Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Chuckling he stood up before picking her up placing her on his hip. He moved up stairs before knocking on Linas' door."Oi.. Lina come on.. We're going out to my hiding place.."Called out his voice before he looked up a bit.

Curling up to Akito she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. Brushing her lips against his neck gently she drapped her arm across his chest."Aki.. Your.. Amazing.."She murmured quietly as she nodded looking up to him. Smiling she giggled before leaning up kissing him.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 pm

I can't contain...User Image

"Me?" Akito mumbled. "Your the amazing one, my dear." He said, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer so he could lean into the kiss. "When will you grasp that you are a unique creature beyond comprehension?" Akito asked gently, kissing her deeply.

Kira snuggled on Tsutu's hip and leaned up, kissing Big Brother Tsuty on the cheek once before giggling.
...My love for you.User Image

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:31 pm

After hours of researching, Rini came to the conclusion that her dream either had to do with Akito, or her mom. Since she was nowhere near being ready to confront Akito, she decided to find her mom....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Adell smiled cutely. Awe.. Why thank you! She told him cheerfully. As she entered the dance, many boys passed her to say hi. She, of course, said hi back. When the boys passed her, they turned to Kanime and glared at him. They, as you can see, didn't like him.

Rath laughed. Perfect? Flawless? Haru, you must be blind. Well, technacly you are..

Lina ran to the door and opened it. Seeing Tsutsu and Kira, she grinned. Oh, hello. How are you both? She asked kindly.

Momi finally woke up, fully rested. When he sat up, he felt a bit sore, but he could move. He looked around, but he couldn't see Rini anywhere.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:27 am

Shifting Kira up a little he before looking to Lina. He then smiled a bit before placing a hand behind his neck. Rubbing it a little before looking to the ceiling."Um.. Do you want to come out with us, to my.. Erm.. Hiding place..?"Murmured his voice quietly before he looked to her. Sighing he smiled a bit nervously before shrugging.

Smiling she then looked up to him placing her hands on his chest. Leaning into the kiss she smiled before wrapping her arms around him. Pulling away gently she then smiled looking up into his eyes."Aki.. Your amazing as well.. Don't under estimate yourself.."Murmured her voice gently before she leaned up kissing his nose. Laying her head upon his shoulder she smiled up to him.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 am

Rini went back to the hospital, it was during visiting hours so they would have to let her in. Besides, she had to talk to someone about her dream. She was going to find her mom, and no one, not even Akito would stop her.

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:50 am

Haru looked down when he mentioned her eye.
"Yeah..." She mumbled, looking away as her eye stung from remembering it. "Thanks to that damn Akito I can't friggin see."
You could tell you touched a nerve somewhere deep in Haru's heart.

Kira giggled and said quietly, "Liiiii-na!"
She smiled at Lina and motioned for her to come out of the room so they could go see Tsutu's place.

Kanime saw all the guys glaring at him and he looked a bit wigged out, but said nothing.
He heard the song start and he looked at Adell with pink cheeks.
"May I have this dance?" He asked softly.
He was keeping his cool even though he was very nervous, and he was doing pretty well.

"I won't underestimate myself, I promise..." He said quietly, grasping her all the way into his arms.
He looked at the ring he had given Yuzu and he whispered, "Every time I look at you wearing that ring it makes me so happy because I know that proclaims that you are mine."
He looked at his ring too. "And that I am yours."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:20 am

Rini went back into Momi's room and she saw he was awake, "Oh, hi Momi. Sorry I was gone, they found me this morning and since it wasn't during visiting hours they kicked me out. Anyway, I need to tell you something..."

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am

Lina grinned at Tsutsu. Oh, sure. Thank you. She said.

Oh, i'm sorry.. Rath told her.

Adell giggled. Yes you may, kind sir. She told him giggling and grinning.

Momi looked at Rini and grinned. It's all fine Rini. Oh! What would you like to tell me?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 am

"Well I've been having this dream for weeks. It starts with me in my room as a kid with my mom, but then it all goes dark and I see myself in a room alone with Akito. And he's yelling at me because I want my mom. And then he slaps me. After that I wake up. So I decided it eithee means I need to find my mom or confront Akito." She paused to think, "So I'm going to look for my mom."

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 am

Haru hugged Rath tightly and dug her face in his chest.
"It's fine." She said, just trying to push it aside. "At least I still have one good eye to see you with."

Kanime wrapped his arms around Adell's waist, putting his forehead to hers and looking down into her beautiful eyes.
Everything else faded except Adell and him. It was just them... Just them...
They spun in slow circles and Kanime kissed Adell lightly as other boys glared at them.

Kira giggled and clapped her hands that Lina was coming and she smiled at Lina.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 am

Adell giggled then gracefully danced around the dance floor with Kanime. She started humming slightly.

Rath nodded. Yeah.. And it doesnt affect your beauty.

Lina giggled at Kira's reaction. She always thought Kira was so cute.

Momi's eyes widened then went back to normal. Well, then i'm coming with you. He said, grinning.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Rini looked at him. "Thanks Momi. You're amazing. Are you sure you're okay to go?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Momi nodded, but this time when he stood up, he could keep his balance. Yay! I can stand! He said cheerfully then started to walk around. And I can walk!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Rini smiled. "I'm so happy for you. Now let's get you out of here." Rini led Momi to a back exit of the hospital so they wouldn't be caught by any doctors.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games