities! You feel so bad, then buy her dinner later! King Ryuu would kill us if we let the princess die! Change and keep her warm you fool!" He ordered him as he hooked up the new bag and tapped it to get it flowing.

User Image

{WHAT?! You think I'm crazy?! Oh, wait... I am. Huh.}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes meakly nodded and grabbed his oversized shirt and pants, slipping into them and changing as his clothes shreded from his body. He quickly helped the other two pull the extra clothes onto the blue tinted girl and sat next to her uncomfortably, wincing at the coldness of her skin against him as he carefully held Harmony with Lizzy. "Umm, Liz? Just so we're clear about this, I am so not comfortable doing this. I will not try anything funny here, I just have tons of body heat. I am so sorry about how akward this is." He said quietly to her, feeling as akward as an elephant trying to ride a unicycle.

User Image

{Eh, I could kill you but I'd miss the beats of this song. Sorry dude.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony slowly felt her body warming up, the lava finally doing it's job as the heat of the added clothes and the two people on either side of her brought up her temperature. She felt less out of it and her heart was creating fire at long last, replacing when she had released almost an hour ago. She looked to her right and saw Lizzy holding her tightly, and on her right was a very nervous looking Weretiger Dukes. He seemed to not be enjoying this contact as much as she thought he would be. In fact, he looks rather disgusted with himself... Wonder why... But he is warm.... She thought to herself and shifted slightly. "Lizzy? I'm sorry for causing so much trouble.... I don't know what happened... I was so cold suddenly..." She apologized in a whisper.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy nearly started crying with relief when Harmony spoke. She kissed the girl's chilled lips softly, twice, and hugged her tighter. "Don't you dare apologize," she whispered. "This was my fault, Harmony. I'm the one who should be sorry. And I am, my love. I'm so sorry..." The self-loathing was threatening to smother her, so she stopped talking and just stroked Harmony's hair, trying to distract herself.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi watched as the blue faded from her skin and she shivered less, smirking at his King's very obvious discomfort. He saw how his ears were slightly back and smelled his worry. Lizzy seemed to be focused on the girl in her arms and not much else, and Harmony was becoming more aware of things.

Chibi saw a flash of regret in the Angelic's eyes as she heard her lover apologize softly, and he finally understood. "Your Highness? You got too rough with the princess, correct? I'm guessing that you are wanting to never do that again. I have to say that doing so would be very unwise." He crossed his arms over his chest and continued. "She has to learn how to properly release during sex or this will keep happening. Might I be so bold as to suggest starting off gentle and slowly building your way up? And try to keep water or ice on hand Your Highness, the body of a Dragon works much differently than others. Overheating during sex is a built in warning. It says that there is a very high risk of fire build up at the source and in the body, which usually results in this. When she needs to be cooled down during sex, that means stop. The princess doesn't know how to properly release from her mouth with out over-releasing, so you have to help teach her. Your Highness, please don't try to deny her that, Dragons crave being dominant and being dominated. They love extremes. If you deny her that, it will be like trying to deny yourself of your own nature. Please, teach her how to respond correctly instead of just refusing her desires Your Highness. It would end very badly for both of you." He pleaded Lizzy.

He thought about his words adn suddenly wanted to make her aware that he wasn't joking with her. "And I have a masters in Dragonology studies. I plan on becoming a doctor once my duty with my King is completed, and I'm working on my doctorite right now. I still have much to learn, but I'm the top of my class and may be the validictorian yet, if I can ever get better than that werelion Chuck. He is such a jock and a bully."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy clenched her teeth and turned to face Chibi, intending to ask him calmly how he would prefer to be killed, but relaxed somewhat when she heard that he actually wasn't being impertinent. It didn't lessen the awkwardness of the situation any, but it made her feel less murderous. "Fine," she said shortly, not knowing yet whether she'd take his advice. She was very, very reluctant to try anything with Harmony now that she'd almost killed her.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony heard his words and and felt the growing heat rise to he cheeks. She glanced away from them all to look at the floor, her eyes bright pink and lavender. "No. She doesn't. It's not that important for me to have that kind of sex if it upsets Lizzy. I don't want to force her to do this." She said to them all before turning to the male holding her. "And Dukes? I'm getting warmer. I'm really sorry, but just a few more minutes and I think you can stop."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi frowned more and knelt down to look her in the eyes and saw the colors. "Princess, I beg to differ. This isn't just about overheating during sex. I merely believe that it would be more... desirable to learn that way for you. What would happen if you became overheated and you were at a theater, and you released? You would burn it down. What would happen if you didn't release? You would vaporize anything for at least a block around you from the heat-shock. What if you were somewhere and you over-released, and Her Highness wasn't there to help you, or you couldn't reach myself or the King? You would die. The proper release when overheating is very important for your very survival. Princess, you need to learn it or you can kill yourself and many others without meaning to. I've had my family wiped out by a heat-shock. When you don't release you put many in danger, and when you over-release you will kill yourself if you can't get the proper help." He explain to both of the girls, seeing the full meaning of his words reach Lizzy more.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gritted her teeth again at Chibi's words. 'Great... So it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of situation...' She looked at Harmony, her green eyes desperate. 'I'm scared... I don't know if I can do it... But it sounds like I have no choice if I want Harmony to live...'

