Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash had stared as Ari took the bullets and fell to the ground, and she was frozen in cold, horrified, shock with her left hand reaching out for the fallen girl. Her mind didn't register Harmony's scream, in her ears or mind. She just stood there, as if stuck in that moment forever, tears rolling down her cheeks as she saw the woman that hse loved close her eyes. She heard Kaino say something, but she didn't hear it. She only heard his voice and Ash felt her shattered heart scream in rage and frozen agony, that cry forcing it's way out of her lips as she gripped the shard and ripped it out of the wall, tackling the man and pummeling his face and body with her fists over and over again, not caring about the pain in her arm from the tearing wound. "YOU KILLED HER!! Why? WHY DO YOU TAKE PEOPLE AWAY?! I loved her! LOVED HER! I gave Erin her first kiss! I was her first girlfriend! WE WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AWAY?!" She screamed at him,. not even noticing his whimpers and feble blocks, only bthe feeling of her fists breaking bones and creating cuts.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm

User Image
Rian Lee

Miles away, sitting by Josh's bedside where he had been for the past few weeks, Rian felt a sharp, stabbing pain in his heart over and over again. He gasped and cried out, clutching his chest with both hands for several minutes, until it suddenly stopped. The numbness frightened him more than the pain had. "Erin... Lizzy," he gasped, his silver eyes wide with panic. "Josh, I have to go... Something's horribly wrong..."

Without further explanation, Rian rushed to the window and leaped out, opening his wings halfway through the fall and flying recklessly toward Oscuro's mansion. 'If I'm right... Gods, I pray I'm wrong... But if I'm right, I'll need Oscuro... Please, please don't let it be too late...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony screamed out when Ari had been shot and she knew that she had screamed through the link as well, but Ash's emotions were overwhelming. She was frozen in the same postition Ash was, her eyes a swirl of grey, red, and light pink as she sank to her knees, seeing that Ash was so close, so close to her when she died and her heart broke for the girl. "No.... no........no... Lizzy... I wanted.... To..... I was going to... Propose..... soon... the ring is... almost... done.... Don't.......... don't leave me... no..." She whispered in a shattered voice, her hand still reaching through the debris feild to the fallen Angelic, her heart, her soul, her reason for life lying unmoving on the ground. She could feel her own heart racing, beating and it felt like a sick joke. How could Lizzy be dead and she still be alive. It had to be a cruel, cruel joke. She shouldn't be alive, not without Lizzy.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

The first thing Lizzy was aware of was the fact that she was alone in her head, which in itself threw her off. 'Weird... Did we separate in our sleep? And why can't I hear anybody? It was so loud when we passed out...' Lizzy remembered in a rush that she and Erin had died. She gasped and opened her eyes, getting to her feet and looking around. Erin was curled up asleep by her feet. Everything else was insubstantial; completely foggy. 'No... No, I can't be dead, I can't be...' "Erin? Erin, wake up..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin opened her eyes the instant Lizzy spoke, much less disoriented than her. She leaped to her feet and looked around wildly, a panicked expression on her face. "Lizzy, where the ******** are we?! s**t s**t s**t, we need to get back... We need to find the way out of here... Ash will be ******** frantic, we need to get the hell out of wherever we are... I did not sign off on me and you dying, damn it!! I demand a ******** refund!!!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Elder Elemental Water

User Image

Elder Water was bubbling happily, she was glad the girls were up now. "Elizabeth Greene, Erin Joyce Lee, I am Elder Water, and we have been expecting you. We are the Elder Elementals, and we have come to greet you and keep you in your time here. Do you have any questions?" She asked in a soothing voice that was somehow female and the clarity of the most pure of rivers.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glared at the elements that had appeared out of nowhere before the two of them, shivering a little at the sight of the fire one, and wrapped her arms around Lizzy, who had just started crying. "Yeah, I have a question. When the hell can we get out of here? I've got a girl waiting for me back on Planet Earth, and so does Lizzy. We can't ******** be dead. Unless, of course, I'm not Ash's real love either... How many ******** times do you Elders intend to break her heart? Am I just Kyokai part two? Is that it? Huh? How many ******** chapters are there to this saga? Because I'm getting sick of it!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Elder Elemental Earth

