Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nadoru & Michelle's Playground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 am
Dagon felt there was something strange about the boy but he forced himself to not pay much attention to it. As Dagon and Sadon waited for tea, they spoke a little but nothing important. A smirk appeared on Dagon's lips when he saw the boy walk in, "So, I've heard you have an grandson." He said as he watched the boy put down the tea pot and cups. He looked back at Sadon and studied his unemotional face. Before Sadon could speak, Dagon turned his attention to Lulu "What is your name?" He asked Lulu with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm
"My name iz unimportant, zir," LuLu responded in the Russian accent after a quick glance at Sadon. He didn't like Dagon as it was so his sudden interest in him was a bit irritating and unnerving. "But if jou are zo curiouz to know, it iz Viaresu. Iz dat all, gentlemen?"
He stood at attention, looking as if he were prepared to serve Sadon's orders as most of the other servants around the house appeared, the only difference being them wearing shirts and him not. It surprised him how quickly he could pretend to be a servant to his grandfather's house. He'd refused his body to show any hint of surprise at his grandfather's brother's words.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 am
Dagon lightly shook his head, "That is where you are wrong. If your master's guest asks a question, you should answer him with respect and not question him. Another reason why it is important, Viaresu, is if I need you. I would much rather call you by your name then servant." He said kind voice, even though he was just trying to get a rise out of Lulu. He can tell it was working, which made this whole act worth it. He never quite cared for his brother nor the rest of his family.

Dagon turned to his brother, "You should start getting people who know how to show respect." Dagon suggested to his brother when he was just referring to Lulu. Sadon just rolled his eyes and ignored the statement. Sadon was just about to dismiss his grandson but once again Dagon cut him off, "A little birdy told me that your grandson's name is Lulu. Could it be, he is the same Lulu who attacked me earlier or is this just some crazy coincidence?" Dagon asked with a sudden serious expression on his face. "Who ever told you such things?" Sadon asked as he gave Lulu a signal. He hoped Lulu understood what to do because he couldn't make it too obvious with Dagon right next to him.

((OOC: So you know, I am having a writers block. So if you happen to come up with an Idea, feel free to just got with it ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:57 pm
its_alive_it_lives

"You're one annoying bastardi. What do you want?" LuLu sighed while dropping the Russian accent. "How did you even find out about me being part of the family? Wanting to ask-? Grandfather, I believe one or two of Kuhani's children are awake..."

User Image
"Hello, li'l lovebirds~ I don't mean to intrude, but... Where is Seda and Ross?" a voice hummed rather cheerfully from behind Kana and Kaitou.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm
Dantes_river

Dagon laughed, "Why thank you! I get that a lot. What do I want? Oh nothing, I just wanted to see if my informant was right." He replied with a grin on his face. "You know, I'm not the only person who has connections. Oh by the way, thanks Lulu for trying to kill me. Nice to see my nephew hates me." He replied as he stood up from the couch. "And whom would this informant of yours be?" Sadon asked as he looked up at his brother. Dagon smiled before answering, "Do you really think I'll tell you?" Sadon looked at his grandson, "Why would you say that?"

Kana turned around in shock, "What are you doing here? Seda and Ross left awhile ago." Kana answered her question in a calm tone.
((Would Dagon be Lulu's great uncle or something close to that?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 pm
its_alive_it_lives
Yes...?

"You tried to kill me first, dumbass!" LuLu snapped angrily before taking a deep breath and glancing at Sadon. "I couldn't feel such tremendous demonic aura from the basement before and now I can. That's why."

User Image
"I've been busy. Where'd they go?" Sedynn hummed before taking on a dark tone. Kaitou ran a hand through his hair before clearing his throat.
"The slave market," he answered lightly before rolling with Kana when a sword hit just where they'd been a second before.
"Stay peachy~" Sedynn smiled as if he were the Cheshire Cat before vanishing in a black flame.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 pm
Dantes_river

"It wouldn't mattered. You were going to try to kill me because Seda had enough of being on my side because he pitied my ********' daughter!" Sado sighed, "Wonderful, lets deal with that later." He said as he watched Dagon.

Kana looked up at Kaitou and sighed, "We can never get a moments peace. looks like you saved my a** again." She pecked him on the lips. "I guess we should tell Rath?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 am
its_alive_it_lives
Yes...?

"It's not like I really have a choice! Demon's can't just say ‘oh I think I'm just gonna skip out on this summoning’ when we feel it coming on. We show up when called to. If you'd keep your perverted hands off of your children, I wouldn't have had to have been brought into your stupid mess!" LuLu snapped before chunking the metal tray in his hands at Dagon. "This is why my mother left grandfather's household to marry my dad to begin with; so she could stay as far away from her dumbass of an uncle as possible. Get your sorry a** out of this house. I was being nice by giving you the opportunity to lick your wounds, but don't think I'm gonna be that nice again." He took a deep breath before crossing his arms over his chest like his father would do when he'd made a final decision and left no argument for it.

"If he's awake still. He isn't the easiest person to just go ‘hey I got some good news and some bad news’," Kaitou sighed lightly while inwardly glad that Sedynn hadn't attempted killing them other than that one swing of a sword.