"Thank you for the lesson," Lizzy said stiffly to Chibi, only a trace of sarcasm in her tone. She was suddenly very glad that she didn't have dragon eyes; the color combination likely would have been overwhelming. Fear, anger, and yes, desire... they all coursed through Lizzy, making her tremble. She shivered and sat up, looking down at Harmony, her eyes growing more gentle. 'I have to try...' "Are you warm enough that we can go, love? I think the show is over; the others will be wondering where we went."

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes let go of the very warm dragonette and watched as Chibi helped her get out of his clothes, being very fatherly about it. He saw him help support her as she steeped out of his pants and gave her a cup of hot tea. choosing this as the perfect time to talk to Lizzy about his friend. Dukes took a firm but gentle hold on her arm and led her aside. "Lizzy, I know you don't really like Chibi too much, but he means well. He's suffered through things no one should. Before he started to study on how to become a doctor, his wife Syrina had been taking care of an injured Dragon warrior, and he released a heat-shock. It killed both her and their three year old daughter Kileigh instantly. Chibi was with me at another conference, and when we got back..." He lowered his eyes for a moment before looking at the wereheyna once more, watching him make Harmony drink the entire cup and give her a second one, checking the cup to make sure it was empty. "We were the first to find the house gone, like it had never been there. It changed him. He used to be very gentle, kind, no where near as crude. But he was hurting so bad I think he started using his jokes as a mask and never really stopped. He's becoming a doctor to prevent that from happening to anyone else. He still has his wedding ring, and Kileighs' doll that she had given him before he had left with me. He was a great father and an even better husband, but I don't know if I'll ever see that Chibi again."

He felt tears falling from his eyes as he watched Chibi smile gently at Harmony when he caught her trying to leave some of the liquid in the cup and tilting it back, a soft fatherly look on his face. He looked almost like the old Chibi, gentle and kind, not all too concerned about jokes or crude humor, but more about taking care of his family. He wiped his eyes with the back of his massive hand, trying to plaster on a smile of his own, his blue eyes stil hurt and slightly haunted. "So, now you know Liz."

{Eh, I could kill you but I'd miss the beats of this song. Sorry dude.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy's rigid posture and pursed lips relaxed slowly as Dukes explained Chibi's behavior. A petty part of her wanted to hold on to her grudge against the male, but Lizzy was far too gentle a person to do that. She no longer felt angry with him, just sad. She glanced over at her girlfriend and the werehyena. The male's expression wasn't lewd or cruel. It was more... protective.

She suddenly understood with a rush of shame that everything Chibi had said about Harmony's fire hadn't been to upset her. He'd genuinely been trying to help. Lizzy felt bad for judging him so quickly. She didn't trust him fully yet, at least not as much as she did Dukes (and even him she wasn't completely sure about), but she didn't despise him. "Thank you, Dukes. For... you know, everything. It's really been nice meeting you." She looked up at the huge Weretiger and smiled, reaching up to ruffle the top of his head playfully, noting how soft his fur was. "Don't be a stranger, okay?"

Lizzy crossed the room and took Harmony's hand gently. "Ready to go?"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:09 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony giggled as Chibi checked her first cup and gave her a second, instructing her to drink the whole thing. It didn't taste too bad, but it wasn't wonderful either adn she tried to leave a bit in there as she handed it back. She saw him smile as her, a soft smile that looked like a father finding his daughter trying to creep away from the pantry with a candy bar after he had said later. He put the cup to her lips and gently tilted it back, letting it drain slowly so it wouldn't choke her. "There you go. This should help you feel better Princess." She heard him say.

"Please, don't call me that. My name is Harmony. I'm not a princess anymore." She said firmly, the tea warming her up more.

She saw him smile and throw the cups away, wrapping an extra blanket around her shoulders before he spoke. "All girls are princesses Harmony. No matter their family or status, they are all special and should be treated like gold."

She looked up at Lizzy in time to see her ruffling Dukes' fur, and heard the Weretiger King actually purr, then laugh at her actions. When Lizzy took her hand, she nodded and kissed her cheek softly. "Yes my love, I am. Chibi seems nice, and Dukes is cool too. Chibi looks like he'd make a great dad some day." Harmony told her as they left the room, the blanket around her shoulders.

"Harmony! We are going to see how you are doing tomorrow to make sure there aren't any problems, okay? You have my number if something comes up!" They heard Chibi yell from the room as they smiled and walked away.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah glanced at her watch anxiously. Everyone was standing there in the parking lot except for Harmony and Lizzy. Erin had reported seeing them led away by a stranger over an hour ago, so Sirrah was starting to worry. She sighed with relief when the girls exited the arena. "There you are! We were starting to worry about you." She lowered her voice a bit and looked at Harmony. "Jorden is planning to go over to Tank's place for the night. What are your plans, Harmony-chan?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games