User Image

Elder Earth wasn't doing a judgment, and so he wanted to comfrot these two girls. Small trees sprouted from the white behind the two mortals and cherry blossoms bloomed and fell around them, his voice wise and old, but kind and deep like a forest. "You are her Love Erin, and neither of you are dead. Elemental Lord Spirit wanted us to keep you company since you need to be healed. You will both live, but you are in a state of almost death until then. Please, do not cry Elizabeth...." He said softly, and thornless roses bloomed for the crying girl as well, small butterflies floating over to the other one to calm her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy brushed her tears away and gently shrugged out of Erin's arms, smiling a bit and allowing the butterflies to land on her hands as she calmed down, enjoying the scent of roses and cherry blossoms. She'd be back with Harmony soon, so there was no reason to cry. Erin had fallen silent, even though she still looked way less than happy. At least she wasn't yelling any more.

Hesitantly, Lizzy stepped forward and embraced the large oak tree that had spoken, stepping back quickly. She felt a little silly, but she was, for the most part, glad she had done it. "So, what do you intend to do to keep us company? What do the Elders have to talk about with humans like us?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Elder Elemental Earth

User Image

His green leaves turned red and then he laughed, the sound life the growing of the forest and the grass that covered the earth. He formed a new form to return the action and he smiled at her with eyes.

User Image

He hugged her gently, not sure how strong he was and how sturddy the human girl was, but he was still kind. "Hello Elizabeth. I am sorry if we made you cry." And gave her a small rose from his own body, the colors changing slowly through the spectrum unendingly, his gaze gentle.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Elder Elemental Fire

User Image

Elder Fire watched Elder Earth embrace the human and sighed inwardly, her flames flickering in amusment at his soft nature and kind disposition. She formed a new body as well, her element now shaping to her will and creating a more human form.

User Image

Elder Fire looked at her hands, and clothes and nodded in approval before stepping towards the humans a smile on her face as the flames that flowed through her hair like highlights licked around gently. "We mean you no harm. I promise you both that. I am Elder Fire, that is Elder Earth." she said and motioned towards the green male creature that was growing things for the smaller girl. "That is Elder Water as you know, and that is Elder Air." She ended, fliking her firey eyes at the cloud that was slowly drifting closer to them. "We are simply here to keep you company. None of us wish you ill."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Elder Elemental Air

User Image

Elder Air seemed to be debating and then he too shifted forms, leaving his unsubstantial out of comfort and habit.

User Image

He moved closer to Elder Fire and teasingly wipped a gust against her, the female Elemental smarling at him and fire flaring at him as he seemed to smile. "Now, now. It has been centuries since we last entertained mortals Elder Fire. Let us make a good impression." He sid and saw her nod curtly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Elder Elemental Water

User Image

She seemed to bubble more and she too shifted, Elder Water also taking a human form.

User Image

She moved her fingers around and smiled, the action feeling strange to her. "We do not entertain many mortals here. Do you mind if we look through your memories? Be warned, the other will be able to see them. Do you wish to do this?" She asked gently, then began to try and make her lips vibrate with an exhail of air, trying over and over again to make the sound.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched silently and warily as the Elementals transformed into more human shapes. She glanced at Lizzy at Water's suggestion to see each others' memories and shrugged. Lizzy nodded back, and Erin turned to the Elders. "Yeah, we're down."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy clutched her rose lightly as her and Erin's lives began to play out in front of them. She already knew her life, and didn't really want to see her fake childhood with her fake family, so she focused on Erin's. The girl had been kept at home literally her entire life. Oscuro hadn't allowed her to leave his property.

She was privately tutored and her outdoor activities strictly limited and chaperoned. Lizzy realized when she saw Erin going off to college that the only reason she'd been allowed to leave was to meet up and combine with herself. An immense amount of pity for the repressed girl beside her filled Lizzy, and she took Erin's hand gently.

Lizzy had to smile as she watched Erin slowly fumble her way into a social life and fall for Ash. Their first kiss was so unbelievably sweet that Lizzy had to giggle. "Wow, you were so innocent back then..."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games