Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer clenched her teeth and wished furiously that this b***h had the courage to talk to her outside of Jo-Jo's body. She would be so dead by now. "I don't care how inefficient you think her body is. She's perfect to me, so shut up about it NOW." She listened unwillingly to the old Seer's entire rant, and almost laughed at the question posed to her. "Look, Seer Glory Star, I've already wasted enough time on others who didn't really care for me. Now that I've found her... I can't imagine ever wanting anyone else. You don't need to worry about that." Her brown eyes were completely sure. Jennifer had to marvel at how completely this young girl had changed her, in such a short time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Glory Star sniffed haugtily and siad shortly, "And just so you know, it's Seer b***h to you Keeper Owens. Now, I apologise for the slap, but you both need to stop focusing on the past and move forward. So, stop looking back and look towards the Dawn. The morning light is always brightest after the dark." She told her and then she slipped back into the girl's mind, Jo-Jo coming back with a moan and her body dropping back to the bed, no longer able to hiold herself up. "NNnnnnnn... J-jenni..... Owww......" Jo-Jo graoned weakly, her voice shaking and timid once more.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

"Mm, nope. You'll always just be 'b***h' to me." Jennifer stuck her tongue out at the Seer, knowing and not caring that it was immature to do so. Her anger and impatience vanished when she heard Jo-Jo's voice return, and she gently wrapped her arms around the girl. "I'm sorry, sweetheart... Where does it hurt? I could get Honey to give you something, if you wanted?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo whimpered softly as the pain medication began to wear off, her body throbing painfully. "E-everywhere....." She said in a tiny voice, then looked up at Jenni's face and gasped at the mark on her cheek.

She forced ehr body to move then, moving the right hand and gently placing it on top of the hand print, seeing the shape and size match perfectly. Jo-Jo's entire body shook, but not from fear but anger. She was livid and she wanted to know which Seer had hit her lover. Her voice shook with rage as she asked, "Who was it?" Her eyes bright with tears at the fact that her hand had slapped her lover.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

"I'll go get Honey, then, sweetheart, don't you worry. You won't have to be in pain for long." Jennifer was confused at first when Jo-Jo touched her. "You should lie down, love, you're going to wear yourself out..." When the question was posed, Jennifer finally understood. She hadn't thought about the slap mark, and cursed herself for not hiding it. Of course poor Jo-Jo would blame herself. "Glory Star. We didn't hit it off so well."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo snarled softly, enraged. <******** whore. She was always such a smug b***h with me just because she was dead. I am one thing, but she is NOT allowed to hurt you. Her a** is mine..." She growled and closed her eyes a gentle and soothing hum reverberating from her torn throat.

As she kept the single sound going, her body relaxed and soon it was no longer coming from her throat, but the sound radiated from her body as she decended upon the Seers.

-She looked at the woman, her sandy brown hair and light skin making her angrier. "You ******** b***h. You ******** b***h! Jennifer is my love. You do not get the PRIVALIGE of looking at her through my EYES without my consent, let alone touching her at all!" She roared at her and pounced, the young and small girl shocking the older and more experianced Seer ith her attack. As she landed blow after blow on the woman, she yelled in her anger, "You dare call yourself a SEER?! YOU ARE NO SEER! YOU ARE DEAD YOU b***h! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE ONE I LOVE EVER AGAIN! I WILL KILL YOU ALL OVER AGAIN YOU WHORE!"

After a while she removed herself from the woman, who actually was bleeding a bit and spat on her. "Still not moving fast enough b***h? I think I kicked your a** good enough even with my huge chest. Don't like it? Deal. Now, you touch her again, and I will be back." She told her in a deadly hiss and returned to her body.-

Jo-Jo's body stopped huming and she looked at Jenni again her eyes much clearer, only slightly haunted now instead of almost shattered. "b***h can't say s**t about my boobs now. I kicked her dead as around." She said in her scratchy voice and winked slightly at her lover.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno woke up and smiled at the viera in his arms, kissing her neck and nipping softly. He watched her sleep and he grinned more, nipping a bit harder to wake his love for her slumber. "Isis? Do you want to see Joey with me? I kinda don't want to be alone with her like that. I mean, if it was you like that......." He shuddered and shook his head before kissing her lips, then ears, then nose, and finally back to her lips again. "I don't ever want to see you like that mi amor." Yuno told Isis and held her gently, minding her ribs and kissing her chest lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"I'll go with you...I have a request...Could you carry me? If I keep trying to walk on that ankle, it will never heal."

Isis smiled sleepily and finally decided to sit up, hissing at the still present pain in her ribs. Mjrn had done a decent amount of damage. Had Yuno and Isaac not show up when they had, she probably would have ended up like the little assassin.

'There's still a chance I might end up like that...Mjrn will be furious when she realizes I've escaped.'

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

He nodded and stood, quickly pulling on new clothes, and then turning to help Isis into some of her own. He lifted the viera into his arm , shocked by ho light she was and kissed her jawline, then nipped it roughly. "Of course I can bonita." He told her and began to walk to the room his sister and her lover were occupying.

He saw Jenni and Joey on the bed, and fully clothed (to his great relief) and he sat Isis on a chair to rest her. Yuno sat on the floor in front of the viera and then gave his siter a gentle look. He was so happy that she wasn't broken like before, but her body was still horribly mangled. He reached up and took Isis's hand in his own and gripped it for support.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

The viera kept herself occupied by holding Yuno's hand and playing with his hair. She didn't want to think about what Mjrn had done. The thought was too painful, especially since her mind felt like recalling happier memories of the younger viera. Isis sighed and frowned, trying to focus on less frustrating thoughts.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She looked up at her brother weakly and gave Isis a comforting half smile, half wince. Despite how she acted, she was in a massive amount of pain that was only steaily growiing as the drugs wore off. After a while, her breathing became labored and she groaned softly in pain. "Nnnnn... D-dammit...... I hate s-squirrels now...... I will n-never allow anyone... To carve a flesh... flesh eating.... sq-squirrel into.... my... body again.." She said, her voice even strained form the pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Isis looked up suddenly, her ears perking up in response to the disturbance. She winced and fell back into her slumped position, a grim smile playing at her lips. Mjrn had just discovered she was missing. The viera could hear her enraged screams, despite how far away Sekhmet was.

"Mjrn just noticed her plaything vanished..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno grinned, even though he could feel his eyes returning to red at long last. At least he had his sister again to help him to see. He looked up at Isis and said to her gently, "She will have to kill me to keep me from you Isis. Nothing short of death will stop me from always being there." And kissed her hand gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

Yuno's words only frightened the viera even further. She didn't show it though. Isis had mastered the art of hiding her emotions over the years. Her ears perked up again when the screaming finally stopped, trying to listen for any sign that the other viera was heading for Giza. She couldn't hear anything yet though.

'She must be planning something...I think I'd rather take on the enraged Mjrn than the Mjrn with an actual plan.'

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer smiled and kissed Jo-Jo's cheek lightly. "I'm glad someone taught her a lesson. Personally, I've never seen anything wrong with any part of you..." She blushed and shifted a little when Yuno and Isis entered, smiling over at her long-time friend. "Hey there, Isis... Anything new?"

While she waited for the viera's response (and, in turn, made mental note of the tender looks and little touches being exchanged between her best friend and her lover's brother), she heard Jo-Jo's pained statement and frowned. Jennifer got out of bed and smoothed down the assassin's hair gently. "Stay right there... I'll get Honey to give you something, sweetheart."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games