{ You do realize that LuLu is human now so he's actually pretty vulnerable, don't you? }  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm
Dantes_river

Dagon felt rage take the better of him, "Listen here, you little brat. I never touched my kids in that way. So, stop making accusations when you know NOTHING about me." He growled before grabbing the metal tray. "Real mature. You aren't that smart as you think you are. If you were, you wouldn't make a fool out of yourself and throw a tray at me." He said with a smirk as he made a lightning ball appear, hovering over his hand. He threw it at Lulu but before it could hit him, Sadon intervened. He made Dagon's attack stronger before making the lightning ball head towards Dagon. Dagon simply stepped out of the way. He knew Sadon was a neat freak and having something like a lightning ball hit his wall would piss him off. When the lightning ball hit the wall, a small fire broke out where a wall,table, and some nicknacks sat. Sadon glared at Dagon, "That is ENOUGH." He snapped as he walked in front of Lulu. Dagon smirked, "Oh smile brother. those nicknacks weren't your style." Dagon taunted him with still a smirk on his face. Sadon took a few steps closer to his brother. "Oooh, look at this tough guy." Dagon said as he moved his arms behind his back to conceal a dagger with poison on it. Sadon. "We're through. Now get the hell out of here before I do something you'll regret." Sadon warned. Dagon chuckled, "Gladly but first." Dagon said before making his move. He disappeared and reappeared behind Lulu before making an attempt to stab Lulu in the chest. He then disappeared once more.

Kana sighed, "I know but he might make a move to attack Rath." Kana said as she untangled herself from Kaitou and stood up. She held out her hand to help Kaitou up.
((OOC: Oh, I know. Just don't like moving straight in. Oh, so you know. The poison can kill but it just makes you very ill)  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:21 pm
its_alive_it_lives
Just making sure.

“Stupid lying bastardi. I wouldn't have been dragged into this mess if you hadn't have! Consider me as stupid when that's- Argh!” LuLu growled out of irritation only to let out a slow shaky breath when Sadon stepped between him and Dagon.
Then Dagon vanished, the young half demon letting out a huff until he felt the knife slide into his back only so far thanks to his shoulderblade. Then the elder man left and LuLu chunked the knife across the room and kicked the coffee table over, bright red blood running down his back from where the knife hit him. He was pissed now and not only at Dagon, but at himself for being only half demon. “Bastardi!” He'd probably angered his grandfather by kicking over the table, but he honestly didn't care right now. He wanted to break something and beat someone senseless.

“Let's go,” Kaitou murmured softly as he accepted her help in getting up. He then headed inside with Kana.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 am
Dantes_river

Dagon smirked at Lulu's frustration and didn't bother making another scene. "Get a hold of yourself." Sadon warned as he ignored the fact that his grandson flipped over a table. He ran out of the room and grabbed some medical tape and came back into the room. "Take off your shirt." He said quickly. As soon as his grandson listened he wrapped the tape tightly around the wound so the bleeding would stop and wouldn't get all over the place. "Now, I want you to go into your room and lie down. I will be right in so I can heal you." He said before leaving the room to get a medical equipment.

Kana led the way upstairs and to Rath's room. She then knocked on the door and called, "Rath? You awake?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm
its_alive_it_lives

Fine...” LuLu growled lowly while stalking upstairs. When he reached his room, he'd started feeling sick yet didn't show it thanks to his irritation. The room was getting warmer with every breath he took. Lying down on the bed, LuLu closed his eyes to try getting rid of the wave of nausea that washed over him. “Grandfather, I hate your brother...

What now?” Rath sighed as he opened his bedroom door and stared at the two with a tired, but grouchy look on his face. Kaitou made a soft snicker when Rath opened the door and exposed himself standing in the doorway in only a pair of boxers. The older male had scars all over his torso, thighs and upper arms, but didn't seem to care that he was standing almost nude at his bedroom door. Normally he didn't like exposing his scars, but he was too tired to care right now.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 am
its_alive_it_lives

Bump~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 pm
Dantes_river
its_alive_it_lives

Fine...” LuLu growled lowly while stalking upstairs. When he reached his room, he'd started feeling sick yet didn't show it thanks to his irritation. The room was getting warmer with every breath he took. Lying down on the bed, LuLu closed his eyes to try getting rid of the wave of nausea that washed over him. “Grandfather, I hate your brother...

What now?” Rath sighed as he opened his bedroom door and stared at the two with a tired, but grouchy look on his face. Kaitou made a soft snicker when Rath opened the door and exposed himself standing in the doorway in only a pair of boxers. The older male had scars all over his torso, thighs and upper arms, but didn't seem to care that he was standing almost nude at his bedroom door. Normally he didn't like exposing his scars, but he was too tired to care right now.

Sadon rushed into Lulu's room and let out a sigh, "I do too but I can't do anything about it..Well at least not now." He said as he walked over to Lulu and looked down at him. "Besides pain, do you feel anything?" Sadon asked quickly as he noticed Lulu wasn't looking too good. Without a answer Sadon began using his magic to heal Lulu.

Kana studied Rath and felt bad for him with all the scars he has. She figured most of them have to be from her step father which made her feel worse. She began to feel regretful and wished she would of listened to Kaitou and left Rath out of it but she didn't want to take the chance. The last thing they need is to have Rath get hurt because they didn't give him a warning. "Well..Sedynn paid us a visit and we just wanted to give you a heads up just in case he was going to come and see you." She said calmly as she prepared herself to have Rath get in an even more foul mood them before.  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm
its_alive_it_lives

The room's really warm... I mean really warm... And I'm feeling nauseous...” LuLu grumbled before coughing slightly into his fist. At least he kept that one knife in place so Dagon's blade didn't puncture his lung, but it didn't change the fact that he put something funky on his blade. “It's so frustrating being a halfbred demon... How am I supposed to answer my summonings in this form let alone this condition? I might be in human form, but I still have to go when summoned.

I'll keep it in mind. Is that all? Do you wanna stay in my room just in case? If you feel it's necessary, step right on in. I don't care right now. I. Am. Tired. Comprende? Comprende,” Rath responded in a slight slur before slightly leaning against the doorframe. Kaitou glanced at Kana and gave a slight shrug. He'd never seen Rath this tired before so his lack of concern about Sedynn visiting had him confused.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff